Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Folks, I am growing more and more frustrated over not being able to get BiaB to produce clean playback of my biab tunes. Just this morning, I'm working on a new one that has five RealBand tracks and one MIDI track. There's lots of noise and distortion. Lots of it. I'm running Win7, so the drivers I have available are MME, ASIO, and WAS (I think?). I've tried them all and they go from horrible to simply unacceptable in that order: MME, ASIO, and WAS. I've exited all other programs and even loaded Windows Task Manager, and removed all unnecessary Processes.

My machine has an AMD quad-core processor, running at 3.44 GHz with 16 GB of RAM installed. It is not a slow machine, but apparently it doesn't have enough horsepower for the bloated product that 2019 has become. I had occasional pops and crackles with 2017 (I skipped 2018), and it was nowhere near as bad in performance as 2019 is. I've just installed the latest v617 update and checked with that same song file I mentioned above, and the problems are still there.

So I'm fed up. Thus, I'm asking the forumind: what would be the ideal machine, one that I would put together, that will run BiaB properly? That is, what sort of motherboard and processor. Oh, and in my case, the MoBo would have to have at least two PCI slots and one PCIe slot. Or maybe it's finally time that I upgrade to Win10? Are there better drivers available for Win10 that would improve things?

Oh, one more thing I just thought of. I'm also using Cakewalk by Bandlab, and the older Cakewalk Sonar Platinum. I can get perfectly clean playback with Cakewalk, when running MIDI, audio or a mix of MIDI and audio. Usually I have to exit all other applications, but at least this will get me where I need to be. Now, Cakewalk is a big, serious program, and my machine runs fine with it -- why can't it do the same with BiaB?

Last edited by cooltouch; 02/06/19 07:42 AM.
Veteran
Veteran
cooltouch,

Sorry you're having audio playback issues.

My initial thought is the cpu, motherboard and ran you currently have should be more than sufficient for audio playback of Band-in-a-Box files. This computer has a dual core Intel i3 with 8 GB of ram and it does not experience audio playback issues.

Having said that, both of our computers will soon become orphans. Microsoft is dropping Windows 7 support soon so now is the time to update computers.

I prefer Intel cpu and motherboard chipsets over AMD mainly because more audio components such as audio interfaces are validated on Intel hardware. However, AMD based hardware typically costs less.

Your 16 GB of ram should be more than enough unless you're using MANY VSTs at the same time or you're using a VST that loads multi-gigabyte samples into ram.

Cakewalk by BandLab and Sonar automatically balance cpu load over all available cores. That helps prevent the cpu from overheating. I do not know if Band-in-a-Box balances cpu load.

It is worth your time to check your computer power settings. The default Windows power settings are not good for audio. Make sure the cpu isn't going into power saving mode and that USB ports are not going into low power mode. You want everything at full power all the time, no sleep or hibernate allowed.

I'm sure I will be upgrading pretty soon. I WANT a computer with an Intel i5 or i7 cpu, 16 GB of ram and Windows 10 Pro. I'll likely GET what's on sale and be perfectly happy with it.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
Expert
Expert
I guess you should check your graphics drivers, and disable hardware acceleration if possible. Too little info about your system here for further advice. Windows 7 should be OK still, for most use. MB: PCI slots are barely available any more for some 5 years now ...

Veteran
Veteran
Does your problem happen with both 32-bit and 64-bit BIAB? Like you, I have Win 7 and I've had no problem at all with sound.

My machine is also similar to yours.... quadcore i7, 3.4 GHz, 16 GB RAM.

What vsti/dxi are you using with the MIDI Supertrack? Having six BIAB tracks is certainly not pushing your computer's architecture too hard at all.

Also, does the problem happen with all songs or just the current one.

Lastly, are the tempos of your RTs matching the tempo of the song? There was a post recently where a song played a 105 bpm RT correctly when the song's tempo was 105 bpm but problems were created if the song's tempo changed.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Thanks for the responses, guys. As far as optimization goes, I found this link over at focusrite's site. Followed their advice and it did noticeably improve my PC's performance. I had several of their recommended settings set correctly, but there were a few that I'd missed or didn't even know about that really helped. The recommended settings cover Mac and the various recent flavors of Windows. Here's the link:

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/categories/200693685-Optimisation

I even posted a message here about this site, but got no responses. Here's the message I posted:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=74384&Number=515636#Post515636

Noel, to answer your questions, yes I was having problems with both the 64 bit and 32 bit versions. And the MIDI track was just plain MIDI so no vsti/dxi.

The problem has been occurring with various tunes, not just the current one. That was the reason why I felt compelled to post my woes.

Now, about the RT tempos matching those of the song, to be honest this isn't anything I've given any thought to. I will frequently play around with the tempo of styles that I'm trying out, or even after I've selected one. So this might be a possible reason for some of the problems.

But when you asked if this is happening to other songs, to be honest I was listening to only one song. But get this: this song was one that was born this morning. I gave a set of directions to the Melodist and then told it to generate a song for me. So everything about that song, and I mean everything -- except for the volume and balance and such, which I adjusted -- was composed by the Melodist. So you'd think BiaB would be able to handle it, wouldn't you. But it was one big distorted mess.

But anyway, I did as you requested. Booted the 64 bit version this time and then went and listened to a bunch of tunes I wrote -- about a dozen or so. And they all played back perfectly. Not a single Rice Crispy anywhere. So then I called up the song that got created this morning and gave it another run through. Prefect. No Rice Crispies to be found.

Dammit. I don't like it when software makes me a liar -- or a fool. I don't know why it decides to behave like this. The fact that it does sometimes and doesn't others means it is unreliable. I can't depend on it. And what's worse, I'm not sure how to cure the problem. Maybe just a simple reboot? I dunno.

Expert
Expert
Hi

Well I expect you have heard it all before but,
It seems likely to me that the times it fails is when windows may be doing some major task in the background , downloading up dates from Microsoft or new virus database definitions by you’re av programme, or one of the numerous programs that are constantly at in the background downloading this and that.

As a matter of interest have you made an exception for Biab for your AV programme that can be quite a big footprint checking everything you do.

Also don’t forget to check your min processor state is not set to5 or 10%
SEE THIS THREAD

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=75149&Number=522493#Post522493

Extract from thread:

I'd check your Power Settings in the Windows Control Panel, that caused stuttering for me in Ableton Live when I first built my current computer.

Click the Start button in Windows 10, select Control Panel, and click Power Options.

Change Advanced Power Settings

Click Change Plan Settings next to the power plan you're using for your PC and then click Change Advanced Power Settings. Expand the Processor Power Management listing and then expand Minimum Processor State. Change this setting to 100%.

Please let us know if this doesn't do the trick, or if it was already at 100%.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music

Hope this helps.
Mike

BIAB2021 UltraPlus,AsusN55S1Tbssd, W10/64,Akai EIEpro
Yamaha CVP405,SquireStrat, CoolsoftVMidSynth
Novatation Impulse61 Ctr kbd, Cwalk blab Kontakt

http://mikesmusic.byethost16.com/
Veteran
Veteran
The only time that I have audio problems is when my audio interface buffers are too low. I run very low buffer settings when I record. Sometime they are too low for playback so I have to increase those buffers. That eliminates all audio problems. So check your audio interface's buffers.

PS -what is your audio interface?

PPS - the most commend audio problems I have with playback is stuttering and cracking and popping. As I indicated increasing the audio buffers eliminated those. YMMV

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
One small side point there is no such thing as playing just plain old midi. All midi requires a synth to run it. Either a wave table, dxi or VSTi or some synth. You are either using coyote or synthfont, or some Microsoft synth. Try using differ t synths for playback to see what works best

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Expert
Expert
my pc has lower specs than yours and BIAB runs fine on Windows 10

Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Okay, thanks for the latest responses. I'll address your questions and points in the order they were posted.

Mike, whenever I'm experiencing issues like this, whether it is in BiaB or something else -- like Cakewalk, for example -- one of the first things I do, besides idling every other piece of software I have running, is I boot Windows Task Manager, and check to see what Processes are running. The amount of RAM they're consuming is what I pay most attention to, but even minor players that don't need to be there get the boot. So I'm confident that, when this was occurring, there were no resource-sucking processes going on.

You wrote, "As a matter of interest have you made an exception for Biab for your AV programme that can be quite a big footprint checking everything you do."

I don't know what this means. AV Programme? Is this a Win10 thing? I'm still running Win7, as I pointed out above.

About my machine's minimum processor state, I found out about that a couple months back when I was discussing similar problems with one of the PG tech staff. She stepped me through how to check, then adjust it to 100%. So I did this, but when I read that a M$ update may drop it back down to 5% again, I checked it again just now, and sure enough, it was back down to 5%. Dammit, MicroSloth, when I set something I wish you'd leave things the hell alone! That could have been most of my problem right there. But it doesn't explain why things cleared up the way they did yesterday.

Mario, I have my card's buffers set to 512 at the moment. When I began to run into this problem, I checked and they were set to 256, so I bumped them up to 512, and it didn't affect things then.

My "interface" is my trusty old M Audio Delta 66 card, capable of 24/96k recording -- although these days it seems like I'm always just using it at 16/44.1k. My Delta 66 has a dedicated I/O device, called OMNI I/O, which provides most options a full-featured USB interface would, except MIDI unfortunately. Here's a link to a page at ZZSounds which gives a good description of the OMNI I/O:

https://www.zzounds.com/item--MDOOMNIIO

RobH, I was using Coyote for a single MIDI track. I don't see how a single MIDI track would affect performance one way or the other. The other 5 tracks were RealTracks.

Bob, it's good to read your Win10 PC is running things fine. The thing that concerns me the most about upgrading to Win10 is my Win7 drivers -- especially the driver for my Delta 66. M Audio hasn't written an update to that driver in years. The current driver was written in 2012. I checked at the M-Audio forum on this issue though, found a thread where an M-Audio 1010 (same driver as for the Delta 66) owner was worried about Win10 compatibility and it was verified in that thread that the Win7 driver works with Win10. That's a bit of good news.

Expert
Expert
hi Michael

A V anti virus prog.
Any way with your processor set back to 5% that was your main problem i expect .
lets see how you go now.
Mike

Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Hey Mike, I'm just using M$'s security essentials. It seems to be doing it's job and it's not intrusive, I've found.

Yeah, about the 5% vs 100% thing, that's what I was hoping it was all the problem was, but I found out otherwise. Remember up above, where Noel commented about using RealTracks at tempo settings other than what they were set up for? Well, I was able to confirm this. I selected a few different styles that had real tracks, more or less at random, and then changed the tempo. The result was rather dramatic. If I varied the tempo by as little as 10 bpm it caused a major disruptive effect. Sometimes, if I'd let the tracks run, they'd quieten down, but sometimes they wouldn't and there would just be this continual distortion in the playback. So this is apparently a very real issue. And you know what? That's very unfortunate, the way I feel. I mean, why should I be restricted to these arbitrary tempo values? The musicians who recorded this info wouldn't have felt bound by any such strict tempos. So why should I be? I tell you what, it's infuriating. Like, I finally find a style that I really like, but its tempo is different from what I need. So if I select that style, all I get is garbage when I set it to the tempo I need.

Is there any way to "retrain" these styles so that they'll behave? Like I wrote above, I've had situations where it seemed that they sort of calmed down some, but they were still sensitive to any sort of changes.

What I've done for now is I've set my style picker so it selects MIDI styles. I like Real Tracks and all but if they can't do what I need, there's no point in including them in my searches.

Last edited by cooltouch; 02/07/19 12:11 PM.
Expert
Expert
Hi Michael

Well any change in tempo to an audio recording will change the pitch of the recording,
So pitch shifting has to be done to compensate, this is resource heavy process until the buffer catches up if ever.
Think of it like the old wind up gramophone when the spring runs down (if you remember such things)
Mike

K
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
K
Michael,

Let's go to Options - Preferences - RealTracks.

Is "Allow Auto-RealTracks substitution based on tempo" checked?

Also, what's selected as the Tempo/Pitch Stretching Quality?

Also, if you switch to your computer's onboard soundcard's MME driver, does the problem still occur? This isn't meant to be a permanent solution, just a test to see if the issue has to do with the Delta's driver.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music

Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Kent and Mike, thanks for your responses. Mike, what you wrote makes sense. That would explain why sometimes the noise problem clears up. Kent, I will check these settings in just a moment. Right now, I'm pretty sure I have BiaB set to use the WAS drivers because they were producing the least noise. WAS drivers aren't native to the Delta card, are they?

One other thing I think is fair that I should mention. I decided to play around some with the Melodist last night. I set it up to generate everything -- intro, chords, melody -- the whole enchilada. Most of the time -- yeah, most of the time -- the resulting tune that BiaB's Melodist created was so full of noise it was almost impossible to listen to. Sometimes the tunes would quieten down, but sometimes they wouldn't. And the types of tunes it generated seemed to be something of a determiner as to how much noise would be produced. I started out selecting jazz and smooth jazz tunes, which were noisy, and wound up with country and western, which for the most part weren't noisy.

I'm gonna go check some of those tunes right now -- I saved a lot of them -- and see if they are still noisy. Maybe several hours of "sleep" will have done them some good. And I'll check those settings against any that are still sounding noisy and see if it made a difference.

I'm probably gonna have to shut down the browser for it to play cleanly, so I'll go ahead and post this note. Then I'll report back after I've learned more.

Last edited by cooltouch; 02/08/19 03:37 AM.
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Originally Posted By: Kent - PG Music
Michael,

Let's go to Options - Preferences - RealTracks.

Is "Allow Auto-RealTracks substitution based on tempo" checked?

Also, what's selected as the Tempo/Pitch Stretching Quality?

Also, if you switch to your computer's onboard soundcard's MME driver, does the problem still occur? This isn't meant to be a permanent solution, just a test to see if the issue has to do with the Delta's driver.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music

OK, first, I failed to mention this above, but I've been using the 32-bit version of BiaB when encountering these problems. Haven't even tried the 64-bit version yet.

So I played through about a dozen or so pieces that the Melodist created to see if I could reproduce this problem, and there was absolutely no noise. This is with the drivers set to WAS. All the tracks that were sounding just horrible last night sound clear as a bell this morning. So anyway, I checked the above settings. Yes, "Allow Auto-RealTracks substitution . . ." was checked, and the Tempo/Pitch . . . was set to medium. I bumped it up to high to see if I could get it to make any noise. I even left the browser with 15 tabs open (so it was using plenty of resources) and still no noise at all. So next I changed the drivers from WAS to MME. BiaB prompted me for Ins and Outs and I selected the Delta's 1 and 2 channels (like I always do). Didn't make a bit of difference. So next I went ahead and selected the Delta's ASIO drivers -- and finally I got some noise. It was just a couple of light crunchy sounds and they seemed to be transitory. Oh, and the tune I was trying these drivers on is 100% RealTracks. Only three tracks, but still that was enough. I've been letting the tune run for several minutes now and there has been no return of any noise with the ASIO drivers and with the browser open. (The only two programs running right now are the browser and BiaB.) So just now I decided to push things a bit, and opened another song -- this one has five RealTracks and one MIDI track using Cakewalk's TTS-1 synth -- and once again, it produced some noise when I first began to play the file. But it cleared up after a couple of measures. So, to see if I could get it to produce some noise with this tune, I stopped it and started it again. At first it was clean, then about a minute into the song, it started breaking up a bit. But that cleared up also.

So it seems that my Delta's ASIO drivers are causing some mild and transitory noise now. That's odd. They're rock steady with Cakewalk (by Bandlab).

Then something weird happened. I tried switching back to WAS. Had to indicate the Delta's channels. And after I did that it generated an orange pop-up in the bottom right of the screen. I don't recall the wording now, but it was error 9998. I tried several times to see if it would take the WAS drivers, and now I can't get it to. So I switched back to MME. They seem to be working fine -- for now. I've had to play musical chairs with the drivers before, hope I don't have to again. Odd about WAS though. First time I've ever seen that message -- or any orange message, far as that goes.

I have a question. You know how, in the style picker when it shows a style, it also indicates a tempo range somewhere in the description that it is best suited for? If the break-ups I'm experiencing are because of changing the tempo of a group of real tracks, doesn't that invalidate any sort of range recommendation? However, the fact that the noise has cleared up now, for the most part at least, does make this whole business highly annoying. I mean, I'm glad it's behaving now, but I'm just wondering how long it will last.

Apprentice
Apprentice
What happens if you take your focusrite completely out of the path? I have had some issues and have seen several others in forums having issues as well with popping in cracking.

Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
I don't have a Focusrite in the path. I own a Scarlett 2i4, but it's broken, so obviously not in the path.

If you're referring to my Delta card's OMNI I/O, it can't be removed from the path. It is the path.

But let me just ask, to clarify for myself. If, assuming my Scarlett was functioning properly and I was using it as the interface here, removing it from the path would be the same difference. That is, the Scarlett would be the path, so how could I remove it from the path?

Last edited by cooltouch; 02/09/19 12:16 AM.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Originally Posted By: cooltouch
I don't have a Focusrite in the path. I own a Scarlett 2i4, but it's broken, so obviously not in the path.

If you're referring to my Delta card's OMNI I/O, it can't be removed from the path. It is the path.

But let me just ask, to clarify for myself. If, assuming my Scarlett was functioning properly and I was using it as the interface here, removing it from the path would be the same difference. That is, the Scarlett would be the path, so how could I remove it from the path?

Sorry for delayed response. I asked because my(the) scarlett has had several issues over the past year with distortion and crackling. just trying to see if IT was causing your issue and not the software

Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Well, as you can see, it was impossible for my Scarlett -- or any other interface -- to have caused this problem, because it wasn't in the path.

Regarding the very last sentence to my above comment on 2/8 -- it didn't last. This morning, I went to play a tune that was operating without issues last night, and it's now full of static. So I went through the routine of shutting down all apps besides BiaB and even booted Win Task Mgr, to get rid of any processes I don't need -- there weren't any left. I'd already gotten rid of everything that wasn't necessary.

This particular file has 5 RealTracks and one MIDI track. So I tried another file, also with 5 RealTracks and one MIDI track. Same thing -- lots of noise. Then I tried a file that has five MIDI tracks and one RealTrack -- this one played back fine with only an occasional pop.

At this point, it would appear that BiaB is not happy with playing audio right now.

So, wondering if there might be something clogging up my system memory somehow, I reboot my computer, open up Win Taks Mgr and clear out everything that isn't necessary, and then load back in that first track that was causing all the problems. If anything, it's worse now.

I don't recall if I adjusted the tempo on these tunes, so I had the Melodist generate a fresh tune with RealTracks with unaltered tempo. Didn't make any difference. Still loads of breakup.

And yes, I did check to make sure that my minimum system performance hadn't been set back to 5%. It's still at 100%.

So, finally, as a way of testing the system, I load Cakewalk by Bandlab and then load a project that contains an audio file of the entire project. I play back this file and the playback is totally silent of any glitches. This is really frustrating. I'm gonna call PGM and see what they have to say about this.

Last edited by cooltouch; 02/12/19 07:50 AM.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,389
Posts732,447
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195