Hi Peter--

I know its only been 3 months since you said you are working on replacing the 32 bit helper that works with VST 64 bit plugin and working on faster render times in the VST 64 bit plugin, BUT as I understand-- the VST 64 bit plugin version is much slower in rendering because it does not perform as the standalone version where the standalone version begins playing the render while it is still rendering and the VST 64 bit plugin waits until the render is completed before playing it-- hence much longer render times.

So the million dollar question is-- is there a IT programming solution to increase the VST 64 bit plugin render times where the rendering can still play while it is loading. Your faster rendering solution suggests new code that eliminates wav processing-- doesn’t add reverb, panning etc but what about the rendering file playing while still going thru the final rendering-- is this going to be possible?

I love your top of the line audiophile wav software and I want to see the fastest render times at the highest fidelity rate that equals or exceeds Real Band rendering times or my workflow process can not work well in BIAB VST 64 bit plugin mode which I GREATLY WANT AND APPRECIATE.

I would pay higher prices to have the "King of the Land BIAB VST 64 bit plugin DAW integration wav rendering at the fastest speed.

Rodger, Los Angeles CA Producer, Songwriter
Presonus Studio One 4, Presonus 192, BIAB Audiophile, Melodyne 4 Studio, Omnisphere 2, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, Reveal, Sample Logic, Output, UHE, UVI, Sample Tank Max, Wave, SonuScore, Eduardo Tarilonte, Digitech, Korg M3, Impact, Fender, Lexicon, Carvin, Tascam, Mackie, Hafler