Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#530092 - 03/25/19 09:20 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: New York
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: New York
Janice & Bud,

This is really outstanding! This would be completely at home on any Welch & Rawlings album...

Some great support from Floyd as well.

The usual high mix standard is all there - the clarity is really amazing.

Just the best!

Bob

#530169 - 03/25/19 05:23 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: RnAM]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Hi Janice, Budd and Floyd,

Such a happy and merry tune!
It's blue grass allright (would fit right into Deliverance/Southern Comfort wink
Top notch quality with outstanding backing vocals!

Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks y’all...we appreciate your support!

J&B

J&B Soundcloud
J&B YouTube
J&B Website

#530171 - 03/25/19 05:36 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Central Ohio
edshaw Offline
Expert

Loc: Central Ohio
What can I say that hasn't been said? You guys are
wonder-filled.
Biab for WIN 2020 -- Win 10 64bit -- Reaper/Audacity
Zoom R-16 -- Tascam DP-03-SD -- SoundTap -- Crescendo --

#530272 - 03/26/19 07:52 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Alabama
cliftond Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Alabama
Great song, love this style brings back some good memories!!! Cliff

#530445 - 03/27/19 03:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Don Gaynor]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Scott C
I love bluegrass music. It has such a cool feel to it. Feel good music. I got interested in blue grass music when I first saw and heard Alyson Krauss on tv..

This song is warm and inviting. Beautiful vocal and Floyds vocal was also so well done as well. Very cool track. Loved the mandolin and fiddle. So well produced as well.

Thanks Scott...Janice and I once had the honor of sharing the stage with her. We appreciate your nice comments!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Wonderful stuff, kids!

Thank you Don!!!

J&B

J&B Soundcloud
J&B YouTube
J&B Website

#530489 - 03/27/19 11:54 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Aichi, Japan
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Loc: Aichi, Japan
Janice & Bud, floyd,

What a fun classic bluegrass tune!
The music of this genre is rarely broadcast in Japan.
However, it appeared frequently in American movies I saw when I was a child. So they are familiar with my ears.
And it is fun to listen to anytime.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#530606 - 03/28/19 02:14 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: furry]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Great work folks! What a highly entertaining bluegrass tune! True to the genre in every respect and professionally executed by all involved! It's very obvious you are very comfortable in this style! Enjoyed it! Thanks, Torrey

Thanks Torrey...It was a fun trip back to the roots.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Wow!!! This is just so good in every possible way! I never was a big Bluegrass fan before Nickel Creek, The Newgrass Revival and Alison Krauss. But in recent years, I've come to appreciate and like it.

And this is such a perfect example of the art. All three of you did an excellent job! That was three minutes of my life well spent and glad i could add it to my experiences. Just so good! best to all three of you ...

Alan

Thank you Al. We always appreciate hearing from you. There's a lot of good bluegrass out there and, like other genres, a fair amount of mediocre stuff.

J&B

Originally Posted By: furry
FABULOUS song guys. This is the kind of song that would have gone down a bomb on Hee Haw years ago. A really good swingy toe tapper, nice melody and lovely harmonies too. Perfect recipe for a great song

Thanks!

J&B

J&B Soundcloud
J&B YouTube
J&B Website

#530759 - 03/29/19 05:49 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: rsdean]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Tommyc
Love your vocals, makes me wish I could sing! <3

Thanks!!!

J&B

Originally Posted By: rayc
Smilingly good - the harmonies are spot on too.
Is there a different reverb or level of reverb on the fiddle? Its tone sounds great but it seemed just a little "different room" to me.

Thanks Ray. I use Nectar 2’s verb module on all vocals and a few instruments. It’s a 140 EMT Plate reverb sim. On acoustic instruments I typically use Waves CLA Unplugged and its reverb which I did on this mandolin, guitar and fiddle. Perhaps I overlooked it a bit smile on the fiddle!

J&B

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Janice & Bud,

This is really outstanding! This would be completely at home on any Welch & Rawlings album...

Some great support from Floyd as well.

The usual high mix standard is all there - the clarity is really amazing.

Just the best!

Bob

Hey Bob, that is mighty fine company you put us in. We appreciate it!

J&B

J&B Soundcloud
J&B YouTube
J&B Website

#530922 - 03/31/19 10:33 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: cliftond]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: edshaw
What can I say that hasn't been said? You guys are
wonder-filled.

Originally Posted By: cliftond
Great song, love this style brings back some good memories!!! Cliff

Ed and Cliff, thanks for the spin and supportive comments!

J&B

J&B Soundcloud
J&B YouTube
J&B Website

#530947 - 03/31/19 01:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
F.M.M. Offline
Veteran

hi Janice&bud outstanding bluegrass tune loving the vocals great production to all involved thanks eric
AMD (TM) 8150 3.60 GHz Eight Core Processor 64 bit windows 10 pro 64 bit os. sound card delta 1010 pci card 500 ssd drive 3 other drives guitars 1968 les Paul Custom and Cavin ae 185 Guitar boss Gt-100 pedal Carvin SRS Studio reference series

#530994 - 04/01/19 04:40 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Wales UK
hitsman Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Wales UK
she has a great voice..this should be a radio play any day of the week

#531075 - 04/01/19 03:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: hitsman]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Janice & Bud, floyd,

What a fun classic bluegrass tune!
The music of this genre is rarely broadcast in Japan.
However, it appeared frequently in American movies I saw when I was a child. So they are familiar with my ears.
And it is fun to listen to anytime.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Thanks Shigeki for your time to listen and comment. Back in the 1970's several US Bluegrass bands had some success touring in Japan and from that came the creation of several excellent Japanese Bluegrass bands.

We appreciate your kind remarks!

J&B

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi Janice&bud outstanding bluegrass tune loving the vocals great production to all involved thanks eric

Originally Posted By: hitsman
she has a great voice..this should be a radio play any day of the week

Thanks y'all!!!!

J&B

J&B Soundcloud
J&B YouTube
J&B Website

#531087 - 04/01/19 04:27 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Don Gaynor Offline
Veteran

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Kids, I SHOULD be able to arrange airplay in London and NZ with your permission. It's best to include a brief (about 50 word) bio.

Obviously, I can't guarantee anything but they play Josie Cooper's and my stuff.

SoundClick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1209254&content=music
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/donald-gaynor
BIAB 2021 w/current updates.

#531106 - 04/01/19 06:06 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Don Gaynor]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Kids, I SHOULD be able to arrange airplay in London and NZ with your permission. It's best to include a brief (about 50 word) bio.

Obviously, I can't guarantee anything but they play Josie Cooper's and my stuff.

Thanks Don. I’ll pm you.

J&B

J&B Soundcloud
J&B YouTube
J&B Website

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Russian for Windows is Here!

Мы хорошо потрудились и добавили 80 новых функций и изумительную коллекцию нового контента, включая 202 стиля RealTracks, новые стили RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, инструментальные этюды (Instrumental Studies), записи профессионального живого исполнения (Artist Performances), поставляемые в качестве бонуса отдельные инструменты RealDrums (RealDrums "Singles"), транскрипции стилей RealDrums, набор мультистилей MultiStyles PAK 1, набор экстра-стилей Xtra Styles PAK 10 и др.!

новых | Пакеты

Just Released - Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows!

We've added 200 exciting new RealStyles with the just-released Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows - 50 each for Jazz 11, Country 11, Rock & Pop 11, and Half & Double Time 1!

We think you'll love the new RealStyles and MultiStyles added with Xtra Styles PAK 11, which includes new sounds like modern reggaeton, medieval-inspired folk pop, Americana power ballad, speakeasy vocal jazz, R&B and reggae fusion, and more!

Video: Xtra Styles PAK 11 Demos for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows

XTRA STYLES PAKS ARE ON SALE UNTIL MAY 31st! During our Xtra Styles PAK 11 special, all of our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-11 are on sale for just $29 each (reg. $49)! Looking for more Xtra Styles PAKs? Until May 31st, you can purchase our complete library of all 1,800+ RealStyles with the Xtra Styles PAK 1-11 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)! Learn more & order now.

Interested in a specific genre? These can be purchased for $15 each - pick & choose here.

NOTE: Xtra Styles PAKs require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition version 2020 or 2021. (Xtra Styles PAK 11 requires the 2021 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition.) Xtra Styles PAKs won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Learn more & listen to demos of Xtra Styles PAK 11.

Get To Know the Band-in-a-Box® Song Settings

Want to customize your Band-in-a-Box® song? Head into the Song Settings window to adjust settings for endings, tags, style variations, pushes, rests, chord embellishments, and more!

To access Song Settings in Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows, use Ctrl+N or choose the Edit | Song Form | Settings (for This Song) option.

Looking to mix up the styles playing for each chorus? You can do that!

Want Pedal Bass in your middle chorus? You can do that too!

Hoping to fade the ending to your song? Also an option from within this window!

There are additional Ending options, RealTracks options (including half-time/double-time, 'bluesy' solos, Natural Arrangements, etc.), and more!

Learn more about Band-in-a-Box® Song Settings.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Documentation Today!

Download the latest Update for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows to access the updated PDF manual and updated help file.

We've also addressed user reported concerns regarding Plugins Options, Drum Kit window MIDI events, the 2 bar lead-in for exported MIDI files, read-only Audio tracks, and more!

The latest update is available for FREE to all Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Windows users.

Learn more and download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Portuguese for Windows is Here!

Estamos ocupados e adicionamos 80 novos recursos e uma coleção incrível de novos conteúdos, incluindo 202 RealTracks, novos RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Estudos Instrumentais, Performances de Artistas, Bonus RealDrums "Singles", transcrições de RealDrums, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10 e mais!

Novas Funções | Pacotes

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Spanish for Windows is Here!

En PG Music tenemos el placer de anunciar la disponibilidad de Band-in-a-Box 2021 en Español. Despues de arduo trabajo hemos agregado, entre otras cosas, 80 funciones nuevas y una gran colección de nuevas incorporaciones y contenido que incluyen 202 RealTracks, nuevos RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Estudios Instrumentales, Interpretaciones de Artistas, RealDrums 'Single' adicionales, transcripciones de RealDrums, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10 ¡y mucho mas!

Nuevas características | Todos los Paquetes

New Update Available for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 today!

We've applied some updates to a variety of Add-ons, improved transcriptions and simple tags, resolved playback issues with MIDI tracks, and more. Plus, this free update adds the latest DAW Plugin 3.46!

Learn more & download now.

Forum Stats
34348 Members
67 Forums
69352 Topics
596080 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
latinos31, SlippedDisc, Nizar Irfani, koviky, Xerto

34347 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 197