Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#530092 - 03/25/19 09:20 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: New York
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: New York
Janice & Bud,

This is really outstanding! This would be completely at home on any Welch & Rawlings album...

Some great support from Floyd as well.

The usual high mix standard is all there - the clarity is really amazing.

Just the best!

Bob

#530169 - 03/25/19 05:23 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: RnAM]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Hi Janice, Budd and Floyd,

Such a happy and merry tune!
It's blue grass allright (would fit right into Deliverance/Southern Comfort wink
Top notch quality with outstanding backing vocals!

Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks y’all...we appreciate your support!

J&B

#530171 - 03/25/19 05:36 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Central Ohio
edshaw Offline
Expert

Loc: Central Ohio
What can I say that hasn't been said? You guys are
wonder-filled.
Biab for WIN 2020 -- Win 10 64bit -- Reaper/Audacity
Zoom R-16 -- Tascam DP-03-SD -- SoundTap -- Crescendo --

#530272 - 03/26/19 07:52 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Alabama
cliftond Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Alabama
Great song, love this style brings back some good memories!!! Cliff

#530445 - 03/27/19 03:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Don Gaynor]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Scott C
I love bluegrass music. It has such a cool feel to it. Feel good music. I got interested in blue grass music when I first saw and heard Alyson Krauss on tv..

This song is warm and inviting. Beautiful vocal and Floyds vocal was also so well done as well. Very cool track. Loved the mandolin and fiddle. So well produced as well.

Thanks Scott...Janice and I once had the honor of sharing the stage with her. We appreciate your nice comments!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Wonderful stuff, kids!

Thank you Don!!!

J&B

#530489 - 03/27/19 11:54 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Aichi, Japan
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Loc: Aichi, Japan
Janice & Bud, floyd,

What a fun classic bluegrass tune!
The music of this genre is rarely broadcast in Japan.
However, it appeared frequently in American movies I saw when I was a child. So they are familiar with my ears.
And it is fun to listen to anytime.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#530606 - 03/28/19 02:14 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: furry]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Great work folks! What a highly entertaining bluegrass tune! True to the genre in every respect and professionally executed by all involved! It's very obvious you are very comfortable in this style! Enjoyed it! Thanks, Torrey

Thanks Torrey...It was a fun trip back to the roots.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Wow!!! This is just so good in every possible way! I never was a big Bluegrass fan before Nickel Creek, The Newgrass Revival and Alison Krauss. But in recent years, I've come to appreciate and like it.

And this is such a perfect example of the art. All three of you did an excellent job! That was three minutes of my life well spent and glad i could add it to my experiences. Just so good! best to all three of you ...

Alan

Thank you Al. We always appreciate hearing from you. There's a lot of good bluegrass out there and, like other genres, a fair amount of mediocre stuff.

J&B

Originally Posted By: furry
FABULOUS song guys. This is the kind of song that would have gone down a bomb on Hee Haw years ago. A really good swingy toe tapper, nice melody and lovely harmonies too. Perfect recipe for a great song

Thanks!

J&B

#530759 - 03/29/19 05:49 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: rsdean]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Tommyc
Love your vocals, makes me wish I could sing! <3

Thanks!!!

J&B

Originally Posted By: rayc
Smilingly good - the harmonies are spot on too.
Is there a different reverb or level of reverb on the fiddle? Its tone sounds great but it seemed just a little "different room" to me.

Thanks Ray. I use Nectar 2’s verb module on all vocals and a few instruments. It’s a 140 EMT Plate reverb sim. On acoustic instruments I typically use Waves CLA Unplugged and its reverb which I did on this mandolin, guitar and fiddle. Perhaps I overlooked it a bit smile on the fiddle!

J&B

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Janice & Bud,

This is really outstanding! This would be completely at home on any Welch & Rawlings album...

Some great support from Floyd as well.

The usual high mix standard is all there - the clarity is really amazing.

Just the best!

Bob

Hey Bob, that is mighty fine company you put us in. We appreciate it!

J&B

#530922 - 03/31/19 10:33 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: cliftond]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: edshaw
What can I say that hasn't been said? You guys are
wonder-filled.

Originally Posted By: cliftond
Great song, love this style brings back some good memories!!! Cliff

Ed and Cliff, thanks for the spin and supportive comments!

J&B

#530947 - 03/31/19 01:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
F.M.M. Offline
Veteran

hi Janice&bud outstanding bluegrass tune loving the vocals great production to all involved thanks eric
AMD (TM) 8150 3.60 GHz Eight Core Processor 64 bit windows 10 pro 64 bit os. sound card delta 1010 pci card 500 ssd drive 3 other drives guitars 1968 les Paul Custom and Cavin ae 185 Guitar boss Gt-100 pedal Carvin SRS Studio reference series

#530994 - 04/01/19 04:40 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Wales UK
hitsman Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Wales UK
she has a great voice..this should be a radio play any day of the week

#531075 - 04/01/19 03:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: hitsman]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Janice & Bud, floyd,

What a fun classic bluegrass tune!
The music of this genre is rarely broadcast in Japan.
However, it appeared frequently in American movies I saw when I was a child. So they are familiar with my ears.
And it is fun to listen to anytime.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Thanks Shigeki for your time to listen and comment. Back in the 1970's several US Bluegrass bands had some success touring in Japan and from that came the creation of several excellent Japanese Bluegrass bands.

We appreciate your kind remarks!

J&B

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi Janice&bud outstanding bluegrass tune loving the vocals great production to all involved thanks eric

Originally Posted By: hitsman
she has a great voice..this should be a radio play any day of the week

Thanks y'all!!!!

J&B

#531087 - 04/01/19 04:27 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Don Gaynor Offline
Veteran

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Kids, I SHOULD be able to arrange airplay in London and NZ with your permission. It's best to include a brief (about 50 word) bio.

Obviously, I can't guarantee anything but they play Josie Cooper's and my stuff.

SoundClick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1209254&content=music
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/donald-gaynor
BIAB 2021 w/current updates.

#531106 - 04/01/19 06:06 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Reckoning Time (with floyd) [Re: Don Gaynor]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Kids, I SHOULD be able to arrange airplay in London and NZ with your permission. It's best to include a brief (about 50 word) bio.

Obviously, I can't guarantee anything but they play Josie Cooper's and my stuff.

Thanks Don. I’ll pm you.

J&B

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac Bonus PAKs!

Say "hello" to Mac Bonus PAKs!

Purchase Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac during our special (ending June 30th) and you'll receive a FREE BONUS PAK filled with some great new Add-ons!
-"Rediscovered" RealTracks Styles
-Instrumental Studies 15: Minor Jazz Blues Guitar Soloing
-Look Ma! More MIDI 5
-MIDI SuperTracks Set 32: Jazz, New Age and Gospel Keys
-RealCharts for all existing and new RealDrums

Upgrade that to the 2021 49-PAK for just $49 to grab even more AMAZING Add-ons, including MultiStyles PAK 1, 40 additional unreleased RealTracks, and more!
-40 Bonus Unreleased RealTracks
-Instrumental Studies 14: Country Rock Blues Shuffle Soloing
-Look Ma! More MIDI 6
-MIDI SuperTracks Set 33: More Bass
-14 Bonus RealDrums "Singles"
-Artist Performance Set 10: More Celtic Flute with Geoff Kelly
-MultiStyles PAK 1

More info...

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac® - DAW Plugin 3.0 New Features

The Band-in-a-Box® 2021 DAW Plugin offers great new features including enhanced audio rendering, support for displaying two chord types, the ability to change audio output channels, and we've added table view buttons. Now you can Import MIDI markers and tempo map, export chord markers as a MIDI file, generate all ungenerated tracks, and much more!

Learn all about the new features added to the Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac® DAW Plugin 3.0: Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac® - DAW Plugin 3.0 New Features

Read about the new features.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2021: New Features Video - Extended Version!

The complete Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac New Features Video is ready!!!

With 80+ new features, there's a lot to discuss - so grab a snack & something to wash it down with and watch Tobin explain everything new for version 2021: Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Video: "New Features, RealTracks, and Additional Content!"

Prefer to read?
Read the Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Upgrade Manual: Online Manual | PDF Download

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac: Everything you need to know in less than 6 minutes!

Take a few minutes to learn about the 80+ new features and content added to Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac with our latest video: Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac® - Everything you need to know in under 6 minutes!* (plus the 49-PAK!)

To celebrate this new version, we're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac Upgrade purchases until June 30, 2021 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac Upgrade!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Introducing XPro Styles PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021!

Introducing XPro Styles PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021!

Great news! We've created a collection of 100 styles that work with the Band-in-a-Box Pro package contents! In fact, these will work with ANY Band-in-a-Box package!

The brand-new XPro Styles PAK 1 greatly expands your Band-in-a-Box® style library with 100 fully-produced arrangements including 25 rock and pop styles, 25 jazz styles, 25 country styles, and 25 folk styles.

AND IT IS ON SALE UNTIL JUNE 30TH! Add XPro Styles PAK 1 to your collection for only $29... that's 40% off our regular price of $49!

Watch our Demos video, or pick and choose the demos you want to listen to when you visit our XPro Styles PAKs page.

Note: XPro Styles PAK 1 requires RealTracks from Band-in-a-Box® 2021 or higher and is compatible with any package, including Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

Using Windows? Click here for your XPro Styles PAK 1 page.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac is Here!

Just released: Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac with over 50 new features, 202 RealTracks, new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Bonus RealDrums "Singles," RealDrums transcriptions, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 11, and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Upgrade purchases until June 30, 2021 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2021 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 40 Unreleased RealTracks and MultiStyles PAK 1) upgrade it to the 2021 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac

Read the Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Upgrade Manual: Online Manual | PDF Download
Read the Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Users Guide: Online Manual | PDF Download

Customers LOVE Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows!

We've added 200 exciting new RealStyles with the just-released Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows - 50 each for Jazz 11, Country 11, Rock & Pop 11, and Half & Double Time 1!

We think you'll love the new RealStyles and MultiStyles added with Xtra Styles PAK 11, which includes new sounds like modern reggaeton, medieval-inspired folk pop, Americana power ballad, speakeasy vocal jazz, R&B and reggae fusion, and more! In fact, here's what people are saying...

I LOVE the double-time comping electric piano!

Everyone should have these!

These are a must have!

Half and double time styles - yes!

Love what I'm hearing! My compliments to the producer that created them.

These are AWESOME!

Nailed it!

Some really great sounding country styles here!

There are some great styles in this XtraPAK.

XTRA STYLES PAKS ARE ON SALE UNTIL MAY 31st!

During our Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Windows special, all our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-11 are on sale for just $29 each (reg. $49)! Looking for more Xtra Styles PAKs? Until May 31st, you can purchase our complete library of all 1,800+ RealStyles with the Xtra Styles PAK 1-11 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)! Learn more and order now.

Interested in a specific genre? These can be purchased for $15 each - pick & choose here.

NOTE: Xtra Styles PAKs require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition version 2020 or 2021. (Xtra Styles PAK 11 requires the 2021 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition.) Xtra Styles PAKs won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Learn more & listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 11.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 users should install the latest patch update, which includes support for Xtra Styles PAK 11.

Forum Stats
34529 Members
66 Forums
69693 Topics
600945 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Саша 1950, pastema, le0na140, FlorenceTravis, Jasmine Jones

34528 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 194
Matt Finley 161