Page 2 of 2 1 2
Rustyspoon# #535486 05/05/19 06:00 AM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Stefan,
Tell Maha she needs to get better soon! We need you here!
Awesome video. I remember we watched it with my wife and enjoyed it much!

Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

Dear Misha,

thank you for your good wishes - I passed them to Maha and it made her smile.

Oh yes, I remember that you visited my website a couple of months ago - thanks for your kind comment on the video; I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed it.

All the best,

Stefan

Tangmo #535487 05/05/19 06:06 AM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Good thoughts for Maha.

This was so much fun. I think my favorite of yours. I had a Laugh Out Loud moment when the first dinosaur appears screen right. Surreal. The lyrical story is very funny too. Band sounds great, and the vocals, harmonies, and leads were right in the pocket. A big time.

Hello Tangmo,

thank you very much for your good thoughts for Maha.

It's so nice to read that you enjoyed TELL ME WHY that much - thanks a lot for your very kind and positive comment on song and video. We got some more funny stuff in store, but the audio tracks have to get WQed and mixed before the roll-out, and that's Maha's part and it will take some more time.

Cheers,

Stefan

rayc #535488 05/05/19 06:11 AM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: rayc
Cool fun and a nice, solid groove.
You're a classic.

Hi Ray,

I'm always flattered to get a positive review from you, so thanks a lot.

Take care,

Stefan

Al-David #535490 05/05/19 06:36 AM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Stefan ...

I, too, have been absent for most of the past few months for the same reasons as you. I can fully fully empathize with your situation. First, Di and I wish the very best for Maha ... a full recovery, and soon. We will keep her in our prayers. She is so talented and I know, from our personal messages, she is a wonderful lady and wife.

The song and video are terrific!

Ich liebe alles über dieses Projekt ... deine Vorstellung und deine Endübergabe. Einfach fabelhaft!

That was too much fun! You are not only a gifted singer and musician ... you are s a complete and wonderful entertainer. What a great video and song!

Wishing both of you the very best.

Alan - Di, too!

Maha: Wir hoffen, dass Du sich völlig von deine Krankheit bald erholen. Du und Stefan sind gute Freunde zu uns.

Dear Alan,

let me, also on Maha's behalg,thank you so much for your heartwarming words. I know that you have gone and are still going through rough times - aging isn't very funny and it continues coming up with things everybody could perfectly do without... But we have to take them as they come, and the only thing we can do is taking good care of our loves.

Your German is still amazing, although I guess you don't have much practice these days. Gross-Umstadt, that you remeber so well, has already had some very nice and sunny spring days, which means that every citizen grabs the chance to have a nice evening eating and drinking on our historic market place.

Out of the blue the winter returtned yesterday and there was even a little snow which is very unusual for this time of the year and after such a friendly period. We're all curious what summer will bring, because the climate even here has become pretty weird: During the last ten years we had eight of the hottest summers of almost a hundred years and they say that even it would rain daily until autumns it would hardly be enough to compensate last year's drought.

But I'm aware that our summers are nothing compared to the heat you have...

Dear Alan, I am always flattered to receive your compliments on my music and videos as I rate your musical abilities so highly. So thank you once again for your very kind comment - I'm glad you enjoyed 'the thing'.

Please give my best regards to Di; Maha aand I hope that she has recovered from her illness and can enjoy her life with her wonderful husband.

All the best to you both,

Stefan

Will Josef #535491 05/05/19 06:42 AM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Hi Stefan,

I'm so sorry to hear that Maha is still ill and suffering. All my good thoughts go to her - I wish and hope she will be fine again soon!

I liked the video a lot - you really have your own style which is very recognizable and it is always fun to see and hear what your great imaginative mind has created.

Thanks a lot for sharing!
Will

Deart Will,

I passed your good wishes to Maha and she is really grateful for your friendly words - and so am I, of course.

I'm glad you enjoyed TELL ME WHY and woulld like to thank you for your positive comment on it and 'my stuff' in general. But that is mutual - you know how much I like what you're coming up with again and again.

Take good care,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
I hope Maha feels better soon! Sorry to hear that you guys are having a hard time right now, but thank for your taking the time to share some of your content with us on the forums!

Dear Ember,

I am really grateful for your kind words and good wishes and I hope that I will soon find the time and the peace again to come here regularly.

Cheers,

Stefan

Crossroads #535618 05/06/19 03:34 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Stefan,

A clever song! Amazing video. Excellent mix.

Well put together all around. Fun!

Best to you both.

fj

Crossroads #535632 05/06/19 04:48 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Great rocker!

Maha, hope you feel better soon

enjoyed!

Kenny

Crossroads #535834 05/07/19 09:16 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
The video is fun, creative, extremely well put together and, well, BRILLIANT.

We will watch again this evening as each time we play a Crossroads video we see something we missed on the previous watch. So many cool things happening. As we've often said it is hard to envision the amount of thought and time that goes into a production like that. Amazing.

And to quote Tangmo, "I had a Laugh Out Loud moment when the first dinosaur appears screen right. Surreal. "

And the song is hilarious and you performances are stellar and the production is in the pocket and all is good!

We wish Maha a speedy recovery and both of you the strength and will to deal with such a difficult time. We deeply admire you both and have some insight into how tough it is.

Take care,

J&B

Scott C #536061 05/08/19 10:54 PM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Your video was excellent. Very creative. Loved the song. Super vocal. Really moves along. Well done...

Thanks a lot for your positive comment, Scott; I'm glad you emjoyed the thing.

Cheers,

Stefan

Noel96 #536062 05/08/19 10:59 PM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Stefan,

This is great! So musicianship on show in every single aspect of this presentation. Loved it.

Very, very enjoyable from start to finish.

All the best,
Noel

Hi Noel,

that's a very, very, very nice comment - thanks a lot. I'm really glad you share our sende of humor...

Take care,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Stefan,

So sorry to hear about Maha's illness. I hope she recovers soon.

I always enjoy you humor. This was great--the funniest set of lyrics I've heard in a long time. I enjoyed the video too. Hahahahahaaaaa!

Dear Scott,

first of all thanks a lot for your good wishes to Maha.

And thank you, too, for your very kind words on TELL ME WHY. I have to admit that I'm pretty proud of what you said about the lyrics. Although I check and doublecheck them under the aspects of lexical and grammatical correctness before I finally record the vocal parts I'm always a bit unsure, if they're really OK...

I'm really glad you enjoyed the whole thing - thanks again.

All the best,

Stefan

floyd jane #536065 05/08/19 11:12 PM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Stefan,

A clever song! Amazing video. Excellent mix.

Well put together all around. Fun!

Best to you both.

fj

Hi Floyd,

you know how much I appreciate positive comments from your side (well, I think everybody here does...), so thank you very much for your kind words on TELL M EWHY. Glad you had some fun watching and listening.

I passed your positive remarks on the mix as well as your good wishes to Maha - she was very pleased and says 'Thank you', too.

Cheers,

Stefan

44kfl #536066 05/08/19 11:14 PM
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: 44kfl
Great rocker!

Maha, hope you feel better soon

enjoyed!

Kenny

Hi Kenny,

thanks a lot for your kind words and your good wishes.

Take care,

Stefan

Crossroads #536153 05/09/19 11:24 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Stephan, man you always create "killer" stuff and this is no exception! Extremely good work! Can't find a fault in this anywhere! Great vocal phrasing all the way through! Thanks, Torrey

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
The video is fun, creative, extremely well put together and, well, BRILLIANT.

We will watch again this evening as each time we play a Crossroads video we see something we missed on the previous watch. So many cool things happening. As we've often said it is hard to envision the amount of thought and time that goes into a production like that. Amazing.

And to quote Tangmo, "I had a Laugh Out Loud moment when the first dinosaur appears screen right. Surreal. "

And the song is hilarious and you performances are stellar and the production is in the pocket and all is good!

We wish Maha a speedy recovery and both of you the strength and will to deal with such a difficult time. We deeply admire you both and have some insight into how tough it is.

Take care,

J&B

Dear Janice, dear Bud,

you guys sure know how to make my day !!! Thank you so much for your good wishes to Maha (unfortunately things have worsened dramatically since our last contact) and the more then kind words on TELL ME WHY.

I always appreciate your comments most notably, because I know about your great musicianship and your sense of humor that can't be very different from ours.

I'm always very glad to hear that viewers take the time to discover the details, because they're meant to be (what we call) the salt in the soup.

Although it will take some more time until Maha will be 'on duty' again and can do her mix jobs, I can already tell you that some funny stuff is 'in the pipeline'. You may remember the unfinished audio version of "I've Changed For The Better" - the video has become my own favorite so far, and I am sure, you will enjoy it, too, once it's got the optimal audio track.

I hope that you both are in good shape, still going, well: hiking and biking) strong.

Thanks again for everything and all the best to you wonderful guys,

Stefan

Crossroads #536240 05/10/19 04:34 AM
User Showcase
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Wow - what a quirky tune! Very catchy, and some nice progressions to boot. Definitely made me smile at some points. Really fun to listen to!

Thanks for sharing smile

Cheers,
Deryk
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Stephan, man you always create "killer" stuff and this is no exception! Extremely good work! Can't find a fault in this anywhere! Great vocal phrasing all the way through! Thanks, Torrey

Hi Torrey,

I'm always very flattered by your positive comments, and this one is really an extremely nice one. So thank you an awful lot for your most kind words.

All the best,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - what a quirky tune! Very catchy, and some nice progressions to boot. Definitely made me smile at some points. Really fun to listen to!

Thanks for sharing smile

Thanks a lot, Deryk, for taking the time to watch / listen. I'm glad you enjoyed it, so thank you very much for your kind words.

Take care,

Stefan

Crossroads #537729 05/22/19 12:15 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Back for another viewing...too cool. I knew we would see things we missed the first couple of times!

J&B

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,398
Posts732,546
Members38,442
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy
38,442 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 199