You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#543939 - 07/03/19 11:51 AM [I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube] "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger
Loc: Victoria, BC
Callie - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

We did a search for Band-in-a-Box on YouTube, and look at what we found!

What a great use of Band-in-a-Box! Check out Stefan's YouTube Channel for even more of songs he's created with the help of Band-in-a-Box.

#543942 - 07/03/19 12:09 PM [I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube] Re: "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger [Re: Callie - PG Music]
Stringsnopedals Offline

Very nice work! Amazing results can be realized with this awesome program.
I am glad I finally decided to take the plunge. I do expect I will in the not to distant future go for the whole enchilada and upgrade to the max, if I can learn to portion of it I have already purchased. Impressive program!

I look forward to much fun using it.

Stringsnopedals

#543985 - 07/03/19 06:30 PM [I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube] Re: "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger [Re: Callie - PG Music]
Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
Jim Fogle Online   happy
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
Stringsnopedals,

Welcome to the forum and to Band-in-a-Box!

Good news, the program is the same in all packages. The packages differ in the amount of content. So whatever you learn with whatever package you presently have will work for all packages.
i3 laptop, 64bit Win 7, 8 GB ram, 480GB SSD
Music at: http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

#544079 - 07/04/19 11:54 AM [I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube] Re: "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger [Re: Callie - PG Music]
Loc: Iceland
Icelander Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Iceland
Mr. Leipziger has been on my subscribed for a long while now, I'm proud to say. If you want a top notch promotion of BBox' potentials in the jazz genre, he quite simply is the best - PG should've hired his talents years ago! cool

#545815 - 07/17/19 05:24 PM [I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube] Re: "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger [Re: Callie - PG Music]
Ember - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Oh, that's a neat find, Callie!

#549610 - 08/15/19 12:34 PM [I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube] Re: "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger [Re: Callie - PG Music]
Loc: Texas
Jim Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas
Nice...
Enjoyed it!

PG Music News
Just Released: Xtra Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box for Windows!

164 amazing new RealStyles await you in Xtra Styles PAK 7! We've dreamed up some great new arrangements for your songwriting, production, and teaching needs in four volumes: Jazz 7, Country 7, Rock/Pop 7, and Americana 2.

Get all 164 new RealStyles in the All Xtra Styles PAK 7 for only $29 until September 15, 2019! (Reg. $49)

Specific genre packages are also available for $15 each!

For more information and to listen to demos, click here!

Band-in-a-Box® Features List!

Every version release of Band-in-a-Box® adds loads of new features and enhancements to the program, which we're sure can sometimes get "lost" in your knowledge of the program's capabilities.

Looking to learn about new features with a specific release? It's actually really easy to locate this information!

Learn tips on the new version (2019) by visiting Help | Tip of the Day and placing a check mark next to "Only Show Tips for Version 2019" (you'll also need to select "Show Tips at Startup", if it's not already).

Access the new features list for older versions in the Help Index of the program - from the left-menu, choose Contents | Features and a list of New Features will show - all the way back to Version 7!

#FeatureFriday

#TBT Band-in-a-Box® Goes to NAMM

As we get ready to head to Summer NAMM this year, we're remembering our time their last year - we had so many visitors stop by our booth!

Click here to take a peak!

Special thanks to Mike and all the RealTracks Artists and PG Endorsers who stopped by. Stay tuned for our Booth Visitors and other happenings from Summer NAMM on July 18-20, 2019! If you find yourself at the event, come say "Hi!" to us at booth 234.

Band-in-a-Box® for Windows StylePicker Feature - Finding RealTracks & MIDI SuperTracks

Did you know... Within Band-in-a-Box®, quickly find styles that use RealTracks (or MIDI SuperTracks!) in a certain range by pressing the [Other] filter button in the StylePicker window and select "Styles that contain RealTracks or MIDI SuperTracks in a number range".

#WisdomWednesday

Band-in-a-Box® Tip of the Day!

Did you know that Band-in-a-Box® will show you some helpful "Tips" when you start the program? What a great way for new program users to learn all the features of the program! Want to know Tips on just the latest version? This feature can be adjusted to just show the Tips for that too.

Maybe you're a long-time user of the program, and have this feature turned off? To access Tip of the Day (450+ available!), head to Help | Tip of the Day. Your Tip will appear right away - and you'll have the option of reading the Next Tip if you wanted too! Within this window is where you would also choose to "Show Tips at Startup" (if this is unchecked, you won't see them), or "Only Show Tips for Version 2019".

Here's a few Tips the program informed me of the last time I opened Band-in-a-Box®:

In the Piano Roll window, the 'Ghost Note' function allows you to view a single-channel, and see notes on all other channels display in light grey. This is useful when working with multi-channel tracks.

Want a bigger guitar display? Drag the bottom end of the Guitar Window to change its size, or press the SETTINGS button to set a custom size.

The Printout can use left and right MARGINS. This is useful to make printouts for small paper size or 3 hole paper that requires margins.

Edit | Nudge Chords/Melody. Let's say that you have entered a complete song chord progression, and you then realize that all of the chords starting at bar 23 are 1 beat to late. You can use this feature to slide your chords over by 1 beat.

#TipTuesday

Video - Using the Band-in-a-Box® Vocal Wizard

Check out this incredibly thorough video created by Dennis Wilkins, which explains how he uses the Band-in-a-Box® Vocal Wizard! Click here to watch..

YouTube Find - Ballad for a Travelling Lady

We did a search for Band-in-a-Box on YouTube, and look at what we found!

Video - "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger

What a great use of Band-in-a-Box! Check out Stefan's YouTube Channel for even more of songs he's created with the help of Band-in-a-Box.

Forum Stats
29914 Members
61 Forums
59407 Topics
500975 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
KwRickB, miked214, livobase, bobkat, dennisroof00

29913 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 216
zedd 153