Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
WOW, what a tune, and some great thumpin' drums!!! Great sounding track, and a very crafted, fun write by a forum master! You know, it has become clear that our own FJ, an apparently mild-mannered, soft-spoken, wizard tunesmith must have known a lot of wild women, since that is one of his favorite writing themes.....good for you Floyd!! No, seriously, this is another wonderful song, done right in every aspect, and Caaron (never knew his name until now) did some great drumming!!! Nice one guys!!! Take care. Greg

Greg, first off thanks for the comments about the drums. It's obviously an honor to play anything on a song like this. I would have been happy playing spoons that they end up muting just to say I got to do it. smile Seriously, this is one of the highlights of 2019 for me.

Now...I can't comment about women thing with this guy. I never thought of that before you mentioned it. He just may be the woman whisperer. wink Nah. His seems like his heart is set on one.

Thanks again Greg!

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Top notch country rocker, Floyd.

The drums sound great and Janice's harmony vocal is of her usual lofty standard.

By the way, Peter's been nagging me for quite a while to make comments on the forum, but the truth is I don't spend much time on-line (and I mostly agree with his posts anyhow). There are some hugely talented people on here whose songs I do try to make a point of listening to whenever I can, and that certainly includes you. Always enjoy your stuff.

Kind regards,
Leon

Hey Leon, for not spending much time here commenting; I really appreciate that you did. Thanks much!

Originally Posted By: Scott C
That is very cool to have a live drummer playing on your track. Sounds excellent. Super vocal and lyric Floyd. Loved the guitar as well. Well done

Scott, it was a blast and an honor. Thanks for mentioning it and the vote of confidence. smile

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Very nice.... I'll have to listen on my buds to get the "full effect" of the 8 tracks of drums....

I like the song.... a nice country rocker.

EDIT: I listened on my buds to hear the nuances. You know, you really have to hand it to PG Music for the realism of their Real Tracks. Heck, they have fooled people who are native players of a given instrument. That said.... you really can appreciate the sound of the "real thing" when it's recorded correctly and those drums sound good.

Herb, thanks so much for giving it a listen in another way. I tend to do that with the songs on here as well; and usually find different things depending on the source I'm using. That's very cool you did that.

As far as PG tracks, I couldn't agree more. I couldn't even tell you how many times I've been driving, listening to our forumites songs and having no clue if certain instruments are real or from PG. There have been many times I almost posted about a certain instrument being played so well; then look back in the OP's comments to see it was a "Real Track." I love what we can do.

Thanks again for taking the time!

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.