Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi,

I recently purchased Kontakt 6 and the Big Fish Audio "Crossroads Blues" library to improve the sound quality when playing BIAB Midi Only or mixed MIDI & Real Tracks Styles.

I did this because the Kontakt Factory Library Sounds are terrible - the sound quality is terrible (much worse than Coyote VST Synth) plus they don't play the Midi notes in the BIAB style either - just random rubbish.

I can get sounds out when using the Crossroads instruments but they also a garbled mess and not related to the MIDI Style I have chosen. They do not play the notes in the Midi Style at all.

I contacted Big Fish Audio and they said:

"Crossroads Blues is a loop-based product, not a multi-sampled virtual instrument. Were you looking for a VI or for loops?"

I'm new to all this Midi, Kontakt and 3rd Party Instruments?sound Libraries.

I want acoustic and electric Blues, R&B and Jazz instruments i.e. Upright and Electric Basses, Electric Rhythm and Lead Guitars, Pianos, B3 Organ, Brush and Pop Drum Kits, Blues harp, Horn Section and Saxes.

Please advise if I have bought the wrong Instruments Library (Crossroads Blues) to run in Kontakt and also please suggest what I should buy.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best Regards
Nigel

Nigel Spiers
Christchurch, New Zealand
info@nzacoustics.com
P
Veteran
Veteran
P

Last edited by Pipeline; 08/02/19 03:57 PM.
Journeyman
Journeyman
Hi Nigel,
Probably is the wrong thing to be using with BIAB.
They are more like "riffs" which are mapped to individual keys (ie midi notes) on the keyboard.
So if you send notes to Kontakt via BIAB it will most likely chop & change the "riff" with every midi note it receives from BIAB. I don't have it (crossroad blues) but that's how it seems to work
Have a look at this video & watch the kontakt keyboard and see how a single note is triggered by a single note.

Crossroad Blues Youtube

WIN 10, BIAB WIN2022, Studio One 5, Audient iD4
Veteran
Veteran
Nigel,
Kontakt is a pretty complex tool, and I am sure the factory sounds are better than Coyote...(I have it)
You just got to tune it for specific song. That being said, it seems like you are looking more for a balanced set of sounds in a single bank...like keyboard would have.
I do not believe there are any good "balanced" libraries out there for Kontakt. Kontakt is all about individual instruments and specific oriented libraries. That is where strength lives. Kontakt is not GM compliant, everything has to be assigned manually.

The only "all in one" GM solution that has a good overall sound is Halion Sonic (full)
My second choice is Synthfont VST which is included with BIAB + a decent GM bank.

J
Veteran
Veteran
J
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Nigel,
Kontakt is a pretty complex tool, and I am sure the factory sounds are better than Coyote...(I have it)

Agreed. I have Kontakt as well and the included factory sounds are excellent!

Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi Nigel,

The Kontakt factory library is often quite good. You could check Biab>preferences>Midi channel: see if the channel of piano, guitar, drums is the same as the piano, guitar, drums in Kontakt.
Most times, bass is on Ch2: this means, you load a bass from Kontakt Library and in Kontakt you make sure ch2 is selected.
Also check if the octave is right. In biab-preferences-midi channel, you can lower (-1) or change the,octave as you please. This will be a solution, along with specifying for each instrument in Kontakt the right channel.

I’ve been where you’ve been: trying to use kontakt and really coming up with strange results. But, after a lot of reading, asking and trying, it works perfectly. Hang in there, it’s worth it.

You would want Big Fish’s vintage rhythm section. Sounds really good.

If you want more variation, but not too expensive, get Airmusictech’s Xpand2, works nicely on Kontakt. On some trustworthy sites, like bestservice you can get it for as low as 25 bucks. Outdated in comparison to multi sampled instruments, but for the price...

An unexpected really good one is vi.2 by vir2instruments. Sounds are a little outdated, maybe, but for 99 bucks it’s a steal. Outdated, meaning, in comparison to really high end libraries. In comparison to soundcanvas or most soundfonts it is lightyears ahead.

If you want to go further and have even better sounds, there are wonderful double basses and brush drums to be had: analoguedrums, straightaheadsamples, fluffy audio. These are great but will set you back around 100€ for each instrument. With patience, buying an instrument every two months or so, you can build a really good library. These sounds are extremely realistic and there is no comparison with the built in sounds. They are the real deal and make band in a box come alive.

Last thing. Most Biab styles have been programmed with high verlocity. Turn down the velocity of the styles you like and it will sound much better.

Last edited by Dzjang; 08/03/19 12:01 AM.

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Check out these great contemporary Jazz Styles: www.jazzstylezz.com
Veteran
Veteran
Nigel, Kontakt is a pretty complex tool,

Exactly. You have jumped into the deep end of the pool trying to use Kontakt in BIAB. I am sure it can work to some degree with BIAB, but I have never seen the need. Kontakt is meant for a DAW. Stick with a good general midi synth for BIAB. Good luck.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper

Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent

Exactly. You have jumped into the deep end of the pool trying to use Kontakt in BIAB. I am sure it can work to some degree with BIAB, but I have never seen the need. Kontakt is meant for a DAW. Stick with a good general midi synth for BIAB. Good luck.

Dan has touched on my workflow. I use BiaB as a scratch pad. I play around with chord progressions, styles, pushes, etc using Coyote. I do not worry about instrumentation or tonal qualities in BiaB. I drag and drop everything into my DAW, Studio One Pro. It is there that I use Kontakt and other VSTis to change instruments and work on the tonal qualities I want. I also do all off my MIDI editing in my DAW. I find it much easier to work in my DAW then in BiaB.

This is just MY workflow and yours maybe totally different.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MarioD
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent

Dan has touched on my workflow. I use BiaB as a scratch pad. I play around with chord progressions, styles, pushes, etc using Coyote. I do not worry about instrumentation or tonal qualities in BiaB. I drag and drop everything into my DAW, Studio One Pro. It is there that I use Kontakt and other VSTis to change instruments and work on the tonal qualities I want. I also do all off my MIDI editing in my DAW. I find it much easier to work in my DAW then in BiaB.

This is just MY workflow and yours maybe totally different.

Like brothers from other mothers. grin

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper

Veteran
Veteran
Mine also Mario

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php
Veteran
Veteran
I just use the Coyote Forte DXi

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: NigelSpiers
Hi,

I recently purchased Kontakt 6 and the Big Fish Audio "Crossroads Blues" library to improve the sound quality when playing BIAB Midi Only or mixed MIDI & Real Tracks Styles.

I did this because the Kontakt Factory Library Sounds are terrible - the sound quality is terrible (much worse than Coyote VST Synth) plus they don't play the Midi notes in the BIAB style either - just random rubbish.

I can get sounds out when using the Crossroads instruments but they also a garbled mess and not related to the MIDI Style I have chosen. They do not play the notes in the Midi Style at all.

I contacted Big Fish Audio and they said:

"Crossroads Blues is a loop-based product, not a multi-sampled virtual instrument. Were you looking for a VI or for loops?"

I'm new to all this Midi, Kontakt and 3rd Party Instruments?sound Libraries.

I want acoustic and electric Blues, R&B and Jazz instruments i.e. Upright and Electric Basses, Electric Rhythm and Lead Guitars, Pianos, B3 Organ, Brush and Pop Drum Kits, Blues harp, Horn Section and Saxes.

Please advise if I have bought the wrong Instruments Library (Crossroads Blues) to run in Kontakt and also please suggest what I should buy.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best Regards
Nigel

Nigel,

If you want Band-in-a-Box midi styles to generate midi patterns then you want virtual instruments to play the midi patterns.

As others noted, Crossroad Blues is not a virtual instrument. Crossroad Blues is a collection of a specific type of audio loops called a construction kit. A producer will record a band playing a song. For example the song might have drums, piano, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and horn section. The producer will take each instrument track and divide it into sections like intro, verse, bridge and ending. There usually will be alternate takes of some sections and usually there is a stereo mix of one way all the instrument parts can be combined to give you an idea how the end result sounds. Each musical section will be anywhere from one to eight bars.

Kontakt can play virtual instruments but it can also play the audio in construction kit sections which can be confusing. Why would you want to when they sound so bad? Because Kontakt can take the individual samples, cut them into much smaller samples and then modify them in ways they were not intended to be modified. Kontakt can playback the smaller samples out of sequence from the original sample. It can also drastically change the pitch or tempo of a sample. Kontakt is a powerful tool but an audio loop construction set is not the right instrument to use in this case.

The good news is all is not lost. You can use RealBand or another DAW to combine the construction set loops into a complete song project. Send me a private message if you would like to explore that idea in more detail.

I hope that explanation helps.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Dzjang,

Thanks for your excellent advice and thank you to all the other members for their thoughtful advice - much appreciated.

Just a couple more questions:

1. If I get Big Fish's Vintage Rhythm Section for Kontakt - will that work OK with BIAB MIDI Styles and Mixed MIDI and Realtracks Styles?

2. What are the guitar's like in the Vintage Rhythm Section? Most of the Soundfonts and VST Instruments (Piano, Drums, Organ and Bass) I've tested to date sound reasonably realistic but it's the guitars that sound like a cat with it's tail caught in the door.

Thanks & Best Regards
Nigel

Nigel Spiers
info@nzacoustics.com
Veteran
Veteran
Nigel,

I really appreciate the questions your asking. There hasn't been any memorable discussions of midi virtual instruments in a long time. Long overdue.

Vintage Rhythm Section is a virtual instrument so you will be able to play the instrument with midi patterns. As someone else mentioned you'll likely want to use the melody and solo tracks in Band-in-a-Box so you can program the keyswitches for maximim control.

There are a total of 67 virtual instruments in the collection. Here is a list of the guitars:

R&B Guitars
- 70s Funky Telecaster
- Funk-Soul Wah Rhythm Guitar
- Mod-Wah Soulful Strat
- Philly Soul Electric Sitar
- Psychedelic Soul Lead Guitar

Jazz Guitars
- Clean Jazz Guitar
- Gritty Jazz Guitar

Rock Guitars
- 12-String Rickenbacker
- 68 Les Paul Clean
- 68 Les Paul Classic Rock
- 70s Fuzz Lead Guitar
- Clean Tremolo Surf Guitar
- Dirty Tremolo Surf Guitar
- Flower Power Guitar
- Martin Acoustic Guitar
- Psychedelic Electric Sitar
- Woodstock Lead Guitar

One important fact I noted in the description is Vintage Rhythm Section can be used by the full Kontakt program and the Kontakt Free player. While it doesn't matter to you since you have the full program it means users like me don't have to purchase Kontakt as well as the library.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
P
Veteran
Veteran
P

Veteran
Veteran
Nigel, here's the question you have to answer. How much work do you want to do after you're entered your chords and selected a style in Biab BEFORE you hit play? Before I expand on that a little background about General MIdi (GM) and what it is.

Midi has no sound as you've found out. Midi is simply a set of computer instructions telling a synth what to play. That synth can be a hardware module, a keyboard or a piece of software (softsynth).

GM is a basic soundset consisting of 128 sounds which include special effects like a gunshot, helicopter, door slam and others. You get 2 pianos, 2 electric pianos, one of 3 types of guitar each, one vibes, acoustic and electric basses, one each, one slap I think and so on. Very limited. The big deal is all those sounds are set to the GM patch standard. You give a GM song to me, I put it into my system and as long as I use a GM synth all the instruments will be correct. They could sound different if I have a different GM synth than yours but all the instruments and effects match.

But, you send a non GM song created with Kontakt to me and I try to play it it will sound like a fight in a junkyard because I don't have Kontakt. I have to manually look at each part and match up the instruments and midi channels myself with whatever synth I'm using before I can play it. This is why btw people will ask why some midi file they downloaded won't play correctly. This is usually the reason.

The second big deal is sound quality. GM is GM as far as instructions and patches are concerned but sound quality is up to what GM synth you're using. The third big deal is convenience. By that I mean in Biab all you do is select a GM synth and hit Play. Biab is set up to use GM as the default.

So, are you interested in spending a considerable amount of time using a Non GM synth like Kontakt, selecting each midi channel manually, selecting each instrument manually (remember GM gives you one guitar for each type, Kontakt has dozens), playing around with the individual instrument controls of which there are many and doing all that before you hit Play?

If you think about it and decide you're really not interested in doing that much work before you can hear anything then you need to focus on the best GM synth you can find. This is the reason most of us when using Biab to audition atyles, test out different arrangements etc only care about using a decent GM synth in Biab itself. If you want to really take your song further, make it sound the best possible it's easier to do it in a DAW. You already have a free DAW included in your package, it's called Real Band. It has 48 tracks, works with Biab files and it works with Kontakt and other VST's perfectly. You should be checking out Real Band at the same time you're working with Biab, you'll find RB is pretty cool too.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
P
Paj Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
P
Nigel,

You've been getting a lot of good VI tips here.

For Guitar: since you have the full version of Kontakt:
https://impactsoundworks.com/product/shreddage-3-stratus-free/
Hard to complain about the price for this one, and ISW has a lot of experience with articulating guitar libraries.

These are something like the loop library you got from BigFishAudio but you can reset the loops to play single notes/chords/strums. I mention them because they're exceptional, from an exceptional developer, and right now they're an exceptional bargain (Riffendium 1, 2 & 3 for $44):
https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/

Don't forget that there are some really good guitar (and other) libraries for UVI Workstation.

And, of course, when you say "guitar", the libraries are as varied as the types of guitar, so I'm just mentioning a few electric guitar libraries, and even those run the gamut---clean, crunch, distorted, metal, 6-7-8-12-string, nylon, steel, prepared, by brand, etc.

You can Google a lot of what you're looking for by adding "Kontakt" in your search line.

A lot of developers have/offer free/demo libraries of all types, so visit the websites and get on their mailing lists.

Somebody mentioned Indiginus. Besides the sound, they have great playability features, like keyswitching and/or velocity switching, which puts them a cut above. I just got their new steel guitar library---KILLER!
http://indiginus.com/freedownloads.html

Personally, I wait for sales and try to never pay more than 50% of the regular price. One of those bundles that goes on sale twice a year for 50% off is Komplete Ultimate, with update and/or upgrade pricing. Highly recommended to solve your synth, plugin, and sample library needs (notably lacking in choir and vocal libraries) in one fell swoop. I'd also recommend Cory Pelizzari's YouTube video on enhanced use of the Kontakt libraries, as well as well as Eli Krantzberg's tutorials on the Kontakt Factory Library. It would also be a shame to miss out on AIR Music Tech's AIEP3 complete upgrade, maybe one of the absolute best plugin/VI bargains out there.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/58-Inst-Bundle/2294-AIR-Instrument-Expansion-Pack-3-COMPLETE-UPGRADE-

The whole thing is just mind-boggling but I'm completely boggled and lovin' it.

Paj
8^)

P.S.: In case you're not aware of it, iZotope IRIS 2 comes free with any purchase at Plugin Boutique during the month of August. It comes with 11GB of samples and sampled instruments.

Last edited by Paj; 08/05/19 11:26 PM.
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
Originally Posted By: Paj
...For Guitar: since you have the full version of Kontakt:
https://impactsoundworks.com/product/shreddage-3-stratus-free/
Hard to complain about the price for this one, and ISW has a lot of experience with articulating guitar libraries...

Thanks !!

Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Kontakt - Vintage Rhythm Section Review:

Big Fish Audio were generous and allowed me to swap "Crossroads Blues" (which does not work with BIAB MIDI Styles) Library for their "Vintage Rhythm Section" Library which does work with BIAB Styles.

After a full day of downloading and installing I was eager to hear the results. I went straight for the main MIDI problem area - Guitars.

There are around six guitars in this library and they are uniformly atrocious. The guitars in Coyote Forte and Timbres of Heaven GM banks are way better and the whole reason I started down this Kontakt route was to get better basic band instruments including guitars.

I tried them in Kontakt and with BIAB MIDI styles and - dreadful. The only passable one was a Martin Acoustic but even that was not usable. I also tried each guitar with all the sound effects provided off and on - another 4 hours work.

So I thought maybe there is still something salvageable from this library - so I tried the Pianos - there is only one and it is OK (not good).

So I then tried Organs and again there are about 4 Hammond Organ instruments - all poor.

I havn't tried the drum kits or basses because frankly most GM banks have reasonable sounding Drums and Basses.

I would give the "Vintage Rhythm Section" by Big Fish Audio a 1 out of 5 and that's only because we are having some nice Spring weather here in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Nigel Spiers
info@nzacoustics.com
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
The Coyote Forte has great sound, you can convert that to a GM sfz.
You can also make your own GM soundfont with the instruments that you like best.
With BB you can also load any GM soundfont into any channel in the soundfont player to use that particular instrument in that soundfont.

If you give me a midi style demo song I can add some of my Kontakt instruments to it and upload the wma/wav demos for each track.

Ample Sound have some free instruments.

EDIT: it depends on what you need the end results for, backing, creating a CD ? as things will sound a lot better once mixed in the DAW.

Last edited by Pipeline; 08/07/19 02:16 AM.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,391
Posts732,461
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
MIX-I-MUSIX 2.0, Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz
38,441 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195