Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Cerio #555287 09/17/19 09:49 PM
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Journeyman
Journeyman
Bob, the thread was convoluted only because the respondents made it so. A lot of the questions were on the order of throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. Few stuck and I got tired of it. Besides, there at the end, I thought reinstalling the program finally fixed the problem. One of the PG techs I was working with thought that something had gotten crossed up in the program after installation, leading to the problem, which made sense to me, even though I had no idea what that could have been. Turns out, the problem wasn't fixed -- it was merely in lurk mode briefly.

What's the problem now? Same as it's always been. There is so much break up and distortion during playback, it is totally unusable. Often it is so bad it affects the music's tempo -- severely retarding it. Sometimes, when it gets really bad, the program will crash. But this has happened only a few times. Sometimes, if the tune is MIDI only, this helps. Other times, it doesn't make a difference, but generally, the more RealTracks are resident, the worse the playback distortion is.

2017 doesn't have this problem. Neither does RealBand with the same identical pieces. And neither does it occur with any other music software I've used. Cakewalk, Studio One, Reaper, Muse, Pro Tools, doesn't matter.

I don't really feel like discussing this any further. You always come from the position that the PG software product is perfect and whatever the problem is, it is ultimately user error. I simply disagree. And I don't feel like arguing with you about it any further. As far as I'm concerned, the matter is closed. BiaB 2017 works and it does everything I need. And I'm thankful it does.

cooltouch #555296 09/18/19 01:05 AM
Expert
Expert
A general post with no-one particular in mind

This string has gone a long way and vented many frustrations some of which I have encountered but many I have not

Since the 1990's and the handful of floppy disc's until today I have had nothing but sheer enjoyment with BIAB and all of the bugs I have raised have been removed after making the details known to technical department

We all use BIAB in different ways and for me BIAB has too many unnecessary parts to it but others find it is the parts that they use

When I come across a software "incident" I check to see if anyone has posted the same problem before I call it a program bug. The first time I upgraded to BIAB 2019 I had loads of problems. I uninstalled the program - down loaded it again and it worked fine. Incomplete/faulty downloads and installations more common than users realize

Before retiring recently I ran a computer repair outfit which yielded much light on the problems people have by not bothering to do proper and regular computer maintenance

We found some clients never close their computer down but keep it on sleep or hibernate mode and when they brought the computer in for inspection the mere action of shutting down meant that on reboot everything worked as it should. A high number of faults can be corrected by a simple restart and is my first point of action

Some computers were so clogged up with junk malware and with hundreds of registry faults that rendered some programs virtually unusable. One program we found to be highly efficient was - Outbyte PC Repair. We always also wiped the free disc space as well

I know this is basic and simplistic but I take time every week to maintain my computers properly

I prefer to enjoy the vast majority of features that work fine with BIAB and those that don't I use work arounds until they cam be corrected which they eventually are. However there are some problems that have been with us for far too long and the only answer I can come up with is that they are for whatever reason difficult or impossible to solve in the current framework

BIAB has improved my musical ability more than any other program and gives me ongoing pleasure

And not forgetting Cerio for his tremendous contributions over many years

jazzman

Last edited by Jazzman; 09/18/19 01:06 AM.

BIAB - RealBand - 2022
Windows 10 64
Zoo computer with 7i processor- SSD 1TB -2TB HDD
Roland keyboards
Jazzman #555303 09/18/19 02:07 AM
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Jazzman
...And not forgetting Cerio for his tremendous contributions over many years
jazzman

Jazzman, thanks for recognizing the O/P as I have. A productive, valuable long-term contributor, always with best intentions in mind. Not everybody has identified this.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
cooltouch #555314 09/18/19 02:51 AM
Expert
Expert
hi Cooltouch

Originally Posted By: cooltouch

What's the problem now? Same as it's always been. There is so much break up and distortion during playback, it is totally unusable. Often it is so bad it affects the music's tempo -- severely retarding it. Sometimes, when it gets really bad, the program will crash. But this has happened only a few times. Sometimes, if the tune is MIDI only, this helps. Other times, it doesn't make a difference, but generally, the more RealTracks are resident, the worse the playback distortion is.

Just as a matter of interest do you get this problem with the 32 bit version or just the 64bit , or both.

Also are your audio bit rates set appropriately in the new version of BIAB.
I ask because you say you setup works well in other programs , but some software is more efficient at bit rate conversion than others Cakewalk for example uses floating point.

I don’t see any reason why the new version in 32 bit form should be much more resource hungry than 2017, and you audio seems ok in that.
Can you think of anything in the 2019 version that would use audio in a different way to 2017, and your other software, what about audio drivers, your not trying to use Was in the new one are you?
Or do you use the same say, Asio drivers in each version , if indeed you use Asio.
Are there any differences between your audio interface (if you use one) settings between the two versions.buffer size is a good gotcha!

My gut feeling is this seems like some sort of resource or bit rate mismatch but why that should only manifest itself with 2019 especially in the 32 bit version, is a mystery.

Don’t give up on it
Good luck
Mike

Last edited by Mike Head; 09/18/19 06:04 AM.

BIAB2021 UltraPlus,AsusN55S1Tbssd, W10/64,Akai EIEpro
Yamaha CVP405,SquireStrat, CoolsoftVMidSynth
Novatation Impulse61 Ctr kbd, Cwalk blab Kontakt

http://mikesmusic.byethost16.com/
Cerio #555316 09/18/19 03:08 AM
C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
<<< My gut feeling is this seems like some sort of resource or bit rate mismatch . . . >>

Exactly what I think as well. I have the exact same issue but I'm convinced it's source is due to interaction between Win 10 and BIAB and not a programming bug. Sometimes I find windows has defaulted to 48k and 44.1 is not even listed as an option and I have to work around the menu before the 44.1 option becomes available.

On my system, I may have the same poor audio as Michael; "There is so much break up and distortion during playback, it is totally unusable. Often it is so bad it affects the music's tempo -- severely retarding it." listening to playback from the Stylepicker but opening the Style onto the Chord Chart and the audio plays well.

But, unlike Michael, I've also had these issues with the Edge Browser, YouTube, Facebook and Audacity playback.

In most cases I resolve the poor audio by rebooting my PC.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
Cerio #555321 09/18/19 03:42 AM
Veteran
Veteran
I did 3 new songs yesterday using biab to do what it does then opened the file in RB, made all those biab tracks regular tracks and proceeded from there. I now have 3 new songs. Never even a hiccup from either program. There are so many variables you really do need to have a REAL GOOD handle on all the settings. It goes further then that. You also need a REAL GOOD handle on computers, sound cards, midi, digital audio and music.
My $100 worth.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php
Cerio #555324 09/18/19 03:55 AM
Expert
Expert
Hmm Charlie
I am surprised that you have these troubles.
Are you also talking version 2019 ? if so, I ask you the same question is it both 64 and 32 bit version and are you trying to use was drivers.
Mike

Cerio #555343 09/18/19 05:07 AM
Veteran
Veteran
I have a number of hard drives on my computer divided up into partitions and I always like the idea of having a few earlier years version installed on them, works a treat and if the current version goes wrong and I'm in a hurry, no prob opening earlier versions, until I get the latest version sorted out again.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile
Cerio #555356 09/18/19 08:44 AM
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
I continue to be amazed at the tone deaf people here chiming in to report everything works just fine for them and implying (or explicitly stating) it is the fault of those reporting problems that these problems exist! The same people reported the VST was perfect back in December when it was obvious to everyone it was seriously busted.

They remind me of the guy who just finished his dinner and wonders how all those folks in line to get in the restaurant could possibly be hungry since he can't eat another bite!

When someone is reporting a problem it doesn't help much to jump in with your snarky "works for me" nonsense unless you can actually suggest how the problem might be resolved.

Cerio #555358 09/18/19 09:10 AM
Veteran
Veteran
Well I'm not going to research this ,you can if you want, however I can assure you that my close to 8000 posts were:How do I..., I can't.... etc. Some of the questions are so basic you know the person never even looked for an answer.
So here's my analagy:I can get to WalMart a hundred different ways.Why would I continually take the road with pot holes. Sure the County should fix them.
I've had issues with both.Minor things like the right click menu doesn't work the same as the edit tab even when choosing the same item. Multitrack copy/paste for one.
If folks would present a specific issue we could all test it. If some says" I cant replicate that",just take it as a piece of data. Believe me in the 10 plus years I've been a tester there have been numerous issues presented that half said, works for me. Just data.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php
Cerio #555359 09/18/19 09:21 AM
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
>> When someone is reporting a problem it doesn't help much to jump in with your snarky "works for me" nonsense unless you can actually suggest how the problem might be resolved.

I think it is very helpful if someone replies with "works for me". That is a big clue to solving the problem. I'm for letting people decide themselves what to post.

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.
Cerio #555361 09/18/19 09:23 AM
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
>> tone deaf people here

Please refrain from insults, its a violation of the TOS.
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1
"4. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory."

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.
Cerio #555371 09/18/19 11:03 AM
Veteran
Veteran
I freely admit I have may have skirted the TOS as well just because we can all get a little excited from time to time.

However I will still say the same thing I've been saying for years.

When someone posts about a problem they need to do the following:

1. Post all the details of not only their computer system but anything hardware or software that has to do with digital audio music production.

1a. Post screenshots of all the Biab configuration screens. Many haven't figured out how to grab a screenshot and then how to post it. Google how to grab one and do a forum search how to post one.

2. Post details of the problem don't just say "it crashes too much" or "I keep getting distortion". You have to act like a tester. I did this and that happened, I did that and this happened. Then I tried whatever and the first didn't happen but the second did. Details, details.

Otherwise how is anybody going to figure out anything?

And finally, yes it helps to know that nobody else is having this issue especially the big sweeping statements like Biab keeps crashing all the time or I keep getting horrible distortion. Those things would be all over the forum if that was a Biab issue. Does that mean for a 100% absolute certainty it's not a weird Biab issue? Nooo, what in life is 100% certain? But, that would be extremely rare so that leaves, yes, the dreaded and overused term User Error.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
>> When someone is reporting a problem it doesn't help much to jump in with your snarky "works for me" nonsense unless you can actually suggest how the problem might be resolved.

I think it is very helpful if someone replies with "works for me". That is a big clue to solving the problem. I'm for letting people decide themselves what to post.

Yeah I agree that these reports are useful too but the snarkyness some folks add is not necessary!

J
Veteran
Veteran
J
>> tone deaf people here

Please refrain from insults, its a violation of the TOS.
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1
"4. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory."

Point taken. Glad to see you engaged like this. Maybe you can call out some others who are downright insulting to many users here!

Apprentice
Apprentice
>> Noticing that Biab doesn’t live up to its’ promise to play “all the chords” and really only knows 7 chords (7 7th chords to be precise) was another big let down.

Dzjang,

That's a feature called "Natural Arrangements", not a bug. You can turn the feature off Prefs-Display'Natural Arrangements-Never. That would turn it off for all songs, until you enable it again.

You can turn it off for a single song (via SongSettings button or Edit-Song Settings)

With the feature off, if you type | Gm9 | C9#11 |, the rhythm section will play those exact chords. With the feature on, the rhythm section will think more like | Gm7 | C7 | and play some embellishments based on those chords. This is how real musicians play (try handing Herbie Hancock | Gm9 | C9#11| on a leadsheet and see if he plays those exact chords) , but if you want the exact chords you are specifying, then turn that feature off. (similar to telling Herbie - please play those exact chords)

btw, that feature just affects jazz styles (not pop, or country)

Dear Peter

That’s not nice.
I turned natural arrangement off, in the arrangement preferences, in the track settings for the bass. Cause you won’t find it in display, nor in the song settings. Mostly, the help function will get you to the right place. Thx for that.

And you know if I state Cmmaj7 the bass is going to play Cm7! Save, here and there, for a macro note which is a coincidence.
As for Herbie, he does justice to the music. He won’t force a natural 9 on Caravan’s C13b9, unless as an embellishment. Whereas the bass part in Biab invariably ignores the b9.
For piano parts you have introduced macro notes. Only if you use these, biab plays the right chord. The bass is still lacking.

Please, go see for yourself. Biab knows 7 7th chords and is sadly missing out on “modern” jazz (Strayhorn, Shorter). Take any jazz style, especially with 9ths and sevenths...

Your answer left me somewhat sad. i bought a lot of biab versions since the nineties and still it is not able to play the phrygian chord, melodic minor, 13b9 nicely.

I bought some Norton New Real Book stuff, wonderfully done, with all the Bill Evans reharmonizations. And sadly Biab won’t play it right, with various clashes between bass and melody.

Biab has let the aspiring jazz amateurs down. Once you get into melodic minor or diminished or augmented harmony, you need a Yamaha arranger keyboard to play the changes right. And you know how much we love our Band in a Box. It has guided us through years of practice, but it has been a letdown on many occasions.

I can put up a video or a midi file, whatever. You know I am right.
I hope pgmusic can fix this.

Best regards,

Djang
PS: pgmusic once released modern jazz piano with really stunning performances, especially by Renee Rosnes and Miles Black. Simply the most wonderful playing you can imagine, nicely put together by PGmusic. But, since Biab can’t deal with the intricate chords, bringing,these tunes into Biab, messes it up. That’s sad.

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Check out these great contemporary Jazz Styles: www.jazzstylezz.com
Mike Head #555465 09/19/19 02:48 AM
C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
Originally Posted By: Mike Head
Hmm Charlie
I am surprised that you have these troubles.
Are you also talking version 2019 ? if so, I ask you the same question is it both 64 and 32 bit version and are you trying to use was drivers.
Mike

Yes, version 2019 latest build.

It is definitely an issue with the 64 bit version. I use the 64 bit version 99% of the time in order to take advantage of 64 bit Win 10 operating system, CPU and the 12 Gig of additional ram I have over my old Win 7 laptop. I upgraded my computer and loaded 2019 from scratch adding all the 49 Paks, Xtra Paks I'd acquired over the years.

I have not used the 32 bit BIAB or RB enough to notice whether it's an issue with them or not. I mostly open RB to test issues that I see arise here on the forum.

I currently have both versions of BIAB audio settings on MME and that's the most stable setting for the program.

Everything is fresh on this new system. BIAB/RB 2019, Sample Tank Max Suite, Audacity and CC Cleaner are the only programs I've installed and use. I also installed but don't use regularly are Presonus Studio One 4.5 Professional and Active Presenter. Other than games and the media player, I've not activated anything that came pre-installed. 99% of my use of this computer is Facebook, YouTube, Google Search and 64 Bit BIAB.

This is my first venture into Win 10 and my guess is most of my issues are due to my inexperience with settings and defaults within the OS. For instance, BIAB 64 and 32 open without a prompt from Win10 User Account question to allow the program to open. Both RB and Audacity prompt for that request every time I start the program. I click ok and move on because I've not found how to whitelist those programs.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 09/19/19 02:53 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
Cerio #555469 09/19/19 03:22 AM
Expert
Expert
Hi Charlie

It seems you should not have resource problems with that set up.
You may find my new thread useful, in particular the section on power schemes and processor power setting being less than 100%.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=555384#Post555384

And do try the 32 bit version of 2019 to see if the audio is any better.
Mike

Cerio #555643 09/20/19 01:57 AM
C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
"It seems you should not have resource problems with that set up."

I know. It's quite disappointing. I'm fairly certain my issue is with Windows OS. First, at times if I'm playing the native Windows Solitaire Collection, the video graphics are not smooth but are very jerky and the screen momentarily freezes. This indicates to me, Windows is doing something in the background even though Solitaire is the only program "I" have open. The MS Solitaire Collection has multiple windows on it's main page and is connected to the internet and commercials and messages are constant. My OS is 99% at factory default settings and therein lies my problem for sure.

I saw a YouTube video a few weeks ago from a Home Recording YouTube Website I follow called CREATIVE SAUCE. He posted the steps to optimize Windows PC for Audio. I followed step by step, reset my OS as he instructed and it rendered my system completely unusable for sound and video. Windows got mad about it and simply pitched a temper tantrum!

So, I watched the video again and reset each setting back to it's default setting, ran CC Cleaner and rebooted and things returned to almost normal. This machine is full of little abnormalities that are more noticeable than aggravating. For example, on this machine, when posting as I am now, if I hit the Return <enter> to skip down a line and start a new paragraph, my curser drops to the beginning of the line without a space between paragraphs but when I strike a key, the curser skips down a space and places the letter???

There are many such small instances. I would take it somewhere and have it 'professionally' set up for Audio but I fear I would have the same issue I had when I followed the Creative Sauce modifications and have to undo again. After paying someone to create a headache for me wink

I see in your signature you use Cakewalk, Creative Sauce has adopted Cakewalk and posts a lot of tutorials and tips. He loves that particular software and lately prefers it over Studio One Professional.

Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
But, unlike Michael, I've also had these issues with the Edge Browser, YouTube, Facebook and Audacity playback.

In most cases I resolve the poor audio by rebooting my PC.

Charlie, this has got to be something with the OS. Is this the Dell in your sig? If so contact Dell and get the procedure for reinstalling Win 10. You could try whatever the Repair procedure is first I guess but if that doesn't do it then reinstall.

What really convinces me is your comment about problems with your cursor when writing text. Your system is hosed right now and who knows why. And the why doesn't matter anyway, just start over. And when you do that don't install anything before installing Biab. I always do that first thing with a new system. Get it tested and working fine first with your built in sound chip then install your interface and make sure that's OK. Then start installing other things and go back to Biab each time to confirm nothing's changed. Obviously for all of us the audio is the primary thing so I'm very anal about it when setting up a new system.

A new system doesn't have to be a new computer, I mean a fresh install of the OS including all the updates with zero 3rd party crap on it. Also no AV. With Win 10 Windows Defender is all you need.

Bob

Last edited by jazzmammal; 09/20/19 06:23 AM.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,391
Posts732,469
Members38,440
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi, mmpartee
38,439 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195