Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#512241 - 12/23/18 03:41 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Free Biab Chord Picker Tool, Compact, BiabVST & Standalone version [Re: Pipeline]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

This is a compact version for 768 resolution:

Biab Chord Picker Tool (x64)(x86) Compact 2.2.1 setup.exe

Attachments
Post attachments only available when logged in

Edited by Pipeline (12/26/18 11:10 AM)

#512776 - 12/26/18 07:11 AM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Biab Chord Picker Tool (Download) 2.2 32/64bit + Updated for Ealier Versions [Re: Pipeline]
Loc: Carmel New York
Rob Helms Offline
Veteran

when I set the bb version it closes and asks me to set up again and again and again
Lenovo Win 10 8 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2020, Realband, Studio one 4.6 Pro, Logic Pro X, Melodyne 4 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus Faderport 8, Komplete 49 key controller.

#512777 - 12/26/18 07:17 AM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Biab Chord Picker Tool (Download) 2.2 32/64bit + Updated for Ealier Versions [Re: Pipeline]
Rob Helms Offline
Veteran

so far its working
Lenovo Win 10 8 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2020, Realband, Studio one 4.6 Pro, Logic Pro X, Melodyne 4 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus Faderport 8, Komplete 49 key controller.

#512830 - 12/26/18 10:59 AM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Free Biab Chord Picker Tool, Compact, BiabVST & Standalone [Re: Rob Helms]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: RobH
when I set the bb version it closes and asks me to set up again and again and again

Originally Posted By: Cerio
Thanks very much Pipeline, this seems like a very useful tool!

I'm finding a small problem here, I can't set the program to work with any specific BIAB version, as you can see here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qqGHbqnUvo9byJe8RCQz4xOIOBYRrgXi/view?usp=sharing

Also, Set Chord Rest/Shots/Hold/Push...buttons are not working on my system, after clicking those buttons nothing happens. I don't know if that could be a related problem.

Originally Posted By: Pipeline
You can run it as administrator as it may not be writing the settings.ini
In the install folder C:\Program Files\Biab Chord Picker Tool
settings.ini
[BiabVersionSet]
key=2016_later

Originally Posted By: Cerio
Yes, run it as administrator fixed the problem.

Thanks!

#538708 - 05/29/19 03:16 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Free Biab Chord Picker Tool [Re: Pipeline]
Loc: somewhere in outer space
w Offline
Expert

Loc: somewhere in outer space
Mr Pipeline ,

could you please help Mr. Magoo by perhaps providing an actual download of the Mac version of the Free Biab & BiabVST Chord Picker Tool (look at the bottom of the page for the latest version.) Poor Mr. Magoo looked and looked but no luck . On the other hand if it is too much trouble then he is OK with that .

( yes, that what happens as you get older ) blush

Thanks .

macOS Mojave - 10.14.6 @ Aug 16, 2019

iMac i3 3.6 GHz 8GB RAM 4K with Retina display

some examples @ sound cloud done with Mac Band and DAW's : https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

#538713 - 05/29/19 03:29 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Free Biab Chord Picker Tool [Re: w]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

Have a look here https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=475833#Post475833 try the Java GUI and see if it works for you on the Mac as the tool can be created with java as there is no AutoHotKey app for Mac that will also create a GUI, unless you know of one ?
You can also request PG create a similar tool for users on both Win & Mac.

#555852 - 09/21/19 01:28 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Biab Plugin Chord Picker Tool Generic v1.2 for Most DAWs - Updated [Re: Pipeline]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

Biab Plugin Chord Picker Tool Generic v1.1 for Most DAWs
This should work with most DAWs.

The 2 DAWs I found so far that don't send the keystrokes to the Biab Plugin window are BandLab and Cubase, so to fix this issue use
PluginFlipFlop if you already have JBridge.
Just load PluginFlipFlop (instrument of FX) then load the Biab Plugin (instrument of FX) into it.
Using PluginFlipFlop in Cubase will keep the VST window on top always.
Let me know what works and what don't.
(the transport buttons up the top are not working)
(the ^ ^^ Pushes still need implementing in the Plugin)
EDIT: Updated 1.1 > 1.2
BiabVST-Chord-Picker-Generic-v1.2.zip

#555881 - 09/21/19 04:53 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Biab Plugin Chord Picker Tool Generic v1.2 for Most DAWs - Updated [Re: Pipeline]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

Fixed: the C on the All Tab was slow to enter

BiabVST-Chord-Picker-Generic-v1.2.zip

#556000 - 09/22/19 02:53 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Biab Plugin Chord Picker Tool Generic v1.2 for Most DAWs - Updated [Re: Pipeline]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: rap429
any way to get it work in Ableton?

Yea same deal as BandLab and Cubase.
Load PluginFlipFlop (FX or instrument) then load BBvst (FX or instrument) into it.
If the BiabVst don't stay on top use an Always On Top app like the one in the link Always On Top 1.3
Joao from JBridge is going to make it stay on top.

#561299 - 10/29/19 01:45 AM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Biab Plugin Chord Picker Tool Generic v1.2 for Most DAWs - Updated [Re: Pipeline]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

Now larger attachments are allowed I will upload the chord tools to the local PG storage so down the track they should still be here.
Just set your Win Explorer to show file extensions and remove the ".mp4"

Attachments
Post attachments only available when logged in

#594140 - 04/25/20 02:23 AM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Biab Plugin Chord Picker Tool Generic v1.2 for Most DAWs - Updated [Re: Pipeline]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

In Windows 10 if you are running Band in a Box as Administrator you will need to run the Chord Picker Tool also as Administrator to have access.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
Rock Dojo... Top 5 Reasons Why Band-in-a-Box® Rocks!

Check out this nice review from Rock Dojo, Top Five Reasons Why Band-in-a-Box® Rocks!.

Brian, the founder of Rock Dojo, is a Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac user, and couldn't be happier with the program.

It doesn't matter whether you're a guitar teacher or a student guitarist, Band-in-a-Box (BIAB) is must-have software to take your teaching practice or your playing to the next level!
-Brian Parham

Thanks for the great feedback Brian!

Band-in-a-Box® Delivery Explained...

When you order your copy of Band-in-a-Box® for Windows or Mac directly from PG Music Inc., you can choose to download your order, ship your order, or BOTH!

Having your Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK shipped? Choose between DVD installation or flash drive installation during the checkout process. Purchasing the UltraPAK or UltraPAK+? These ship pre-installed on a USB 3.0 hard drive!

Don't forget, just because you're order is shipping doesn't mean you can't download it while you wait - you can locate your online order records in your pgmusic.com account, within the "My Products" section.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac to the latest build 419 to correct any improper messages for Natural Arrangements, apply VST setting improvements, experience faster customized RealTracks and RealDrums Pickers, and fix a few other user-reported issues within the program.

You'll also receive the latest DAW Plugin version 2.12.15 update, with more than 30 additions and updates, including additional options within context menus, the ability to loop a set of bars by highlighting them, and more!

Learn more about this FREE update and download it here.

Let's Hear Your Band-in-a-Box® Songs!

Working on your first song in Band-in-a-Box®? Or maybe you've built up a great collection of songs... Make sure to share them to the User Showcase Forum where other program users post their original songs too! Receive feedback, build your audience, and connect with other enthusiastic program users - you'll be happy you did!

While you're there, make sure to listen to some of the other great songs posted!

Band-in-a-Box® Country Music Add-ons!

Happy International Country Music Day!!!

You might not think of Band-in-a-Box® as a country music making machine, but you'd be surprised... there are OVER 850 Country RealTracks available!

See (hear?) the Country songs created by Band-in-a-Box® users when you check out the Band-in-a-Box® Radio playlists Country/EZ Listening/Folk 1 and Country/EZ Listening/Folk 2.

Feeling inspired to create your own Country song in Band-in-a-Box®? Pop into the RealTracks Picker and create your own custom country band by filtering for "Country" or choose an existing Country style within the StylePicker Window by choosing a "Country" Filter String (from the drop down menu).

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 French for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 apporte plus de 50 nouvelles fonctionnalités ! Des améliorations ont été apportées aux RealTracks (RealTracks vocales au son plus doux, Epaississement des RealTracks, fonctions RealTracks "Trouver un Subs" et Multiriffs). La majorité des RealDrums dispose maintenant de RealCharts (avec une notation Drums précise). Le nouveau navigateur d'artistes RealTracks permet la recherche d'informations/bios/liens/listes sur artistes RealTracks. Le nouveau navigateur de fonctions permet à l'utilisateur nouveau ou "tête en l'air" de trouver et d'utiliser facilement la plupart des fonctionnalités/raccourcis/documents à partir d'une seule fenêtre. L'égalisation du tempo permet de changer un morceau rubato enregistré en un tempo fixe. L'étirement audio temps/pitch a été amélioré (Elastique inclus). Il y a des améliorations un peu partout dans le SongPicker, les Intros automatiques avec Basse/drums ou drums seuls, l'extension du nombre de titres avec + 3.400 titres nouveaux, MusicXML, la guitare avec vues "gaucher" et "élève", la fonction glisser-déposer, l'affichage multi-fenêtres de l'Assistant Accord Audio et bien plus encore !

ACHAT / MISE À JOUR, & TÉLÉCHARGEMENT MAINTENANT!

Get Inspired with the Band-in-a-Box® Title Generator!

There can be many triggers that could inspire you to write a song... but what if you're wanting to write a song, and are having trouble finding the inspiration you need?

Jump start your creativity using the Title Generator feature in Band-in-a-Box®.

I love this feature - it delivers some beautiful results!

To access this feature:

Mac: select Edit | Chords | Auto-Generate Song Title menu command (control+shift+S). The song title will appear in the Title window! Repeat the Auto-Generate Song Title command until the program comes up with a suitable title for your song. Band-in-a-Box® will keep generating new titles for as long as it takes to get the right one.

Windows: click on the "Generate Title" button within the main screen of the program and you can choose to "auto-generate" a song title which will appear right in the Title field of your song, or for a more varied selection choose to "generate multiple titles" and you'll be taken to the Title Generator window, which can generate a list of 50 song titles for you!

I've just done this, and won't bother list all 50 here - but the "top 10" I've chosen from my generated list are:
Eloquent Laugh
Statuesque Luck
Considering a Rainbow
Brief Fling, Acknowledged
Something for a Sandpiper
Happy Runaround
Cheatin' Skies
Then Came a Rose
The Mention of My Love
Eternal Raincheck

Give it a try!

The resource for this feature can also be edited, allowing you to customize the results.
(to do this, review the file TITL1.TXT within the BB Data folder.)

Forum Stats
32872 Members
68 Forums
66193 Topics
562275 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
northpointidaho, ccregor, GreenH, JRoot, Ashley U

32871 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
eddie1261 174
VideoTrack 142