Looking forward to some innovative advances this upcoming centennial. I have some wishes that need fulfilling.

I created a BIG stir when asking for 64 bit way back but I couldn't live without it now. So my first wish is to see Real Band follow suit. I'm sure many would agree it is a PIA trying to run it alongside your favourite DAW.

Second wish would be to see far more real tracks with the option of converting to midi. I'm a hard headed, stubborn die-hard who always strives for the best sound on any instrument and blending in instruments to a mix. Some VST libraries now are quality go to. For instance Garritan's CFX piano. Whilst converting midi to a soundfile is fun, writing midi is a serious task and takes time, just as composing does. But clicking on a riff or 4/8/16/32 bar sequence and convert to midi is a blessing when sailing along the creative ocean.

Third wish would be more melodists that leave me feeling ..... I could work with that. I've never yet been impressed with the melodists we have at present. Too mechanical and lacking in expression or real melody.

Think that's my immediate would like to see. I may well add a few more but over the years I have to say this software stands miles apart from any thing else available on the market today.

Mal. smile

https://www.reverbnation.com/control_room/artist/168894/library

Mal