Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Apprentice
Apprentice
Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Realband development should be halted immediately and it should only be supported as a legacy product.

Check.

All resources should be put toward the flagship products, BIAB and RealTracks!

Check.

Spend time fixing bugs in BIAB and enhancing it with features like true inline bar-by-bar regeneration, more than 4 beats per measure, extending the 255 bar limit, allowing more tracks, etc.

Check.

I would bet money they don't have a single Realband user who chose it as their DAW separate from buying BIAB.

I don't think you can buy RB as a separate program.

Realband could never stand alone as a product

I concur.

don't continue to invest limited valuable resources in reinventing a wheel that already exists far beyond what you can create! Improve BIAB instead!

Yep, that's the bottom line. Just put RB out of its misery and start developing BIAB, specially the VST, and team up with Presonus, Cakewalk and/or Reaper (those are the biggest DAW communities in the world) with the ultimate goal of Integration.

3xJohn: you know what they say: "Great Minds Think Alike"! cool

Yours very truly,

Last edited by LtKojak; 12/23/19 03:25 AM.

Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
Milano, Italy
https://soundcloud.com/theodore-kojak/tracks
Hy-Bro Test Sound Files
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
I think PGMusic should incorporate some if not all of Pipeline's ideas. His GUI is exactly how a contemporary GUI should look.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Mario you mean VideoTrack's idea?
Pipeline revived the thread that was possibly unavailable to naughty users...

Last edited by Rustyspoon#; 12/23/19 01:33 PM.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
E
Journeyman
Journeyman
E
Pretty slick GUI setup, and impressive demo! Totally in agreement on the DOS aspect of the interface. Most of the younger crowd will have no clue what DOS was, but they will immediately be put off by anything with an "old school" look and feel, even if the thing could cook your breakfast and vacuum your floors.

I'm sure that PG Music is aware of the dilemma, and I'm good with the product for a couple years unless someone comes along with something better and that doesn't cost buco bucks.

I am very happy that the product continues to receive good support and bugfixes for the most important issues, and that there's a very active (but seemingly rather small) community of enthusiastic and talented folks here.

Ed Z

Soundcloud profile
https://soundcloud.com/user-415064494
BIAB user since 2019
iPad Mini, Garageband for iOS, BIAB for Windows 2020 UltraPAK, Xtra Styles packs 6-9, Windows 10 Lenovo PC, Kontakt Player, SpitFire LABS, SampleTank 4 CS, some Soundfonts

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
I tried for years n years n years to get RealBand better, I don't think that's gonna happen now as the Biab Plugin has killed that, why buy RealBand Ultra 64bit when you can have the Biab Plugin in you favorite DAW ? that energy would be better served in the Plugin.
You could of had a RealBand Ultra 64bit DAW that you would buy as it would of been the ONLY DAW with RealTracks/Drum etc.. generation directly in the DAW.
So that horse has bolted as we just get a couple of little things added each year to it, as we now we have a Plugin because of JJJ's original idea and then I just push that idea a fairrrrrrr bit and suggested ways to implement it.
I was a real nag to get VST transport SYNC implemented.

Yes concentrate on BB and the Plugin.
255 bar limit more, chords per bar, as Yul would say etc.. etc.. etc.. I've typed it all out sooooooooooooo many times.... I'm just so worn out from nagging 10 or more years on, I used to be MR Nice Guy believe it or not.

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
I tried for years n years n years to get RealBand better, I don't think that's gonna happen now as the Biab Plugin has killed that, why buy RealBand Ultra 64bit when you can have the Biab Plugin in you favorite DAW ? that energy would be better served in the Plugin.
You could of had a RealBand Ultra 64bit DAW that you would buy as it would of been the ONLY DAW with RealTracks/Drum etc.. generation directly in the DAW.
So that horse has bolted as we just get a couple of little things added each year to it, as we now we have a Plugin because of JJJ's original idea and then I just push that idea a fairrrrrrr bit and suggested ways to implement it.
I was a real nag to get VST transport SYNC implemented.

Yes concentrate on BB and the Plugin.
255 bar limit more, chords per bar, as Yul would say etc.. etc.. etc.. I've typed it all out sooooooooooooo many times.... I'm just so worn out from nagging 10 or more years on, I use to be MR Nice Guy believe it or not.

I hear ya! You still are Mr. Nice Guy!

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
R
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
R
I would actually support this path as long as two things happen. (Not that my support really matters)

1. That the development of BiaB is to get done things long ask for 255 bar limit, and not 50 new but poorly executed features. I’m all for really pouring resources in RT/RD development. That is actually why I continue to purchase the package.

2. Actually complete the plugin. Get everything planned working flawlessly. Implement pipelines Solo/mute/play idea. Make the real charts work in all DAWs. Lose the demo thing, it is like socks on a rooster.

Look I have said in several threads my feeling regarding RB/PT it seems like many don’t care. Just don’t be short sighted there are many who love and use it. But if this is as good as it is going to get so be it.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE DAW PLUGIN IT IS SO CLOSE. Make version 2 what everyone hoped for.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
....but our grandchildren and their children will have a blast with the new GUI.

lol lol lol you have my sense of humor !
I'll have to reincarnate for that.

Aspire to Inspire before you Expire.

I tried very hard for a new RealBand 64bit C++ way back here
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=327412
I suggested to reprogram the old Delphi (8.3 255) to cross-platform C++ this would give Win/Mac at the same time like other cross-apps.
Adar has the plugin in C++ and seems to be able to quickly port the fixes/features both ways so they look identical and have the identical features.

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Apprentice
Apprentice
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
I suggested to reprogram the old Delphi (8.3 255) to cross-platform C++

Yeah, with the ultimate result of scaring the crap out the developers...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding... but... am I...? confused

Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
Milano, Italy
https://soundcloud.com/theodore-kojak/tracks
Hy-Bro Test Sound Files
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
I got a little upset with 2020. I was hoping that after 64bit/VST push, there will be a progress made to GUI/Menu cleanup etc. And there was close to none...

I just think some PG devs do not understand the power of good visual design and workflow.
I am very sure that outdated design and ancient type menus are keeping younger folks / new users away. Sadly, it seems devs will never fully understand that. So in my mind there is only two solutions.

1) Bring a talented designer who knows a bit about ergonomics and let him/her "show the way" to make things pleasant looking and pleasant to work with.
2)Talk to people on this forum and gather best ideas and just make them happen.

My 3 cents: No matter what direction of "design" BIAB will take, it has to be modular and scalable (see Cakewalk!) Where each user can design his/her workspace to their liking. If some really like the old 90's style, let them have the "90s template", but do not make everyone else "enjoy" this. Modular is a future proof (design) concept, as it gives user direct control over their workspace.

Also, as a part of yearly package, couple of "NEW template features" can be included, these would be the easiest couple of "features" to make for the iconic "50" smile

Ok, I will stop bragging now.
P.S. The RTs/RDs are great on 2020!

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
R
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
R
Rustyspoon the more I think about what you call modular design the more I see what you are saying. I would support that, as long as it is simple and easy to use. I would hate it if many of the tools were so hidden I couldn’t find them with out a search warrant.

I do like videotracks GUI idea. It is simple and effective. Clean and neat.

One sad thing to me is here we are in the 2nd year of development and the plugin, thanks JJJ and Pipeline for this by the way. But here we are and it is still lacking some basic features needed When JJJ first wanted this I thought it might be a bad idea, for the same reasons that BiaB still has issue from the past.

Let me explain why I have resisted many of you guys ideas for major change. It is not because I think the ideas don’t have merit. Basically it is history of the DAWs I have used. My first full featured DAW was cakewalk music creator 1 then 2, 3, 5 they were decent. Then 1 upgraded to Sonar X1 thru those years I watch the users beg, fight, fuss, clamor for constant change to fit their viewpoint. It was always “ if it had this feature or that feature” or “if it looked or functioned like this program or that one” year after year and with each release the program became more and more bloated and buggy. So that I moved on as did many others.

With the Sonar X series one big grip was they wanted it to look different, so it did, then the fussing began about how many didn’t like it, and couldn’t find anything. Begging please for more changes. I would hate to see BiaB go down that rabbit hole, especially since it it a Faaaaaaaaar more complicated program than Sonar was/is. So I urge Simplicity and caution be careful what you ask for.

With that said I hope PGM does move toward simplifying the GUI going forward, and does fix the nagging old issues before adding any new features.

To me after listening to each user in this thread the focus should be

1. Fix bugs and limitations from the past. Redesign the GUI but carefully not radically.

2. Complete a fully working VSTi plugin (it is sooooo close)
255 bar limit, RC working, better visual on Solo/mute, no demo button,
Complete holds, shots, etc. make it read all .sgu/mgu file correctly
(Pipeline’s ideas) anything else can be for version 3

3. Focus on adding to and diversify the RT/RD development
The addition of Real Charts to RDs is brilliant and should be continued vigorously. This is a way to give those who want to mix multitrack drums the option I personally like that.

I don’t agree with completely suspending RB/PT dev. Stick Jeff Y in a back Room and let him roll up his sleeves and dig in. Start from scratch, leave the current programs as is for those who use them daily like silvertones. But to create a new modern DAW. I would love to see PT become a profit maker.

I want to thanks all who participated in this excellent discussion.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 12/24/19 03:45 AM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Ha. Couldn’t find anything in the rewrite of SONAR? Been there.

When PG Music did revise the GUI two years ago, they thoughtfully left the old one and provided buttons and Ctrl+T until we could adapt to the new one. I haven’t looked back since, but it’s nice to know I could. I realize that wasn’t the serious GUI redo many want, but the approach to implementation was the right idea.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Matt, only modular and scalable GUI will stop the GUI questions /requests for "good" because anyone would be able to make / design their screen set the way they see fit. At least the front page (THE FACE of BIAB!)
P.S. I would love to have an auto-hide items too as Videotrack suggested. I thought it was a very neat idea.

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Oh, yes, a very old request.

Yes, VideoTrack has some outstanding ideas in his video.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Interesting thread, also a very old and been there, done that thread. These ideas go back 10-15 years. I think Sixchannel represents the vast majority of current users. It's hard to come up with a number but my gut tells me it's like 80-90%. Iow, nobody cares about all these high level enhancements.

They want it simple, they're not studio pros, they're just having fun at home making some music. The more stuff that gets added the less the average user wants it. Standard users don't want or need a stupid DAW! How many users on the forums comment they've never even looked at RB and don't use a DAW? Many, many of them. Biab as it is is plenty good enough.

This is the way it has been and is the way it is now. However, what about the future? That's a very good question and I have talked about that many times. It was mentioned that S1, Cakewalk and Cubase is the majority of DAW users. I doubt that but can't prove it. I know at the pro studio level Pro Tools still has that market locked up. I watched a two hour vid about 4 years ago launching Ableton Live 9 and they were congratulating themselves for reaching the 7 million user mark. They were bragging they were the largest home studio DAW worldwide but of course that's the company saying that so who knows? 7 million is a lot of users.

That got me into investigating exactly what Ableton Live is and how it's used. It's all about live DJ's doing huge live shows remixing existing hit song tracks given by other stars specifically for that purpose. What us grandpa's don't get is they're not remixing at home and simply playing the track at a show. No, the remixing IS the show! That's what the audience came to see. One DJ doing his take on those tracks. Another DJ will do it totally differently and that's the show. That kind of thing is about as far from what users use Biab for as you can get.

As much as I've tried I cannot see any kind of way Biab could be used for that kind of EDM, Hip Hip, Trance remixing kind of stuff. Ableton was purpose built for that. The plugin could be useful to create some new source tracks but man, the kids already have an incredible pool of possible source tracks already, I kinda doubt they need Biab for more. As for popularity, when I go on trips to resorts a couple of times a year, I check out the clubs in the resort, in town or on a cruise ship. It's all that kind of EDM dance music. I mean 100%.

I will specifically talk to millenials about this because they know I'm a musician and if I express a sincere respectful interest and not have an attitude, they will open up and talk about it. I can even name drop some famous DJ's and discuss them. When they say they're going to a dance club, EDM and current pop music is all there is, period. When we say on this forum there's no more venues to play, they've all dried up that's true for us. Not true for them. There are tons of dance clubs all over the place, just not our kind of dance clubs.

My opinion about Biab? I think PGM has a great niche in traditional songs using traditional instruments. That market is small in percentage when compared to the huge overall music market but still large enough to have a viable business going forward. There is enough of those types of songs on the current Billboard Top 100 to make Biab useful to younger people. Here's the problem though.

Young people think Biab is being used in nursing homes or something. All it's good for is for grandpa to mess around with ancient music styles in his retirement. If a 25 year old visits this forum what do they see? Exactly that, a whole bunch of retired grandpas talking about 50 year old music.

Somehow, at some time in the future the GUI must be modernized like we've all said. I completely agree the plugin is the future not RB. I think RB is pretty good, I don't see all the issues others talk about and I use it a lot but I'm definitely in the minority there.

The website must be modernized to feature modern styles and all the demos must be modernized to reflect modern musical tastes and feature young people creating modern songs. They can still talk about all the classic styles we all love but it can't be the primary focus, the modern styles must come first. That will completely alienate all of us grandpa's out there who hate most modern music.

That's the tightrope PG is walking right now and that's my heavily discounted 2 cents.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Bob,
fun read / perspective. This:
"Young people think Biab is being used in nursing homes or something" LOL!!! This is funny, but so not true!

Masters and craftsman of live music art, will remain masters. These are folks who are on the Real Tracks and Drums. There will always be a demand for good Rock, Pop, Country, Jazz, Latin and other genres. Maybe new "styles" of music pushed them aside a little, but it is just a hype thing. I predict in relatively short time all that EDM stuff will just become another genre....Like Disco for example.

Here is an example of reverse tendency. When many thought the age of the rock was rolling down, Nirvana emerged. I do not believe that Cobain "invented" something new. Stuff was there for at least a couple of decades, but he made those kids listen! And hundreds of alike bands started to play "similar" music in their garages. That passion lasted for quite some time, and many great Rock bands came out from that period. Maybe I am wrong, but it seemed to me that even dusted titans of Rock like Aerosmith, Metallica, Guns&Roses returned to their glossy state.

It is like if you eat potato chips and drink soda, over time and when your belly starts to ache, you will develop cravings for carrots and celery. And wise versa, when you eat healthy, there is always a craving for a tasty slice of pizza. Pendulum.

Mario, from the forum, said something in another topic that got stock in my head: Cross Pollination. I think that this phrase is the Future Of BIAB (and Plugin).

I am sorry, but I will repeat myself(like a broken record smile ), not for the forum members, but in hope that somebody from PG will read it. Tracks / your session musicians are amazing and unique, functionality is 85% there. Your interface is scaring people away. Fix it for good. Make it flexible and attractive and you will see more traffic. The strangest thing to me is that usually it is the other way around. A pretty looking piece of software lacks the core "features". BIAB has more than enough features, but lacks ergonomics and looks.

Happy Holidays!

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
When PG Music did revise the GUI two years ago, they thoughtfully left the old one and provided buttons and Ctrl+T until we could adapt to the new one. I haven’t looked back since, but it’s nice to know I could.

I'm on the other side of that coin, Matt. I prefer the older view and I occasionally venture into the full-screen mode.

Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Apprentice
Apprentice
I have read the first 3 pages of answers to this post, so I don't know if anybody else alredy said this: the future of Biab is some sort of implementation-integration with ARA. Studio One was the first using it with Melodyne. All the non-professional or at least less exigent can use RealBand just as it is now. But I hope PG-Music won't lose time updating it as it would be useless for everybody. Developing an ARA compatible BIAB would be the future as a DAW like Studio One would become RealBand on steroyds.

Sergino
Bandinabox 2024 standard (2020 Audiophile)
VST3 plugins on Studio One Pro 6.1
Windows 11(SSD) - AMD Radeon R9 5950X - 32GB RAM
MOTU: 2408 MkIII - 24i - Traveler - MIDI Express XT
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
I know nothing about ARA so I just looked it up. Wikipedia says this:

Audio Random Access (commonly abbreviated to ARA) is an extension for audio plug-in interfaces, such as AU, VST and RTAS, allowing them to exchange a greater amount of audio information with digital audio workstation (DAW) software. It was developed in a collaboration between Celemony Software and PreSonus.

ARA increases the amount of communication possible between digital audio workstation (DAW) software and a plug-in, allowing them to exchange key information, such as audio data, tempo, pitch, and rhythm, for an entire song, rather than just at the moment of playback.

This increased amount of information exchange, and availability of data from other points in time, removes the need for audio material to be transferred to & from the plug-in, allowing that plug-in to be used as a more closely integrated part of the DAW's overall interface

Others have mentioned how cool ARA is. Here's the question, if it was specifically developed by PreSonus and Celemony, how would PG get involved? Is it open source even though it's a private collaboration between two companies or is it available under license or what?

The next obvious question is what programming changes would be necessary for Biab to take advantage of this even if it is made available either for free or at a cost that PG would consider to be affordable?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Sergino
I have read the first 3 pages of answers to this post, so I don't know if anybody else alredy said this: the future of Biab is some sort of implementation-integration with ARA. Studio One was the first using it with Melodyne. All the non-professional or at least less exigent can use RealBand just as it is now. But I hope PG-Music won't lose time updating it as it would be useless for everybody. Developing an ARA compatible BIAB would be the future as a DAW like Studio One would become RealBand on steroyds.

Are you sure about Studio One was the first using it with Melodyne? I was using Melodyne vai ARA in Sonar before I even knew Studio One existed.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,304
Posts731,334
Members38,410
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
DJ Jazzy Jimbob, PatSar63, danidatoad, resower, Nicholas -PG Music
38,410 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 213