DISCLAIMER: With the notion that this isn't already possible(?), as I do not yet actually own the version of BBox this applies to.

In a nutshell - This new "Find-a-Sub" thing would be all the more useful if it could be used to find a good RT substitute to replace a given MIDI track rather than just another RT.

The premise here is pretty straight forward: So many times I find this neat style that is either all midi or a hybrid, but with just that one track (most often guitar) sounding very unnatural even if the riff/style it's playing is more or less just right.

So if this FAS feature could be used to help speed the time spent searching for a well matched 'real deal' of a very similar kind, then for my money that would be a good enhancement to an already decent thing.

p.s. A long time ago I brought up the suggestion to include the RT info text in the search string on the "Select Best..." interface, obviously for similar purposes, but as that has been completely ignored (for so long I couldn't even re-find that post), I'm exploring this angle instead.

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)