Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
PG Music Staff
OP Offline
PG Music Staff
2019 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2020 UltraPak ..... check here

Over the past year (2019), we've had 1,089 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase by 157 different artists. Wow! Now over 8,000 songs in the Showcase! Many thanks to all who have contributed.

In 2019 alone there were over 26,000 posts in the User Showcase forum, with 1.1 million views! There were song compositions posted from at least 23 countries, including: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, France, Japan, Denmark, Finland, South Africa, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jersey Channel Is, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, and Sweden.

We'd like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 43 contributors of 2019 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2020 UltraPAK for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We've reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2019, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

44kfl
Al-David
animarorecords
Birchwood
BlueAttitude
Bob P
Chris37
Crossroads
cubanpete
dani48
David Snyder
dcuny
Deej56
Don Gaynor
Ezekiel's Storm
F.M.M.
floyd jane
Ghostgum
Greg Johnson
gruverider
Guitarhacker
Janice & Bud
jannesan
Jim
JoanneCooper
MarioD
musician17
PeterF
rayc
RichardB1985
Rob4580
Robertkc
Ronnie Fields
rsdean
Rustyspoon#
Scott C
Steve Young
Tangmo
Tommyc
Torrey Bliss
Troy Schiewe
TuneMonger
Will Josef

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2020 UltraPak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Feb 29, 2020) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. (don't forget to let her know your Forum name)

If you've already purchased 2020, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2020 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get 2019 UltraPak or request a raincheck for the 2020 Mac UltraPak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.
User Showcase
G
Veteran
Veteran
G
I guess I got here first! What an incredible company!!! What an incredible product!! I had completely quit writing before this product came out, and now I spend hours everyday with music, and hours every month with some of the finest writers and people I've ever come across! Congrats to all!! THANK YOU PG MUSIC!!!!! Take care all. Greg

Last edited by Greg Johnson; 01/28/20 02:39 PM.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Well stated, Greg!! Incredible Company. Incredible Product indeed!!
And like you, BIAB helped me return to writing after a long hiatus - and because of it, music become a huge focus of my life again.

Congratulations to all of the awardees! Those who participate in the Showcase make some wonderful music and make it a place that is a joy to spend time.

A HUGE thanks to Dr. Gannon and ALL of the folks at PG Music.

Band-In-A-Box is MAGICAL.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you Peter.
Band in a Box is such a big part of my life I use it just about every day.
Thank you to the PG staff for their outstanding customer service.
Congrats to all the winners. Rob4580

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you so much PG Music! Without BIAB, I would be just putzing around aimlessly on my guitar.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you Peter Gannon and all of the team at PG Music!! It is such an honor to be included on this list with so many great songwriters/musicians/producers etc. I would have such a struggle producing the music I hear in my head without this tremendous software! Just about any musical idea conceived in the mind can be put into a tangible form with this program! I hope that all of us on this list will use this great gift to produce music that will not only bless our listeners but also convince others that they can achieve what they only dream about when it comes to making their own music through the use of BIAB. Many thanks again, Torrey Bliss

User Showcase
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
Congratulations to all the winners.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
User Showcase
T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
T
Thank you so very much for the software and all the support you give to me and the community! Your software allows me to achieve a level of quality in my music that I would never be able to reach on my own.

Once again thank you for your generosity,

Troy Schiewe

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank You So Much! I Love Band in a Box! smile

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Peter,
Thank you! You are very generous!
I would not ask for a refund. I hope I can transfer my prize to a talented friend who I was convincing for some time to try BIAB, leaving him without a choice but to try it and fall in love with it smile (I am sure he will)

P.S. I use BIAB almost every day. Even if I am very tired, I try to dedicate 10-20 minutes to it just exploring the enormous wealth of creativity and fun. Thank you for amazing product talents you managed to squeeze into the small box.

User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Dear Peter,

I started reading your post and thought, "How marvellous that PG Music wants to reward talented users of Band-In-A-Box with a free upgrade. I wonder who they are?" Half a dozen names immediately came to mind. I was pleased to eight that I recognised before I had scrolled down to the letter G. Then I came to a name I did not expect to see.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your generous offer. I love interacting with BIAB. It is the most brilliantly conceived and extremely effective music creation tool I have ever worked with. Last year I turned out more than a dozen brand new musical creations as well as significantly better remakes of earlier compositions - not to mention backing tracks of artist's songs. Without BIAB I would still be struggling along with midi.

I can assure you that the UltraPak will be put to good use. Many, many thanks!

Kind regards,

Ghostgum

Last edited by Ghostgum; 01/28/20 08:39 PM.

My music may not set the world on fire but if it causes a glow in just one person's heart, it has all been worthwhile smile
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you Peter and PGMusic!

I've been using BIAB since 2002, back when it was all midi. The first time I bought it I got the basic package plus the blues expansion pack, which was floppy disk #16 if I recall correctly wink What a long way the program has come since then!

Like floyd, BIAB got me back into making music again after not doing anything with it after the last band I was in broke up in the mid 90's.

It has allowed me to do things I would never be able to accomplish on my own, and I couldn't imagine life without it at this point.

And the fact it is a Canadian company makes be proud to be Canadian!

Thanks again, PGMusic rocks! cool

Last edited by BlueAttitude; 01/29/20 12:22 AM.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
I stand here, absolutely humbled to be included in such an amazing group of musicians, singers, and song writers.
And to PG music, the staff, the programmers, the sales staff, the tech support folks who work so hard to create and improve an already amazing, jaw dropping, unbelievable musical package that allows me and so many others to do what we do so easily......and at a professional level......

A great big THANK YOU doesn't seem to be enough.... But yeah.... Thanks guys for all your hard work.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 01/29/20 02:44 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Congratulations everyone!

When I started reading the list, the first thought that popped into my mind was "Wow! This is a 'who's who' of Users Showcase."

I've enjoyed listening to songs from everyone on the list!

Well deserved!

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Dear Mr Gannon, dear PGMusic staff,

what an incredible honor to be part of that list of fantastic songwriters !!! I'm completely humbled and thank you so much for it.

I really want to express my thankfulness for brightening up every single one of my days with that wonderful (sometimes I tend to think: almighty) software BIAB and that obviously infinite mumber of brilliant RealTracks, for the kind and supportive contact with the PGM staff, for giving us users the opportunity to share our productions and, last but not least, for the chance to become friends with wonderful folks all around the world.

Maha and I don't even dare to imagine how our life would be without all that.

Congratulations to all you winners - and thank you for all those wonderful songs and posts that you contribute to this great forum.

All the best to all of you,

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you Dr. Gannon and PG Team biab has help me to grow as a musician and has a way of challenging me in a positive way as well as musicians that contribute here I am humble to receive this award, Dr. Gannon thanks for contributing to our music world and a Great product thanks so much eric

AMD (TM) 5950 4.9 GHz 16Core Processor 64 bit 32 bits of ram windows 10 pro 64 bit os. sound card Antelope ZenQ guitars Ibanez 2202a 1968 les Paul Custom and Cavin ae 185 Guitar boss Gt-100,GT1000 pedal Yamaha HS8 studio monitors
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
We've said it for years and will continue to do so. You folks epitomize what customer service/support is all about or should be all about. The community you've built with the forums and the remarkable diversity of its members is unparalleled. And the sheer joy that your products bring to so many is remarkable.

Music has always been a big part of our lives and Band-in-a-Box has encouraged us to take our musical journey to so many new and fun places.

Thanks to all the staff!!! We hugely appreciate your support.

J&B

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Names on that list I haven't seen before, which is just brill cool

Congrats to all, old & new!

Thank goodness words aren't knives.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks y'all! And congratulations to all the winners!

Love you PG Music!

smile

User Showcase
Expert
Online Content
Expert
Oh my word! Thank you so, so much. I can't think of any music company that

a) has produced such a brilliant and extraordinarily useful music songwriting program; and
b) that treats its customers in such a brilliant way.

It's been said before, above, but what you have achieved in both these ways (including this phenomenal forum made up of such extraordinary musicians that all get together in such a collegiate spirit to share their Band-in-a-Box creations) is nothing short of, well, incredible. Thank you again - you have just encouraged me (if this were ever somehow possible) even more to keep writing and creating with your superb program ... you won't hear the end of me now, haha. Genuine gratitude!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,395
Posts732,494
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195