I noticed a pop or lower frequency crackle. It was very noticeable in the rendered song (using Reaper). One by one I tried each track and could not hear the sound. Tried rendering a number of times leaving one track out each time until I went through all tracks (there was only 5 of them) the unwanted noise was there each time. When using a spectral view on the rendered song the noise was viewable but it was across the entire spectrum.

I then performed a split on all tracks at the point of the noise and the noise was eliminated. The split performs a really quick fade out - fade in (so fast you cannot hear it) which deleted the noise.

I’m writing this mainly as a demonstration of a method to get shy of unwanted noise. However, I’m still perplexed as to where the noise was coming from. The only thing I can figure is it was on multiple tracks and amplified by all tracks playing at the same time. Could be the PC glitched when I rendered the tracks in BIAB. But no mind it is spot on now.

Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1