Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Well done!!! Cool, funny uptempo rocker! Funny video (plenty of rats!!), and some great performances! A great production all around!! Take care. Greg

Thank you so much, Greg. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Stay well !!!

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Stefan,
A fine, direct rocker with some funlines behind the serious message, great energy on vocals ( as always) and an Amazingly Good production ... that`s just the song- I`ll watch the video now.

Robert

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Seems to me that this sort of silliness is exactly appropriate for times like this.

As floyd jane said - enjoyable, even through the credits. smile

Hi Dave,

thank you very much for your kind words - I'd be glad if I could make you forget the mess we're all in for at least a few minutes.

Take care and stay healthy,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Leon1
Hi Stefan
Great fun and great guitar solo. Amazing work on the video as usual.
All the best to you and Maha.
Regards,
Leon

Hello Leon,

thanks a lot for your kind comment. Hope y'all are well down under.

Be careful, stay in and stay healthy,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Another fun outing. Song, band, and sound are "up there". Love the hard ending before the end credits. That's the way those things usually end up. The video was big fun. That section with the multiple "yous" was inspired. I had a great time with this. Thanks.

Hi Tangmo,

thanks a lot for the kind words you found about our song and video, Yep, the scene with the multiole 'mes' finally proofed that there are different ways to have big fun with oneself ;-))))...

Stay healthy - all the best to you and yours,

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Absolutely hilarious video. I was laughing through the whole song.

Every thing about this production is beyond clever. I love the inflating rat at the close!

It's good to have you back. I raise a glass in hopes of better health for Maha. Prost!

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Stefan

Simply amazing. Superb video - incredible work, great music, excellent arrangement, tasteful guitar, top quality vocal.

Brilliant.

Peter

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Dear Alan,

I am so grateful for those kind words you found on Sweet Beauty. You know that I admire you a lot for your musicality and the tastefulness you show with every single one of your great compositions and productions. So your plaudit counts at least double !

I will send you a PM soon.

For the time being: All the very best to Di and you; please take good care of each other in these horrible times.

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Dear James,

thank you so much for your kind words - I really appreciate themn a lot.

Stay healthy,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: rayc
I watched the vid 1st - all good fun and really well done.
Now I'm listening and the song comes into it's own because I'm not looking and searching as it goes.
Your guitar work is ACE. I'm impressed.
You've gathered a fabulous ensemble to act and match the ensemble that plays.
No nits, no picking but THANKS for the excellent entertainment.

Hi Ray,

wow, that's all very, very kind of you. I have to admit that I'm always a bit uncertain if a production may meet your requirements ;-)... So thanks a lot!

And of course your comment about the solos made me pretty proud - nevertheless I think your impressedness will drop once you know about my guitar playing these days:

In fact, I hadn't play guitar at all for almost 10 years, thus until I started to work on the songs and videos that you know. And since then I only grab one of my guitars when I want to add a solo to a new song (which is maybe 4 or 5 times a year). And then it's always the same: My fingers are stiff like a piece of wood and I'm lacking any inspiration what I should play. I have to rehearse for quite a while (until there's some cornea on my fingertips again, listen to this and try that. And then I finally start to work out the solo which mostly takes quite a while.

Yes, the times when I could grab any axe and improvise a smashing solo are definitely history. You might say that the speed king has become a lame duck, a very lame duck. But in my age one must be happy if he's still able to waddle a bit, don't you think...

But nevertheless I am of course happy when Maha finally says, 'That sounds good,'. And I hope you still like it ;-))))

Stay healthy, we all need your advice every now and then,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
Hi Stefan this is fun listen and vid however the music is excellent great work enjoyed thanks Eric

Thanks a lot, Eric - much appreciated.

Stay well,

Stefa

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Elliott Kayne
Crazy great video! Awesome job on vovals and guitar work. I can see the amount of work that went into both musuc and video production. Definitely hard work shows.
GREAT JOB!

Hi Elliot,

thanks a lot for your very kind words.

Well, yes, it was quite a lot of work - I think I started more than two years ago with the song. But because of numerous interruptions (I produced other songs and videos during that time) I can't really tell how many weeks I spent on song and video at the end of the day. But they were quite a few, I'm afraid...

Take care and stay healthy,

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

What to say? This is over the top good from the opening to the "keep your attention" credits.

Hey, you were cooking on that axe!

Maha did a fine job with the mix. It sounds great on the KRK's.

Here I am with all the time in the world and too lazy to make a lyric video while you are
creating an epic smile

Great playing, write, actors, animation, green screen and, yes, a good message. We share
your feelings all the way.

Kudos to you, Maha and the entire cast with the possible exception of the rats!

Loved it.

J&B

Last edited by Janice & Bud; 03/31/20 09:26 AM.
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Wow another awesome production. Loved the video. Excellent story. All the actors did an excellent job, Super vocal and lyric will done

Thanks a lot, Scott - glad you enjoyed it.

Stay well,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Amazing! It baffles the mind how much work went into this. Highlight of my day, what a treat!

Hi Tunemonger,

thanks a lot for your very kind comment on Sweet Beauty. Nice to hear that you had your fun and pleasure.

All the best, stay safe,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: bluage
Stefan, Ms. Maha, 'Soul Sister' Erndwein, Mr. Suessmuth et al...

Folks, you're one-of-a-kind laugh. Like, nobody does it better, get it???

Irresistible subject matter, ingenious lyrics, fantastically creative video editing and production, more humor than you can laugh at in one viewing...man, you folks are just the best roadshow that ever traveled the User's Forum circuit smile.

Ms. Erndwein, your brief appearance and powerhouse vocal riffing was a high, high, HIGH-light of the video. Watch out, now, you're gonna blow-out that microphone singing like that laugh !!! Mr. Suessmuth, you lookin' sharp as the proverbial tack up there in those 'Sugar Daddy' lights smile.

Stefan, to watch you work over the strings on that 'lectric gee-tar of yours is a 'sight to behold'. Hardly anything in the world is more fascinating (to me, at least) than to watch a damn good instrumentalist show-off what he/she's got. Truly, you got mo' soul than you can control, partner!!!

Ms. Maha, from the bottom of my heart, I hope and wish and pray that you will soon be relieved -- completely and forever -- of whatever is messing around with your well-being. Clearly, you are the Sun that your husband orbits around, so let's keep that planetary alignment going long and strong smile.

Most sincerely & truly,

LOREN

Dear Loren,

I mean, you always write such great comments that one might think there couldn't be any increase - ha... This one really knocked us out, I'm simply running out of words.

You really made Maha's and my day (to be honest: more than just one day, man...), and we really are very thankful for those unbelievably kind words you found on Sweet Beauty.

All the best, dear Loren - stay healthy !!!!

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Man, you guys are my favorite group in so many categories, Stefan. Maha and Peter are fabulous. Nobody has more fun, and thanks so much for sharing it. Such talent, energy and a brilliantly genius sense of humor. Definitely the best medicine.

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hahaha - brilliant!!! This standard is par for the course for you, I know (having listened to some of your other songs, too) - but, for mere mortals like me, it is indeed something to aspire to and (in the best sense of the word, of course) be somewhat "jealous" of, haha. Anyway, the video made me really smile and the audio on SoundCloud is top-notch. Superb job!

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Another funny rock'n'roll song, great mix and vocals, I like those backing vocals. Solo guitar work is also admirable. There is an important message and you have delivered it very well, almost in a satirical way.
Funny video showing lots of hard work, enthusiasm and love for music and actring.

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
Wow, that's some production (both recording and video). Well done. I'm amazed at the work you must have put into this. Good job.

Thanks a lot, jptjptjpt , I'm really glad you enjoyed our stuff. Yeah - a whole lotta work, but also a whole lotta fun !.

Take care and stay well,

Stefan

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,397
Posts732,529
Members38,442
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy
38,442 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 200