Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Hi everyone,

=== June 25: I changed the song into the 'Gospel' version and in a higher key. Eventually I liked it more, I hope you do too===

I planned two songs for the forum. A Dutch and an English one. The English song will follow in a while, but has some small problems.
So here is the Dutch song: https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130/ik-zag-vogels

It is about the doubts one can have dealing with major topics like; what is the meaning of life, how am I dealing with that, etcetera. So just the ordinary things...
It is based (again) on a poem from my mother. But to be honest, I had to rewrite a lot. Still it was her way of thinking about these issues and -in a way- mine too.

Beside that I want to sing more songs in my native language. I never did that, untill the last months. The reason was we were raised with English songs. And Dutch songs sounded sooo dull (in my opinion then).

But remarks of some of the formummembers encouraged me doing this more. They said I did good. But that is -of course- not enough; I want to improve that to 'I did swell'. ;-)
And I know Dave's wife (Blue atitude) understands a bit of Dutch.

I hope you like it, although you probably don't understand a word,
Hans

The style and instruments
==========================
Style: FADING.STY (Fading Swing-16 Folk Rock Ballad)

RealTracks: ~539:Bas, Pop Sw 120
RealTracks: 2921:Piano, Acoustic, Sw16 Mike Sw16 60
RealTracks: 3541:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm ClassicRockSlowFingerStrum Sw16 060
RealTracks: ~675:Organ, B3 Sw 65
RealTracks: 3438:Guitar, Electric, Soloist BritPsycPopBallad Ev 065
RealDrums :PopSyncSw16^02-a:ClosedHat, Snare, b:Ride, Snare

And me on the keyboard (flute) from Native instruments in Logic Pro (DAW).

The lyrics (first in Dutch)
Ik zag vogels
(c) W. Battem (1982) / H.W. Berkhout 01-06-2020

Ik heb aan de oevers van een brede rivier gestaan
Om de krachtige stroming gade te slaan
Ik wilde de spanning laten verdwijnen
waardoor mijn rust weer kon verschijnen

Refrein
Ik heb vogels zien vliegen naar de zon
Zuivere klanken en dissonanten gehoord
Maar ik ben anders, meer een rots vol breuken
door alle golven die op mij beuken

Ik heb aan de voet van een hoge berg gestaan
Om die machtige verschijning gade te slaan
Ik wilde de leegte in mij weer gaan vullen
en dit niet, zoals velen, verhullen

Refrein
Maar ik ben anders, meer een rots vol breuken
door alle golven die op mij beuken

=Solo=
Als ik ooit tot een kleine steen ben afgesleten
En door de zee op een strand wordt gesmeten
Dan lig ik daar voor altijd, maar blijf bestaan
Terwijl mijn breuken al lang zijn vergaan

Refrein
Maar ik ben anders, speel te slecht toneel
En al die 'golven' worden mij teveel

Maar ik... ik ben anders
Heel anders...

======================================

I saw birds

Verse
I have stood on the banks of a wide river,
to observe the powerful current
I wanted to release the tension,
allowing my peace to reappear

Chorus
I have seen birds flying to the sun,
heard pure sounds and dissonances
I am different, more like a rock full of fractures
from all the waves pounding on me

Verse
I stood at the foot of a high mountain
to watch its mighty apparition
I wanted to fill the void in me again
and not, like so many, hiding it

Chorus
I have seen birds fly to the sun,
But I am different, more like a rock full of fractures
from all the waves pounding on me

Verse
Whenever I'll be worn off to a tiny stone,
and thrown on a beach by the sea
Then I lie there forever, but will exist
While my fractures are all long gone

Chorus
I have seen birds fly to the sun,
But I'm different, can't pretend so well
And all those 'waves' becoming too much for me

Yes, I have seen birds fly to the sun
But I? 
I am different
So different...
[font:Comic Sans MS][/font]

Last edited by Birchwood; 06/25/20 01:25 AM.

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hello Hans ...

I speak a fair amount of German but no Dutch. But I enjoyed this a lot. In addition to melody and arrangement, I particularly liked the guitar ... strong and powerful without being overbearing. Cool song!

Best to you. Be safe ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Hans,

I listened to your English song first and then this one. I like this one better actually, maybe because it's more bluesy smile

Very good vocal! And nice job on the guitar, placing the licks properly so it sounds like they were meant for this song.

Nice use of the flute right at the end! Wasn't expecting that but it sounds great.

Good song! I'll have Kathy give it a listen later on.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hans,

This is really good. The BAND sounds great. That guitar is excellent.

Your vocals sit in the mix really well. It sounds "comfortable" (that's a good thing!). Your best, I think. A nice "warmth" to it.

I very much enjoy the listen. Well done.

fj

User Showcase
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Wow what an awesome intro. Made sit up straight in my share. I loved the way the lyrics flowed. I did not understand them but I liked the way you delivered them. Lovely backtrack. Well done Hans

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Hans,
Dutch version wins hands down. Very solid composition and progression. Vocals & mix are very good! Flute sits well in the song and a good choice for ending, but toward the end (ending) I would pull panning more to center. Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
"...to me, the words are nice the way they sound...it doesn't much matter what they mean..." James Taylor.

Here's a confession, Hans. Almost every new song I encounter might as well be sung in Dutch to my English-speaking ears. It's a hard pill to swallow for someone who has tried (and is still struggling) to write a good lyric...but I don't think anybody really cares (at first listen) and some never do. It'd be hypocritical for me to expect otherwise. I "hear" perhaps a repeated vocal/melody/words "hook"...and that's all. I'm "listening" to the way the words sound, seeing as how they carry not just meaning, but melody, rhythm, and tone. Capture me with those, and I'll listen to your lines and thoughts and maybe then get your meaning.

There's an up and a down side to the custom and practice of posting lyrics here at this showcase. Mostly, it's a good thing and I wouldn't change it. But it's an awful lot to absorb and there are times when "pre-absorption" is injurious to a simple good listen.

Okay...enough philosophizing. I dig this. Power and tenderness in every lick and measure.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
I think I have associated Dutch songs to folk music, so this blues comes like a surprise, because the lyrics would suggest something folky. The lyrics are very beautiful, nice fragile stone and sea imagery. The blues approach fits the theme very well, the edgy guitar, flying flute and your emotional voice create an enjoyable combination. And lovely chording, not just some old blues progression.

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hello Hans ...

I speak a fair amount of German but no Dutch. But I enjoyed this a lot. In addition to melody and arrangement, I particularly liked the guitar ... strong and powerful without being overbearing. Cool song!

Best to you. Be safe ...

Alan

Hi Alan, didn't know you speak German! Then you could understand something of the words. but I agree immidiatly if you tell me the meaning of these words are still too difficult to understand properly. For me the translation into proper English was not easy at all. But thanks a lot for your compliments. You had the first reaction and that brought a big smile to me!

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Hi Hans,

I listened to your English song first and then this one. I like this one better actually, maybe because it's more bluesy smile

Very good vocal! And nice job on the guitar, placing the licks properly so it sounds like they were meant for this song.

Nice use of the flute right at the end! Wasn't expecting that but it sounds great.

Good song! I'll have Kathy give it a listen later on.

Hello Dave, I am very curious what Kathy understands, or make of the dutch lyrics.
This song had 2 versions: One with a gospel background and this one. I liked the gospel version, but it was in higher key. It asked too much from my vocals (especially after singing the song a lot of times). But in a lower key, the gospelsound was bad and stayed so, in spite of all my effort to get the prefered sound. So I choose this version, without the gospel.

I also prefer this song above the English song and for almost the same reason you mentioned. But I liked the melody of that English one (from a song I made in 1975). I rewrote the lyrics after a discussion about intolerance or bigotry (is that correct?) and all the fuzz around this around the world. So the song has quite a history.
And thanks for the observations and qualifications on the song. I appreciated them very much!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hans,

This is really good. The BAND sounds great. That guitar is excellent.
Your vocals sit in the mix really well. It sounds "comfortable" (that's a good thing!). Your best, I think. A nice "warmth" to it.
I very much enjoy the listen. Well done.
fj

Hello Floyd, I smile with pride when reading your words. Really! It stimulates to sing more in Dutch, so hold tight!

Thanks all of you and stay safe,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
We also listened to and commented on the English version first.

We agree with Dave that although both versions are excellent we
prefer the more blues rock sound to this one...but then we are
long time blues rock fans smile

Regardless they are both excellent productions!

J&B

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Wow what an awesome intro. Made sit up straight in my share. I loved the way the lyrics flowed. I did not understand them but I liked the way you delivered them. Lovely backtrack. Well done Hans

Scott: You said very nice things! I wished I could have seen that reaction you wrote of! i told my son. He is 'beginning to become' a bit more impressed about his fathers skills. One more son (and a wife) to go. But we're coming closer to that goal with your kind of posts!
But about understanding the lyrics I must share a little secret; I had problems with the meaning of some sentences too. I noticed that in her poems my mother sometimes wrote very 'wide'. I asked myself "what did she want to say"? In some occasions I rewrote them in modern Dutch (do you understand what I mean?).

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Hans,
Dutch version wins hands down. Very solid composition and progression. Vocals & mix are very good! Flute sits well in the song and a good choice for ending, but toward the end (ending) I would pull panning more to center. Thank you for sharing!
Misha.

Wow Misha, those are nearly as nice words as Scott wrote! I really appreciate your observations of my improvement. Your words about eq-matters allways glow up when I'm busy mixing my songs now. And you were right, it pays off. One day I can mix as bright as Floyd does!
So thanks for your comment. I'm not really convinced if panning of the flute towards the end is necessary. But I am stubborn as you know!

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
"...to me, the words are nice the way they sound...it doesn't much matter what they mean..." James Taylor.

Here's a confession, Hans. Almost every new song I encounter might as well be sung in Dutch to my English-speaking ears. It's a hard pill to swallow for someone who has tried (and is still struggling) to write a good lyric...but I don't think anybody really cares (at first listen) and some never do. It'd be hypocritical for me to expect otherwise. I "hear" perhaps a repeated vocal/melody/words "hook"...and that's all. I'm "listening" to the way the words sound, seeing as how they carry not just meaning, but melody, rhythm, and tone. Capture me with those, and I'll listen to your lines and thoughts and maybe then get your meaning.

There's an up and a down side to the custom and practice of posting lyrics here at this showcase. Mostly, it's a good thing and I wouldn't change it. But it's an awful lot to absorb and there are times when "pre-absorption" is injurious to a simple good listen.

Okay...enough philosophizing. I dig this. Power and tenderness in every lick and measure.

Tangmo, what a nice quote from j. Taylor. And what nice words from you. Very philosophical, but so true! Although I know people barely listen to lyrics in songs (except the diehards), still it doesn't mean you can suffice with nonsense. You couldn't too! And a whole lot of us on this forum neither. I hardly saw any weak lyrics here. So I agree AND disagree with the 'hard pill (In Dutch politics we succeed in eating the cake and spare it ;-)), but i do understand what you say. The same with how you deal with the words in a song. I too see them also as some kind of instrument. But as I said earlier: you are putting it very philosophical.

So thanks for your comments, judgement and positive conclusions,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: jannesan
I think I have associated Dutch songs to folk music, so this blues comes like a surprise, because the lyrics would suggest something folky. The lyrics are very beautiful, nice fragile stone and sea imagery. The blues approach fits the theme very well, the edgy guitar, flying flute and your emotional voice create an enjoyable combination. And lovely chording, not just some old blues progression.

Janne

Hi Janne, that very nice said of you! and you are right, Dutch songs mostly have another way of singing and melody choice, although they are improving... ;-)
And I thought 'why not some kind of Bluesy, Gospel song?'. In the version you heard I skipped the Gospel Choir for several reasons, most of all, I didn't get them right in another key. But I regretted my choice and replaced the version you heard with the gospel version. That is even further away from normal Dutch songs...
And thanks again for what you said about the instruments I used.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We also listened to and commented on the English version first.

We agree with Dave that although both versions are excellent we
prefer the more blues rock sound to this one...but then we are
long time blues rock fans smile

Regardless they are both excellent productions!

J&B

Hi J&B, I can imagine you like the bluesy one more. I do too, but ýesterday I replaced it for the 'Gospel version. Now let's see if you stay to your choice! ;-)
You are all quite busy listening to all my songs and never a bad word about one of them, unless the choice you made between these two songs means you dislike the other one very much. But I don't really think that (I'm teasing a bit).
The only strange thing I see happening is that while the Dutch song is more preferred because of its melody, it gets less attention than the other song. But that is another discussion.
Thanks for your judgement and nice words.

Because Covid doesn't want to pass, I want you to stay safe,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
I really wish I knew Dutch--I'll bet there this is some lyric/rhyming magic in the words that cannot be grasped by my English-speaking mind..the cleverness and little gems that are part of the recipe that makes a song fly--I'm sure that's there, thanks to you and your collaborator-mother.

Enjoyed this song and I'll have to find the English=-language version to get the gist of your meaning.

The production was very nice, and the only comment I would have is that a little bit of vocal doubling over some key phrases might add something, but it is well-done as it is.

Thanks for posting this!

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Hans. Thanks for the English translation. I particularly like to hear the Dutch language. You could call me all kinds of things and say terrible things about my mother, and I'd still smile in delight. Great choice on instruments. That solo is stupendous, and the B3 is so sweet. Your voice and writing are the things that really send this over the top though. Keep up the good word --no matter what language.

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
One of your best IMHO, liked all the musical choices you made and it had very good gestalt, to use a German word. Keep up the good work!

Windows 10, Intel Core I5 10400, 16 gig ram, Scarlett 6i6, Komplete keyboard, Sony Acid Music Studio 11, BIAB 2020 UltraPlus Pak
User Showcase
D
Expert
Expert
D
Hans,

For me, you are sitting in a total groove these days . . . everything I’ve listened to from you lately is right there in that perfect place. This is no exception. Love that you are taking your Mom’s poems and putting them to music—inspirational. Thanks for providing the English translation . . . I'm afraid my Dutch isn't what it used to be. smile

Hope all is well in your world,

Deej

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hans, I love that Gospel/Blues sound you have going on here! You did an excellent job of putting this all together! Thanks, Torrey

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Tano Music
I really wish I knew Dutch--I'll bet there this is some lyric/rhyming magic in the words that cannot be grasped by my English-speaking mind..the cleverness and little gems that are part of the recipe that makes a song fly--I'm sure that's there, thanks to you and your collaborator-mother.

Enjoyed this song and I'll have to find the English=-language version to get the gist of your meaning.

The production was very nice, and the only comment I would have is that a little bit of vocal doubling over some key phrases might add something, but it is well-done as it is.

Thanks for posting this!

Hi Tano, thanks for your nice post. You are right, it was quite impossible to translate these Dutch lyrics. A lot of words mean something else as the literal concept. We use 'tje' behind nouns. In English you put the words 'small or little' in front of that noun. But in Dutch you get a different understanding of those words; the distinction in the emotional value of a word is imprtant. But how to translate that?

About your suggestion of vocal doubling.... I always use 2 vocal tracks and tweek them slightly different. That is not the same as doublin the vocals. I do doublin or some kind of harmony on a lot of sons. In this one, I thought I stay 'naturel'. But I promise I give it a second thought. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Hi Hans. Thanks for the English translation. I particularly like to hear the Dutch language. You could call me all kinds of things and say terrible things about my mother, and I'd still smile in delight. Great choice on instruments. That solo is stupendous, and the B3 is so sweet. Your voice and writing are the things that really send this over the top though. Keep up the good word --no matter what language.

Hi Marty, you made me laugh! "you could call me all kinds of things...etc", just marvelous! Dutch isn't easy. especially not for singing or translating poetic works. You could read also what I wrote Tano. And I'm glad your stomach was strong enough for this language issue!
Thanks for your nice compliments on the instrument choices. There was a lot I could use from BiaB, a very good piece of software, don't you agree?

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
One of your best IMHO, liked all the musical choices you made and it had very good gestalt, to use a German word. Keep up the good work!

Du bist zu nett zu mir, TuneMonger. I'm glad we have some common ground! Stefan Nachtsheim would have loved this. Thanks for the IMHO compliment! But I hope some of my new songs reach that qualification too!

Thanks everyone and stay safe!
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

Awesome sound here Hans! I really enjoyed this!

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Deej56
Hans,

For me, you are sitting in a total groove these days . . . everything I’ve listened to from you lately is right there in that perfect place. This is no exception. Love that you are taking your Mom’s poems and putting them to music—inspirational. Thanks for providing the English translation . . . I'm afraid my Dutch isn't what it used to be. smile

Hope all is well in your world,

Deej

Deej, that's a very nice compliment you gave me. Thanks for that! As I wrote to others, the translation isn't covering enough of what is meant in the song. But that's the problem in almost every language. But -of course- I am a little disappointed that you have neglected your Dutch language. What can we do about that?

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Hans, I love that Gospel/Blues sound you have going on here! You did an excellent job of putting this all together! Thanks, Torrey

Torrey, thanks for your words. the first ones reacting on my song couldn't hear the gospel ladies, because they weren't in. I changed the versions later, because I also liked this version more. You underlined this here!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Awesome sound here Hans! I really enjoyed this!

David, what nice of you! I'm glad you listened to the second version, what else would you have written ...?

Thanks all of you and stay safe,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,578
Posts734,670
Members38,499
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Tusar Sarkar, RTW, wtsy365, DerFlex, xabialonso259@gmai
38,499 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 200