Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hi Floyd,

you did it again: I'm sure I'm gonna hum that chorus at least until bedtime today... An excelent song (what else would we have expected?), I really love the lyrics (although I personally would stop jimbeaming prior to blindness, but I got the picture). Great voice, great singing - loved the listen a lot.

Stay well,

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
"If by 'standard fare' you mean good enough to become a standard, than I agree."

Leon nailed that!

This is exponentially the best song we've ever heard that mentioned Jim Beam smile

Jim oughta be mighty proud to be part of such a great write.

We hear a wonderful mashup of a bit of an old school country write (albeit it better by far than the standard fare of the period) with a more modern sound in the backing tracks.

We weren't halfway through the first listen before Janice commented on how much she always loves your vocals and then proceeded to school me on how you phrased
"i'm gonna weekend her off my mind." Perfect as she said.

The band? Wow! Great use of BiaB, loops and your contributions. Seamless, airy and on the KRKs.

And we love the artwork!

J&B

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Ok, this ain't fair. How do you do it? Why can't *I* write half like that? Ok, sir ... what's your secret? I'll pay you for it if you're willing to disclose :-)

Seriously, though ... hats off. What an effort. If this is your "standard fare", we (all of us other songwriters) are all doomed ... :-)

Bravo.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
"Standard fare." Hahahaha. Oxford dictionary says: "standard: noun 1. a level of quality or attainment." Floyd, if you are the standard, that's just not fair, man. Right from the germ of an idea you raise the standard. "Weekend her off my mind." "Jim Beam till I'm blind." Oh, yeah... from a previous comment of mine on your posts, ditto.

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Another WInner!!

Excellent song.
Always enjoy your work.
Some fancy work around the fret board there..........love it.
This one has the makings of a big hit.

moto

Thanks, moto!!

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Excellent tune Floyd. Got a chuckle out of the title. Had to think about it for a second lol. Very cool vocal and lyric. As always perfect production. Well done

Thanks, Scott...

Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
Another outstanding offer. Great hook line. Good country song titles (at least the classic variety like this) are a bit of word games. This one nailed it. Great instrumentation. Lyrics told the story well. Excellent country vocals. No nits here. Nice work.

jpt3 - thanks for the nice comments...

User Showcase
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
Hey Floyd, I posted my thoughts earlier and promptly deleted them because I felt some may find the post overbearing and offensive. In my deleted post I stated, yes, this is a great song, expertly produced and performed but I went against the grain of every other post and expressed that I think lyrically the song got off to a great and strong start through the first verse and chorus but faltered at the second verse. The first verse and chorus lines were catchy, had the hook and have been quoted and pointed out for clever use. I felt you struggled with the second verse, loss a bit of focus, repeated the same ideas of the first verse and chorus in a more cliched way. In my post, I said the second verse felt to me, orphaned from the song. Dynamically, the storyline deflated rather than build. Maybe you'd like to expand on how you lyrically developed this song.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Floyd, you keep producing great song after great song. But it's not just your songwriting; your vocals are always first class. Also, the mixing/mastering of your songs is something to aspire to (though I find the standard of your production equal parts intimidating and inspiring.
Cheers,
Mike

Mike Garry
BIAB 2022 (Build 927)/RealBand (5) (64bit), UltraPak, Kontakt, EZmix, Ozone 9 Elements, Hybrid 3, Audacity, Acer Predator, Windows 10, 64bit, 16GB ram, CPU: Intel i7.

https://soundcloud.com/user-952388172
User Showcase
ROG Offline
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Floyd,

Seems everyone has picked up on "Standard Fare" so I won't mention that.

You're gradually getting me listening to more country these days and I can
still be a bit picky about what I like, but I DID like this one.
It was the lift into the chorus which sold it to me - loved that.
Hey, I looked down the list of RTs and saw a Brent solo, so I knew that
I was in for a treat, thank you. (Could have been longer?)

Great vocals and mix as usual - played it nice and LOUD on the big speakers
and it hung together beautifully.

Cheers,
ROG.

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Before going further, I would like to address Charlie's comments.

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Hey Floyd, I posted my thoughts earlier and promptly deleted them because I felt some may find the post overbearing and offensive. In my deleted post I stated, yes, this is a great song, expertly produced and performed but I went against the grain of every other post and expressed that I think lyrically the song got off to a great and strong start through the first verse and chorus but faltered at the second verse. The first verse and chorus lines were catchy, had the hook and have been quoted and pointed out for clever use. I felt you struggled with the second verse, loss a bit of focus, repeated the same ideas of the first verse and chorus in a more cliched way. In my post, I said the second verse felt to me, orphaned from the song. Dynamically, the storyline deflated rather than build. Maybe you'd like to expand on how you lyrically developed this song.

And here is what Charlie wrote earlier and deleted (re-posted with his permission)

Writing "You never even called me by my name", Steve Goodman thought he'd written the perfect country song until David Allen Coe pointed out all the 'country' standard fare Steve had left out of the song prompting Steve to rewrite the song adding another verse and achieve success in writing the perfect country song.

If I may take the roll of David Allen Coe for a moment. You did the opposite from Steve. You've written such a strong first verse and chorus that you've orphaned the second verse from the rest of the song.

By the time we get to the second verse we already know that you stumble your way through your daily grind. That your broken heart is working overtime. That every minute of every day, you wonder how you ever let her walk away. That you're drowning in regret and you need to find a way to forget.

The storyline doesn't build. It deflates. Reading through the comments, I didn't see a single lyrical reference to the second verse... It was all said and done in the first verse and chorus.

Like Steve Goodman, you've written a great song but maybe a few tweaks are needed to take this one over the top.

I can understand the thought/perception that the 2nd verse is a "let down" to some degree.
A valid point to at least express....

I don't fully agree with your assessment that:
"By the time we get to the second verse we already know that you stumble your way through your daily grind. That your broken heart is working overtime. That every minute of every day, you wonder how you ever let her walk away. That you're drowning in regret and you need to find a way to forget..."

The setup of the song is dependent on the day list.

One "trick" that can be used when you find that your first verse is stronger than your second verse is to simply swap the verses to allow the stronger verse to fortify or build on the theme. I have done that on more than one occasion (often, in fact).

In this case that was not an option. In order for the chorus to have the impact that it does, the first verse needed to be the list of days since the list continues into and defines the chorus.

So after "the list", I chose to present the week as a whole (and the weeks to come) in the second verse.
The main goal must be to have a legitimate path back to the chorus.
Certainly, that should not be a rehash of verse 1.
The 1st verse was an intial realization (of a "new" heartbreak)
The details of the 2nd verse were intended to be a bit deeper into the longer-term-lasting-effects of that hearbreak. A summation. Perhaps a resignation to an enduring pain (as opposed to the inital immediate pain/shock).
I am comfortable (and satisfied) with that. I think the "summation" verse is a valid writing tool when it is the strongest option available (which, for me, in this case, it was)

As Steve told the story of You Never Even Called Me By My Name, Coe told him specifically WHAT he left out - not just that "something was left out".

With that in mind...

I would be really interested in any suggestion you (or anyone else) might have for what a 2nd verse should look like.
Hopefully, I am not coming off as defensive here - because I REALLY am interested.
If you (or anyone else) presents a better 2nd verse, I will record it in place of the current verse and give you co-writing credit and re-post the song.
You could even put it in the Songwriting forum as a "writing challenge" if you want.

(And, for the record... no one should ever feel like they cannot express their opinion in a thread I post. I know - I certainly get the impression - that there are those who think I point out mixing aspects that they would leave "unsaid". They are opinions. I try to be respectful. Everyone doesn't have to agree - and often do not. They are, after all...opinions.)

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hello floyd jane,

Superb composition. Your voice and your words are in perfect harmony. The mix is ​​impeccable. I really enjoyed it. I don't know all your songs but frankly I enjoyed this one.

Kindly regard

Dero13
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi, Floyd !

This is your best so far !
I just love your vocals so
much !

Great song in every aspect !

Cheers
Dani

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Leon1
Hi Floyd
If by 'standard fare' you mean good enough to become a standard, than I agree. Top quality as usual.
Regards,
Leon

smile

Thanks, Leon!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
How did you get that pizzicato sounding rhythm that starts the tune off? Was that a loop? Whatever it was, I loved that. I actually opened up BIAB and checked RT 1755 mandolin to see if that was it and I don't think so? Anyway, another of your terrific sessions done so effortlessly, high quality work as always. Great lyrics.

TM - the opening mandolin is a simple loop along with an acoustic guitar "chunking" that I recorded (with my banjo coming in a bit later). The RT mandolin is filling out the choruses. Thanks for the listen and comments...

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
FJ,
Nice Modern Country tune. Classic FJ. Like your phrasing on this! Overall instruments/vocals exceptionally well timed & matched. Vocals are A+. Mandolin was an excellent choice. Enjoyed my listen and thank you for sharing.

Misha.

User Showcase
E
Journeyman
Journeyman
E
This is a strong one Floyd. That chorus is really sweet. Your facility with lyrics is really impressive, and this line was a classic:

"i'm gonna weekend her off my mind
friday i'm gonna jim beam 'til i'm blind"

Here's an idea - your next album title is:
"Floyd Jane / Standard Fare"

Just kidding smile Great stuff - keep 'em rollin'!

Ed Z

Soundcloud profile
https://soundcloud.com/user-415064494
BIAB user since 2019
iPad Mini, Garageband for iOS, BIAB for Windows 2020 UltraPAK, Xtra Styles packs 6-9, Windows 10 Lenovo PC, Kontakt Player, SpitFire LABS, SampleTank 4 CS, some Soundfonts

User Showcase
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
Floyd I am and have been a fan. Thanks again for a great tune to listen to.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Well, since everything useful has been said, (and I agree with) I'll take a stab at a rewrite.

Not because I think I can do better, but... I can't resist the challenge. laugh

But first, it was great being able to get "behind the scenes", so to speak, on the songwriting in your response to Charlie.

The second verse feels like a bridge to me. I agree, it does everything it needs to do, and for what the song aims to be, it's works perfectly well. But perhaps verse two could do something else?

You've already used the list in the first verse to go through the days of the week, and the chorus to hit the weekend.

One option would be to take another swing at the weekdays again. This seems weak, because it can sound like it's just repeating the same thoughts as verse one all over again. So it's got to be different somehow to make it work.

Maybe rhyming the weekdays to keep it subtle (yes, I'm just repeating the first verse here, to see what happens):

one day i won't be missing her
look to the day that it will no longer hurt
when i say i'm not sorry or sad
there's a way i can stop from going mad

Urf. That didn't really work, did it? Not clever enough by half, and it's another list (in that it echoes verse one).

How about what she's been up to during the week? Completely ignoring the established meter:

monday i found she had unfriended me
on tuesday her friend stopped by to give me back my keys
wednesday i tried calling but her new number's unlisted
thursday she serves me papers that say i'm ceased and desisted

It doesn't tonally match, because it's way over the top. Instead of building on the misery, it's completely unbelievable.

Which, some people might say, makes it a poor solution.

Those people are the "no fun" people at parties. wink

OK, one more crack at the "days of the week" approach, even though I know it's going to end badly.

last monday i was kissing her
then tuesday she walked away

Urgh. Nothing clever, just the same old cliche.

That's all I've got. laugh

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
User Showcase
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
"One "trick" that can be used when you find that your first verse is stronger than your second verse is to simply swap the verses to allow the stronger verse to fortify or build on the theme. In this case that was not an option. In order for the chorus to have the impact that it does, the first verse needed to be the list of days since the list continues into and defines the chorus."

There's always a place for a song to go. I see four paths.

. Leave verse two 'as is', it's there and I'm the only voice with a nit. It obviously works as intended.
. My first thought about verse two was the same as David's, make it a bridge - Verse 1, Chorus, instrumental, bridge and final chorus. As a bridge, change the chord progression, feel, or even the tempo.
. Reverse the verses but add the days again - I agree with you and David here. It's a weak path that doesn't build the song but it's a logical path because one has a bad day that turns into a bad week, that becomes bad weeks, months, years and sometimes forever. A bad day is never forever.
. "How about what she's been up to during the week? " If a rewrite is in order, this is the one. Two good ways to do it.
- A. Continue in the first person but develop what you hear about how she's taking the breakup.
- B. Rewrite verse two from her perspective, having 'her' describe her first week in days the same as your verse one perspective - Enlist Janice - develop the song as a duet similar to Sheryl Crow/Kid Rock's "The Picture".

<< Monday -stumble through my daily grind
<< Tuesday, this broken heart working overtime
<< Wednesday, he's on my mind throughout the day
<< Thursday, wondering why i let him walk away
<< This heartache never takes a break
<< I know just what it takes

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
User Showcase
G
Veteran
Veteran
G
In a word.........PERFECT!!!! Catchy, clever, with a grab you by the heart kind of appeal!! I've said it before with a few FJ songs, but if I were teaching a class in songwriting, this would be one to study! Everything placed just right!! I've never heard that phrase so I'm guessing my buddy Floyd created it but it could become a standard phrase. Behind Floyd's center field fence, there are so many balls you couldn't even walk through!! BRAVO my friend!!!! Take care. Greg

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Well, since everything useful has been said, (and I agree with) I'll take a stab at a rewrite.

Not because I think I can do better, but... I can't resist the challenge. laugh

But first, it was great being able to get "behind the scenes", so to speak, on the songwriting in your response to Charlie.

The second verse feels like a bridge to me. I agree, it does everything it needs to do, and for what the song aims to be, it's works perfectly well. But perhaps verse two could do something else?

You've already used the list in the first verse to go through the days of the week, and the chorus to hit the weekend.

One option would be to take another swing at the weekdays again. This seems weak, because it can sound like it's just repeating the same thoughts as verse one all over again. So it's got to be different somehow to make it work.

Maybe rhyming the weekdays to keep it subtle (yes, I'm just repeating the first verse here, to see what happens):

one day i won't be missing her
look to the day that it will no longer hurt
when i say i'm not sorry or sad
there's a way i can stop from going mad

Urf. That didn't really work, did it? Not clever enough by half, and it's another list (in that it echoes verse one).

How about what she's been up to during the week? Completely ignoring the established meter:

monday i found she had unfriended me
on tuesday her friend stopped by to give me back my keys
wednesday i tried calling but her new number's unlisted
thursday she serves me papers that say i'm ceased and desisted

It doesn't tonally match, because it's way over the top. Instead of building on the misery, it's completely unbelievable.

Which, some people might say, makes it a poor solution.

Those people are the "no fun" people at parties. wink

OK, one more crack at the "days of the week" approach, even though I know it's going to end badly.

last monday i was kissing her
then tuesday she walked away

Urgh. Nothing clever, just the same old cliche.

That's all I've got. laugh

"One "trick" that can be used when you find that your first verse is stronger than your second verse is to simply swap the verses to allow the stronger verse to fortify or build on the theme. In this case that was not an option. In order for the chorus to have the impact that it does, the first verse needed to be the list of days since the list continues into and defines the chorus."

There's always a place for a song to go. I see four paths.

. Leave verse two 'as is', it's there and I'm the only voice with a nit. It obviously works as intended.
. My first thought about verse two was the same as David's, make it a bridge - Verse 1, Chorus, instrumental, bridge and final chorus. As a bridge, change the chord progression, feel, or even the tempo.
. Reverse the verses but add the days again - I agree with you and David here. It's a weak path that doesn't build the song but it's a logical path because one has a bad day that turns into a bad week, that becomes bad weeks, months, years and sometimes forever. A bad day is never forever.
. "How about what she's been up to during the week? " If a rewrite is in order, this is the one. Two good ways to do it.
- A. Continue in the first person but develop what you hear about how she's taking the breakup.
- B. Rewrite verse two from her perspective, having 'her' describe her first week in days the same as your verse one perspective - Enlist Janice - develop the song as a duet similar to Sheryl Crow/Kid Rock's "The Picture".

<< Monday -stumble through my daily grind
<< Tuesday, this broken heart working overtime
<< Wednesday, he's on my mind throughout the day
<< Thursday, wondering why i let him walk away
<< This heartache never takes a break
<< I know just what it takes

It seems to me that David "answered his own question"...

Writing about what "she" has been doing could work.
However, doing it by listing the days again (in my opinion) would make the song "cheesy" sounding. I fact anything that listed the days again would do that. But you might be able to do it without listing days.

Turning it into a duet is really "something else", and therefore, not addressing the "issue" (if there is one). And, again, (in my opinion) with the following the "list the days" thing, you end up with something "a little too cute" for my tastes. Donnie and Marie territory... And she would have to be singing the same chorus which would bring up the question of "why don't they just get back together?"

I'm still willing to entertain a well-written 2nd verse.
(not just ideas of what might work...)
It's just 6 short lines.
How hard can it be?

smile

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: rayc
That's one well textured arrangement.
Jim Beam as a verb is new to me but an instance communication too.
Lovely melody, lovely vocal performance...standard fare when standard is a rare and joyous thing perhaps.

Thanks, ray. I always look forward to what you have to say about a song...

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Floyd ...

Well, it might be "standard fare" for you. For the rest of us, it would be like hitting a game-winning home run in the bottom of the 9th with two out. Can't say that I've ever come across "weekend" as a verb ... nice call!

Love the mandolin track ... it seems to energize everything else and give it all a path to follow. Your mixes are always spot on, great "bands", super arrangements, and fantastic delivery. The only thing I don't like about it is that I didn't write it.

Not only are your vocals excellent ... they're also very distinctive and have your personal trademark all over them. After but a word or two, there's no doubt who's singing. You do, indeed, set the bar for the rest of us.

Take care and be safe ...

Alan

Alan - thanks for the fine review... It is nice that we have this audience of friends to get a few listens and a few comments - and sometimes a few suggestions... What a great forum!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,560
Posts734,415
Members38,491
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
VIPBET사설토토, GlebeGreg, michel vermeulen, Mikanh132, ABE
38,491 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 184