Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#622288 - 11/08/20 02:53 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: Derochette]
Loc: York, England
ROG Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Dero13
Hello Rog,

I liked your very realistic lyrics compared to the life we ​​live. Your voice lends itself perfectly to the blues rock orchestration that you offer us. It's pleasant. Morality, it is better to be on the winning side if you have had the chance to draw the right lottery ticket. Well done.

Kindly regard

Dero13
alias JaniJackFlash

Many thanks, Dero. Still waiting for that lottery win!
Cheers,
ROG.

#622311 - 11/08/20 05:25 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Akron, Oh
eddie1261 Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Akron, Oh
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Well, it had Janice doing a Blues Brothers shuffle dance from the get go smile

Cool! The "Janice Shuffle" was what we were going for!!! Sure sign of success!

#622408 - 11/09/20 02:38 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: Deej56]
ROG Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Deej56
ROG,

Wow, great stuff out of the gate! Killer blues. Really pulls the listener in—great lead guitar work, and love that hook. The brass is outstanding on this. Excellent work on this gentlemen! Loved it!

Kind regards,

Deej

Hi Deej,
Thanks for the listen, the review, and all the really positive comments - much appreciated.
Cheers,
ROG.

#622409 - 11/09/20 02:40 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
ROG Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
This is quite the jaunty number, init?

I, too, love the addition of the brass. I really like the vocal sound and melody on the "It doesn't matter..." lines. Awesome.

Hi Ezekiel,
Many thanks indeed for the review and the complements - greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
ROG.

#622419 - 11/09/20 03:17 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: ROG]
Loc: Florida
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
ROG & Eddie, That sure ain't no throwaway! That is some bad A$$ Blues rock. The vocal is really well done as is the lead guitar. The production is as expected. A great listen and a really cool write, Tom

#622427 - 11/09/20 03:55 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: ROG]
Loc: Maryland
TuneMonger Offline
Expert

Loc: Maryland
Great stuff, right up my alley, everything came together so well, Edirol horns still more than good enough, drums were nice, vox perfect.

#622896 - 11/12/20 02:50 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: tommyad]
ROG Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: tommyad
ROG & Eddie, That sure ain't no throwaway! That is some bad A$$ Blues rock. The vocal is really well done as is the lead guitar. The production is as expected. A great listen and a really cool write, Tom

Hi Tom,
Great to hear from you.
Pleased you liked the song and many thanks for the review - much appreciated.
Cheers,
ROG.

#622897 - 11/12/20 02:59 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Sometimes Works That Way [Re: TuneMonger]
ROG Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Great stuff, right up my alley, everything came together so well, Edirol horns still more than good enough, drums were nice, vox perfect.

Hi TM,
The Edirol Orchestral program cost me a lot of cash many years ago, but
I think I've had value for money. It's just a shame it's discontinued now.
Glad you approved of the song and many thanks for the review.
Cheers,
ROG.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

How to: Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Looking for a specific RealTrack for your song? See how easy it is to search by keyword or file name when you watch our latest video, How to Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today!

Using Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Great news! We've released a free update that enhances many of the MIDI features and Drum Stems tracks, updates the program manual and documentation, and resolves a few user reported issues.

This free update includes additional enhancements to the DAW Plugin, and updates it to version 4.5.33.

Make sure you download this free update today!

Learn more...

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to the PG Music Forums

The PG Music Forums is packed with an incredibly active community, always happy to discuss and share Band-in-a-Box tips, help with any questions other users have, and of course share their songs!

Want to know how to add a screenshot to your forum post? Follow the steps in our helpful video tutorial.

Band-in-a-Box® Utility Tracks User Tip

#TipTuesday

Utility Tracks were added to Band-in-a-Box® with version 2021. With this feature, there are now 16 editable Utility tracks in Band-in-a-Box®, which can be used for audio and/or MIDI! Generate RealTracks, RealDrums, MIDI tracks, and you can even record or import existing Audio or MIDI files to these tracks!

See how forum user justanoldmuso utilizes this feature to streamline their workflow with their recent post, Side benefit of biab added utility tracks.

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to Live Chat Support

The Live Help feature on our website is a great way to get in touch with our team for any assistance you may need with our programs. Not only can you have a conversation with us explaining your situation, you can include screenshots too!

We show you how easy it is with these videos:

Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to Live Chat Support at PG Music.com - Windows

Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to Live Chat Support at PG Music.com - MacOS

Forum Stats
36028 Members
64 Forums
74367 Topics
652468 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Stu312, YeeL, aworsley, jcallaway5, Alan54Dickman

36028 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 141