I WISH:

#1) After clicking on the "Notation" button, then the "Print" button, that the "Print Options" window would have 3 check boxes marked "Omit" at the end of the Style/Composer, Tempo/Composer2 and Copyright lines.

That way, if you only wanted a simple title, the print function could use the extra blank space to show bars, chords etc.

#2) In the same "Print Options" window, the "Print Range" > "Custom" setting would be retained when you clicked on the "OK-Preview/Graphics" button, then used the "Close" button to return to Print Options.

Currently, the Print Range reverts to the enabled "First Chorus" radio button (even though the setting for the "Custom" button retains your custom selection).

I understand why you would normally be happy with this setting reverting to First Chorus but it's a bother to have to remember to keep going back and enabling "Custom" every time you do a Preview.

Perhaps the "Custom" button could change to RED when it is enabled, to remind you it's not at the default.

#3) From the "Print Options" window, when you click the "Setup Printer" button, and change (say) the Paper > Size to Legal, click "OK" then click "OK Preview/Graphics", the preview would reflect the change made in the "Print Setup" window.

Currently, there's no change to the preview no matter what settings you choose in Print Setup.

#4) From Notation > Opt. > Chord Font > Other > Other,
the "Font" window opens where you can select a Font, Font Style, and Size, but choosing a larger font size makes no change to the print display UNLESS you change the Chord Font percentage number, back in the "Notation Widow Options".

Both the Font and Font Style can be set in that "Font" window, but not the font size. Somewhat confusing.

I realize that the whole BIAB printing process is somewhat convoluted but perhaps a few small improvements is preferable to a complete re-write.

Just my 2¢ (CDN) worth.
Thanks!
LLOYD S