Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Expert
OP Online Content
Expert
Obviously there's a good reason - I just don't know it and I'm curious.

When I record vocals I choose mono as the balanced lead is a mono input. What criterion applies to RealTracks?

D
Journeyman
Journeyman
D
It's probably instrument dependent. Is there a need to have a single guitar recorded in stereo? But perhaps vocals or ensembles.

BIAB for Windows Version 2019 (643)
Windows 10 (1909)
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Bob,

Here's my take on it...

If two mics are used to record a single instrument, then the sound would need stereo playback to re-create the input from two mics since each mic will pick up up different sound characteristics.

Instruments such as organ and electric/electronic pianos usually have stereo output. This better reproduces the spread of sound that is emitted from these instruments. For example, on a piano the bass notes are heard to the left of the pianist while the treble notes are heard to the right.

If an instrument only uses a single mic for recording, then it is mono because there is only one signal. Even if this single input is recorded in stereo, it's not true stereo because both channels will be identical.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Veteran
Veteran
Most of the tracks that are stereo are from instruments that are in fact stereo.... I notice that the B3 organ, pianos and drums tend to be stereo. At least I think the drums are sometimes in stereo.

I don't recall seeing many stereo guitar tracks or sax tracks or bass tracks. It's possible to have stereo on guitar because sometimes the amp is a stereo amp with a stereo chorus or on an acoustic guitar where the body is miked and so is the fretboard.

It's really not something I think much about when I add RB tracks.

And yes, vocals should almost always be mono.

Most DAWs will let you convert stereo to mono.

When mixing, you should take the status of the track into account. It's stereo for a reason and usually that means it was intended to be placed in the center of the mix. You don't "have" to place it there but the stereo effect is maximized when it is placed center rather than panned off center. However, I have placed stereo tracks off center intentionally and usually have another track..... mono or stereo placed on the opposite side, the same amount, for sonic balance.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 05/07/18 04:29 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
C
Apprentice
Apprentice
C
I'm resurrecting this thread, but it comes closes to a question I'm wondering about. I'm finding there are quite a few acoustic guitar stereo RealTracks, and also working with some fiddle tracks - for example 1446, Gypsy Jazz Latin fiddle. I'm trying to understand more about what might have been recorded/captured there. If a guitar had two mics - on in front and one in back, doesn't seem you would want that "translated" to right-left. I would think it would be more a case of having two separate mono tracks that could be balanced and EQ'd independently. But I'm a bit out of my element, so just curious if there are any thoughts or experiences related to these type tracks. (It does make sense for keyboards to have a wider image - usually from low note to high note depending I think.)

Chuck Wiggins

BIAB 2023 Win UltraPak, Cakewalk, Windows 10 Pro
Custom AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, Focusrite Scarlett 4x4 interface

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chuckwigginsmusic
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1cGfP_abwQWwhX6TRcYsg
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:
.. If a guitar had two mics - on in front and one in back, doesn't seem you would want that "translated" to right-left. I would think it would be more a case of having two separate mono tracks that could be balanced and EQ'd independently. But I'm a bit out of my element, ..

This is a good question in my opinion. If you could separate the left/right, pan as desired, EQ and apply FX as desired; YES, it would be better.

But RTs are created for BiaB generation which does not yet allow these options (to my knowledge) so they have to make the best call on the best solution for most users. Using two of your BiaB tracks for a guitar, two more for drums, two more for keys .. you would start getting slim on tracks pretty quick.

I do like your question, because I have a hard time explaining to others sometimes that, in some situations, it is better to split a stereo track to two MONO tracks once you get to the 'mix' stage. Much different/better control.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
C
Apprentice
Apprentice
C
This came up for me specifically in relation to a gypsy jazz arrangement, where there are two guitars and two violins - with fairly hard panning. The guitars are mono, so no big deal. But was trying to hear/understand if I'm losing something by panning the stereo violin tracks hard right or left. Multi-mic recording makes sense for capturing complex instruments like a violin. I did some googling about stereo recording methods, and this article covers some techniques. The one that makes the most sense for a violin seems to be the mid/side technique. I'm doing my final mixes and audio recording in my DAW, so don't need BiaB to handle the stereo-to-mono aspect. But it would be interesting to have some "recording notes" about particular acoustic RealTracks that might help in determining how to split/process the tracks to maximize the recording technique.

https://ehomerecordingstudio.com/stereo-microphone-techniques/

Chuck Wiggins

Veteran
Veteran
Bob, I think you've asked a really interesting question.

Sometimes it depends on the instrument, sometimes the recording engineer, sometimes the recording environment and it can also depend on requirements set by the client paying for the recording. Some examples are given below.

An acoustic guitar is sometimes recorded mono and sometimes stereo. If the musician is strumming and does not want much plectrum sound, a single microphone pointing toward the neck may work better. On the other hand if the musician alternates between strumming and finger picking two microphones may be set up with one pointing toward the neck and another toward the body to better pick up all the frequencies and hand sounds.

Most electric guitars have a mono output but Rickenbacker and some Gibson guitars have stereo outputs. Some musicians modify guitars from mono to stereo outputs. Stereo outputs can make recording easier and give more choices during the mix down.

Someone recording an acoustic guitar in a dormitory likely will have one microphone set close to the guitar so the playing doesn't have to be too loud.

A horn player may have one microphone mounted straight to the instrument bell but a second microphone may be set up to record room ambiance.

Last, a client paying for a session to collect audio for use in creating loops may specify the audio must be delivered at 24 bit depth, 96kHz sample rate, lossless stereo audio files.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Here's some insight into my recording process, which might give you an idea on why we choose RT's to be stereo or mono:

For me, everything starts with drums. My typical recording setup for a drum set is a mic on the kick drum, a mic on the snare, and a pair of stereo overheads. Depending on the band or genre I might add mics on individual drums or cymbals, but often they're not necessary. Overheads are panned so that the kick comes out dead centre, then I pan the snare mic so that it matches the placement of the snare in the overheads (which is typically centered with the way I set up overheads). If I have more mics than the main 4 then I'll do the same process of panning them as with the snare - the idea being to use the natural imaging of the overhead mics and use any spot mics to enhance the overheads.

But then again, a drum set is not one large instrument, it's a collection of smaller instruments put together, so if you use that logic then each individual instrument only needs one mic, with only a few exceptions. Trumpet, guitar, vocals, bass? One mic each.

More than one mic does not necessarily add to the sonic experience of that instrument - and often adds issues with things like phase, track count, EQ, and making an instrument "fit" in the context of a band mix. Typically, it's best to record most instruments in mono then pan them appropriately to give them space in the mix. Exceptions of course - if I have a horn section, that'll be panned in stereo, or if I'm recording rock guitars I'll typically double track them (record the performance twice, then pan one left and one right)

Larger instruments get special treatment, like a piano - it does add to the sonic experience to record the piano in stereo, as long as that piano is the focus of part of the music. Same with a Hammond organ - stereo mics on the Leslie tend to sound incredible, and are worth doing even if it's a background instrument. That said, if those instruments are not the lead instrument of the song, and there's a lot going on in the mix, then it's better to mix those instruments down to mono, otherwise they'll start stepping on the toes of other more important instruments.

Basically the bottom line is - if you're recording an instrument that needs to fill some space in the mix, record in stereo - although, if it's a single small instrument, you might not get much stereo out of it, in which case you'll have to create some stereo with an effect of some sort - reverb, chorus, etc...

Keep in mind when reading the above that I'm not the person who records, edits, or mixes our Realtracks (yet), I'm just going from my years of experience with recording in general. In RT's, generally drum sets, pianos, organs, and the like will always be stereo, and bass, fiddle, wind, and such instruments will be mono, but there are always exceptions.

I work here
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
...Most electric guitars have a mono output but Rickenbacker and some Gibson guitars have stereo outputs. Some musicians modify guitars from mono to stereo outputs. Stereo outputs can make recording easier and give more choices during the mix down.

I was going to say, but Jim said it, I did that years ago with a guitar and put a stereo jack in it to give both pickups in the recording, I didn't know they did that.

Expert
OP Online Content
Expert
some of the Gibson ES models had 'stereo' output so the pickups - lead and rhythm - could be fed to different amps set to different tone and volume settings in the days before twin channel amps.

the Gibson lead or rhythm pick up selection with different volume and tone controls for each also make switching sounds a doddle - just flick a switch. not as easy to do on a fender strat where all pickups go through one volume control although the lead pickup bypasses the tone controls.

closest fender got to that is the two separate circuits on the jaguar and jazzmaster which is much more complicated than one toggle switch.

C
Apprentice
Apprentice
C
In both of these guitar pickup examples, it seems that if used for recording, you would want each output tracked to a separate mono track, versus stereo. I think my examples of acoustic guitars and violin/fiddle recordings match this scenario - with 2 or more mics placed for recording added tonality, rather than for creating a right/left image.

If I get some free time and enough curiosity I might play with the stereo fiddle track a bit more with this in mind, and split it to two mono tracks in Cakewalk.

Chuck Wiggins

Veteran
Veteran

Two things and two responses

Quote:
If a guitar had two mics - on in front and one in back,

I've stereo mic'd a few acoustics and I never thought of putting a mic behind the guitar. All you're going to get back there is the low end and boominess and that's what generally gets EQ'd out. The mic positions are generally going to be on the front and those positions are many. Body sound hole, and neck being the most common stereo placement.

Quote:
a drum set is not one large instrument, it's a collection of smaller instruments put together, so if you use that logic then each individual instrument only needs one mic.........Keep in mind when reading the above that I'm not the person who records, edits, or mixes our Realtracks (yet), I'm just going from my years of experience with recording in general.

Simon, I'm glad you recognize that... Now..... I, and many others here would love to see PG take the same view and give us the ability to have individual drum tracks so the drums can be fine tuned a bit. Maybe push that idea in some of the staff meetings as a new feature for future drums.... heck, you don't have to go back and redo everything.... just start offering say.... a couple dozen "expanded drum tracks" in the 2022 version.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Quote:
a drum set is not one large instrument, it's a collection of smaller instruments put together, so if you use that logic then each individual instrument only needs one mic.........Keep in mind when reading the above that I'm not the person who records, edits, or mixes our Realtracks (yet), I'm just going from my years of experience with recording in general.

Simon, I'm glad you recognize that... Now..... I, and many others here would love to see PG take the same view and give us the ability to have individual drum tracks so the drums can be fine tuned a bit. Maybe push that idea in some of the staff meetings as a new feature for future drums.... heck, you don't have to go back and redo everything.... just start offering say.... a couple dozen "expanded drum tracks" in the 2022 version.

I agree, I'd love to see individual stems for drums in a future version of BB. The issue is in storage and track count - with the Audiophile edition, we're already at 74gb of drums for BB. Assuming a minimum of 4 mics for drums (kick/snare/overheads) we would double that to ~150gb - that's doable. The kind of people who would want to tweak drum mixes might want a mic on every single piece of the kit, so then we're talking a minimum of 8 mics for a 5-piece drum kit with 2 cymbals and hi-hats, and 296gb of space - add in stereo overheads and stereo room mics and we're at a dozen mics and 444gb of space. Add in top and bottom mics for toms and snare, in and out mics for kick, and we're at 17 mics now, which would be 629gb of drums alone, and we haven't even expanded past the typical 5-piece rock drum kit into the prog-rock Neil Peart/Mike Portnoy/Bobby Jarzombek kind of world - now we're talking a couple terabytes of drums (which would be awesome, but still). And we're still not even jumping into higher bit depth or sample rate, which is another feature request I often see whenever anyone brings up separate drum stems.

I understand most of those particular configurations would be going maybe a little "beyond" what most would want, but it's worth considering. How many mics would you want on an "expanded drum track"? I'd personally be cool with the 12-track setup I mentioned above, as that's my usual go-to when I need more than the Glyn Johns setup.

Track count would need to increase too - we already have the utility tracks, so that probably wouldn't be much of an issue to add more, but still - we have a total of 24 tracks with all the original BB tracks and the 16 utility tracks. Perhaps our brilliant programmers could add a submixer on the drums channel, hard to say though. Regardless, I'm personally 110% for the idea, it just will require a solid implementation.

Last edited by Simon - PG Music; 02/16/21 01:19 PM.

I work here
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Perhaps a midi implementation?

PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: Keith44
Perhaps a midi implementation?

It's already possible to export a MIDI transcript of a Realdrums track, and in BB 2021 we added in transcripts of all the Realdrum tracks. Basically, if you export a MIDI file from BB you should get a MIDI version of the drums, as long as your MIDI File options are set to the defaults.

With Realtracks (non-drum) there is often a MIDI transcript, but not for every Realtrack - probably around 85% of them give or take, if I'm looking at things correctly.

Last edited by Simon - PG Music; 02/17/21 12:40 PM.

I work here
Veteran
Veteran
Let alone many users envision this as an audio utopia, where EQing the ride has no effect on the Tom, or EQing the snare or bass drum has no effect on the other .. thenthrow in hihat <grin> If you don't think a typical hihat mic affects the snare and vice versa, well .. they normally sit pretty close together and would be really hard to isolate.

To get exclusive drum control you would need to use MIDI .. cause when you record drums, bleed happens.
You are going to hear the snare and BD on every mic .. it just happens.

So you EQ the snare, and now the snare that is coming through the crash mic has changed .. and then if you you throw some reverb/gate onto them, things can compound and get all haywire real fast smile Suddenly the hihat is louder only while the snare gate is open ..

Drums ain't easy, and PGMusic does a pretty dang good job on them for the purpose right now.

To answer Simon's question up a few posts
Quote:
How many mics would you want on an "expanded drum track"?

The above shows why that is really a case by case scenario .. but if I had to pick a number I'd say 8 (just from experience)
snare
hihat
BD snap
BD boom
overhead for cymbals/toms (panned)
overhead2 for cymbals/toms (panned)
ride bell
center

that would be my preference on a basic kit

R
Apprentice
Apprentice
R
Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Quote:

I agree, I'd love to see individual stems for drums in a future version of BB. The issue is in storage and track count - with the Audiophile edition, we're already at 74gb of drums for BB. Assuming a minimum of 4 mics for drums (kick/snare/overheads) we would double that to ~150gb - that's doable. The kind of people who would want to tweak drum mixes might want a mic on every single piece of the kit, so then we're talking a minimum of 8 mics for a 5-piece drum kit with 2 cymbals and hi-hats, and 296gb of space - add in stereo overheads and stereo room mics and we're at a dozen mics and 444gb of space. Add in top and bottom mics for toms and snare, in and out mics for kick, and we're at 17 mics now, which would be 629gb of drums alone, and we haven't even expanded past the typical 5-piece rock drum kit into the prog-rock Neil Peart/Mike Portnoy/Bobby Jarzombek kind of world - now we're talking a couple terabytes of drums (which would be awesome, but still). And we're still not even jumping into higher bit depth or sample rate, which is another feature request I often see whenever anyone brings up separate drum stems.

I understand most of those particular configurations would be going maybe a little "beyond" what most would want, but it's worth considering. How many mics would you want on an "expanded drum track"? I'd personally be cool with the 12-track setup I mentioned above, as that's my usual go-to when I need more than the Glyn Johns setup.

Track count would need to increase too - we already have the utility tracks, so that probably wouldn't be much of an issue to add more, but still - we have a total of 24 tracks with all the original BB tracks and the 16 utility tracks. Perhaps our brilliant programmers could add a submixer on the drums channel, hard to say though. Regardless, I'm personally 110% for the idea, it just will require a solid implementation.

This is JMO, but I'd be thrilled if we could just get stems on the kick and snare. Those are the two things I'd really love to have more control over in mixing.

I recognize this isn't optimal for those who would like to really fine tune the drums, but for the most party (again IMO) the drums sounds pretty solid in BIAB, and just having those two would be a big improvement.

PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: rharv
Let alone many users envision this as an audio utopia, where EQing the ride has no effect on the Tom, or EQing the snare or bass drum has no effect on the other .. thenthrow in hihat <grin> If you don't think a typical hihat mic affects the snare and vice versa, well .. they normally sit pretty close together and would be really hard to isolate.

To get exclusive drum control you would need to use MIDI .. cause when you record drums, bleed happens.
You are going to hear the snare and BD on every mic .. it just happens.

So you EQ the snare, and now the snare that is coming through the crash mic has changed .. and then if you you throw some reverb/gate onto them, things can compound and get all haywire real fast smile Suddenly the hihat is louder only while the snare gate is open ..

Drums ain't easy, and PGMusic does a pretty dang good job on them for the purpose right now.

To answer Simon's question up a few posts
Quote:
How many mics would you want on an "expanded drum track"?

The above shows why that is really a case by case scenario .. but if I had to pick a number I'd say 8 (just from experience)
snare
hihat
BD snap
BD boom
overhead for cymbals/toms (panned)
overhead2 for cymbals/toms (panned)
ride bell
center

that would be my preference on a basic kit

Especially since a typical hi-hat mic is a condenser which will pick up TONS of bleed. My personal favourite mic for hi-hat is my Sennheiser ME64, which is a short shotgun mic. Or an SM57 of course - heck, I'll use 57's on literally everything if I have enough. I tend to prefer my dynamic mics over condenser half the time anyway, and not just on drums.

Originally Posted By: Roger Brown
This is JMO, but I'd be thrilled if we could just get stems on the kick and snare. Those are the two things I'd really love to have more control over in mixing.

I recognize this isn't optimal for those who would like to really fine tune the drums, but for the most party (again IMO) the drums sounds pretty solid in BIAB, and just having those two would be a big improvement.

Yeah, that would probably be enough for most people who want to tweak.

I work here
Veteran
Veteran
Our drum recording setup for mics includes as many SM-57s as practical as well.

1 on snare (close)
1 on HH (close)
1 by the kick pedal (to get the Snap)
A couple 58s as overheads
.. and my special $38 dollar Audio-Technica I picked up in a pinch one night when we were short a live vocal mic 20 years ago, and discovered the thing was not that grwat for vocals, but was a nice Ride cymbal mic .. and man is it great at that; grabs every nuance and clear as can be

The final trick we use is to place a reverse wired subwoofer in front of the hole in the bass drum, about 14-16" away .. it picks up the 'boom' quite nicely, and a decent preamp gives it enough oomph

We wired the two wires connected to the speaker cone directly to the (now) output wire via XLR cable.
Works a treat

We have to scoot the BD track a few ticks toward the beginning of the song after recording (or it seems to lag just a touch) but the end result is pretty cool.
We could probably compensate for some of the lag by moving it closer, but we want to let the waveform develop before it gets to the mic/speaker.

If you are still reading, you are truly a recording geek smile

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,394
Posts732,480
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195