Why post my entire discography now, on here? Well:

I am leaving SoundCloud. It's expensive (£10 a month) and does not much for me, sadly.

I've found this new website that charges me four times less a month (although they do charge yearly in advance) for essentially the same services as SoundCloud and a few extras, too.

https://amazingradio.us/profile/jamesdelsono/collections

So: whilst migrating all my songs over to the new place, I thought I'd post the link to my new discography profile on here, as above ... for a number of reasons:

1. It gave me pause for thought to think just how much I've written, musically, since I first arrived here - with dreadful recordings skills, a song or two and a prayer, basically! so I thought I'd mark the passing of time.

2. Many friends I've made on here are new to this forum, so they may have missed some of my earlier songs. As narcissistic as this may sound (it's not meant to), I thought I might give them and everyone else an opportunity to listen to whatever they like from my entire so-called "catalogue" (argh, what a pretentious word ... along with "discography", of course!) ...

3. It's an opportunity to test drive the new website, haha.

4. It's an opportunity to thank PG Music and show anyone that may be reading this just what I personally have been able to achieve with this superb, superb, superb software that is Band-in-a-Box. Remember: prior to my purchasing it about three years back or so, although I knew my way around music theory reasonably enough, I'd never actually recorded any songs at all. BiaB gave me a musical voice, the freedom to write and have a good arrangement and backing track for my music - and, most importantly, because the backing tracks are so good ... the motivation to keep writing. Plus, because they've been kind enough to designate me as one of the Showcase Winners for both 2019 and 2020, I've been able to enjoy their yearly upgrades completely free of charge for those two years. THANK YOU, PG Music!!! To many more years ahead!!!

We all have our individual musical journeys. Sometimes they intersect. I am PROUD and HONOURED to have shared the past couple of years or so on this forum with musicians of your incredible calibre, each and every one of you. God willing, I'm staying put and hope to create and hear more music.

5. THANK YOU, at last, to each single one of you for every single listen and very constructive and honest comment. Every time I listened to your advice, whether I ultimately agreed with it or not, I learned something positive. So thanks again - and thanks for bearing with this long ramble, haha ... it's turning into a night at the Oscars at this rate, sadly, haha ... but thanks all.