I am a big Spitfire Fan. You only need to visit their Labs (All Free) and Originals (All $29) libraries to see why. https://www.spitfireaudio.com/

So welcome to the newest Originals entry - Mrs. Mills Piano. Youtube is filling up videos detailing the history of this lady and her piano. While I have a pretty stringent prohibition on downloading more 4.6Gb piano libraries, in this case, I have made an exception just to able to play with and enjoy a bit of music making history.

If you have 25 mins and really want to see this piano in actions check out my friend Simeon.

And if that is not enough, and your are still interested, you need to visit Unify and see what they have given as a free unified version of this library. This last point pushed be over the edge to violate my prohibition. grin

Oh, wait. One more thing. If you are just thinking that I am being a Fanboy.... at least I am in good company.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.JPG (29.34 KB, 17 downloads)
Last edited by MusicStudent; 03/28/21 02:56 AM.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper