You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#649089 - 03/28/21 08:13 PM [RealBand] Realband: System cannot find / load drum style
Loc: Baltimore MD
voxbox Offline
Enthusiast

Hello All,

I have UkltraPak on an external hard drive.

I opened RealBand 64 bit (build 5) and loaded style Gyro Rotary 12/8 blues with the demo chords.

All tracks were loaded except for the drums.

See error message in the screen capture below.

Any help would be appreciated as to why this is occurring.

Cheers!!

Edited by voxbox (03/28/21 08:15 PM)

#649109 - 03/29/21 06:25 AM [RealBand] Re: Realband: System cannot find / load drum style [Re: voxbox]
Loc: Hamlin NY
Happy Birthday MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
The message is saying RB can not find the folder that contains your drum samples. Search for that folder and then change RB's drum folder location to the one you found. I keep mine in the same folder, i.e. E:/bb/realtracks and E:/bb/drums.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB and RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software and some hardware.

#649206 - 03/29/21 06:36 PM [RealBand] Re: Realband: System cannot find / load drum style [Re: voxbox]
voxbox Offline
Enthusiast

Hi MarioD

Thanks for the info.

The path on my external to the folder is correct as far as I can tell: F:\bb\Drums\BluesRock128^

I did notice that in the screen capture that there is [Multi] in the folder name.

I can load other styles and the drums load fine.

Thanks and cheers!!

Edited by voxbox (03/29/21 07:39 PM)

#649447 - 03/31/21 10:53 AM [RealBand] Re: Realband: System cannot find / load drum style [Re: voxbox]
voxbox Offline
Enthusiast

Hi All,

Style Gyro Rotary 12/8 blues loads the drums in BIAB however when I open the same style in RealBand I get the error message shown in my first post.

Anybody have any ideas as to what is going on?

Can any of you try to load that style in Realband to see if it works for you all?

Or any ideas as to how I can fix this would ne great.

I don't think its a path issue drums for other styles load fine.

Also it looks like the file that Realband can find is a [Multi] meaning it also has a tambourine that you can hear when you aduction the style.

Thanks!!

#649506 - 03/31/21 04:57 PM [RealBand] Re: Realband: System cannot find / load drum style [Re: voxbox]
Loc: Mi., USA
rharv Offline
Veteran

Loc: Mi., USA
FWIW I got the same message when I tried it.
Seems like an issue.

#649517 - 03/31/21 05:47 PM [RealBand] Re: Realband: System cannot find / load drum style [Re: rharv]
voxbox Offline
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: rharv
FWIW I got the same message when I tried it.
Seems like an issue.

Thank you I thought I was going crazy!!

I am now concerned that this could also be happening with other styles.

I think that it might have to do with [Multi] type drums. The drum style also has a tambourine at least that's what it sounds like to me:
)

And why it is not an issue with BIAB but with RealBand is a mystery smile

PG MUSIC can you look into this?

Thanks!!

#649677 - 04/01/21 04:20 PM [RealBand] Re: Realband: System cannot find / load drum style [Re: voxbox]
Simon - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

I can confirm the issue on my end, and will report it to the development team. Thanks!

#649687 - 04/01/21 05:44 PM [RealBand] Re: Realband: System cannot find / load drum style [Re: Simon - PG Music]
voxbox Offline
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
I can confirm the issue on my end, and will report it to the development team. Thanks!

Thank you ALL for your assistance !!

Cheers!

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Dutch for Windows is Here!

We zijn bezig geweest en hebben 80 nieuwe functies toegevoegd en een verbazingwekkende collectie van nieuwe inhoud, inclusief 202 RealTracks, nieuwe RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumentale Studies, Artiest Uitvoeringen, Bonus RealDrums "Singles", RealDrums transcripties, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Stijlen PAK 10 en meer!

Nieuwe Functies | Pakketten

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Danish for Windows is Here!

Vi har haft travlt, og har tilføjet 80 nye funktioner og en fantastisk samling af nyt indhold, bl.a. 202 RealTracks, nye RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, bonus RealDrums "Singles," RealDrums transsriptioner, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10 og meget mere!

Hvan er Nyt | Pakker

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Update Available!

The latest Band-in-a-Box® 2021 update for Windows enhances the JukeBox, adds a "Set all tracks to this:" option to the MIDI import dialog, improves chord sheet view during playback, and more!

Learn more & download this free update.

Read the patch announcement.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Swedish for Windows is Here!

Vi har varit flitiga och lagt till över 80 nya funktioner och en fantastisk samling av nytt innehåll, innefattande 202 RealTracks, nya RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Bonus RealDrums "Singles," RealDrums transcriptions, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10, med mera!

Paket | Vad är nytt

Update Your RealBand 2021 Today!

The latest version of RealBand 2021 is ready to download and add to your existing 2021 installation!

With this update we've addressed many user reported issues. We brought back the option to save mono WMA files, made Band-in-a-Box notation slurs visible in RealBand notation, decreased the frequency of warning messages about sampling rates, added program stability when selecting FlexASIO driver, and more!

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Audio Edit Window Tips!

In Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows you can view the audio on any track in the Audio Edit Window.

While you're there, check out the new hotkeys we've added:

-Home key: moves the cursor to the beginning of a track.
-Home+Shift keys: move the left cursor to the beginning of a track.
-End key: moves the cursor to the end of a track.
-End+Shift keys: move the right cursor to the end of a track.
-Ctrl+A keys: select the whole track.

Jump to this topic in our New Features video.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Chord Sheet Improvements!

With Band-in-a-Box® 2021 we added some handy features to the Chord Sheet, which you can now copy-and-paste chords into with simple text! There are new zoom buttons, part-marker time signature display, additions to the right-click menu, and more. We've even updated the Chord Sheet to resize and make more room for the improved Mixer Window!

We've highlighted some of these additions within our 2021 New Features Video:

Easy changing of lines per page & bars per line 17:49
Time signature displays on main page 18:50
Visual transpose in main screen display 19:05
Visual transpose setting in notation 19:48
Copy and Paste chords 60:04

Forum Stats
34207 Members
67 Forums
68982 Topics
592165 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM