Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi the nice members of the Biab club.

A little philosophical reflection

I still don't understand why every living thing on this planet doesn't deserve to be in its place, to be respected and to be happy, without causing harm to others. Utopia? But, I dedicate this soundtrack to life hoping for greater respect from all for the living beings around us and a better world in the future. This is a naive message in our time. But to be optimistic, with respect for others is a hope that I wanted to pass on to the people at the club who I'm sure have the same spirit of reflection as me.

I think that few people will come to listen to this soundtrack because it can disturb, from its description or from its musical construction which may not please because too much outside the biab fool realtracks used. And by the important place of the choirs used. But, thank you to those who will pass and comment even if it is not their style that fits in the styles of country, rock, jazz or easy listening.

For this composition, I returned to the ballad style, abandoning the "movie score" style. I always used the same biab vst technique.
Choice of chords in Biab (import via C1), search for guitar instruments for finger picking and other variations provided by some midi files. Modification in my daw, original instruments by vst better suited.
Entirely revised composition in terms of mixing.

Vsts used :
BPM 88 3 min 05
Guitar :Electric Sunburst /Native instruments
Piano Session key –grand S / e-instrument
Drums : Ez drummer2
Strings Brass : Symphobia
Choirs : Eastwest Choirs and Freya
Flute and Lagato trumpet : luminia Projectsam
Bells, and Violin Gypsy Eastwest

The link to the soundtrack ballad :
A world without killing others to survive
https://soundcloud.com/user-318966631/world-without-killing-others-to-survive9

The link to my other tracks :
https://soundcloud.com/user-318966631

Thank you in advance for all your constructive comments if you feel like it.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Last edited by Derochette; 04/12/21 08:25 AM.

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Journeyman
Online Content
Journeyman
I enjoyed this very much. The melody, the arrangement and the production are all first class (loved the voices). Thanks for sharing.
Mike

Mike Garry
BIAB 2022 (Build 927)/RealBand (5) (64bit), UltraPak, Kontakt, EZmix, Ozone 9 Elements, Hybrid 3, Audacity, Acer Predator, Windows 10, 64bit, 16GB ram, CPU: Intel i7.

https://soundcloud.com/user-952388172
User Showcase
G
Journeyman
Journeyman
G
Bonjour Derochette

IMO This is exceptional for two reasons ;
Firstly the reason for its inception is a very noble sentiment and something we should all strive for.
Secondly it is a beautiful score and production . Toutes nos félicitations .
I enjoyed this immensely.
Meilleures salutations
Gary.

User Showcase
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Uplifting and sensitively beautiful. Tells a complete story, no words required.

Excellent production, congratulations.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Derochette,

Another truly beautiful composition.

Your productions and arrangements and mixes are professional sounding. Extremely well done. And delightful to listen to.

Excellent in every way.

fj

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Mike,

I'm happy to see you again commenting on one of my songs. The voices are made with Eastwest choirs. Thank you for your nice comment.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your comment. Music is often related to feelings that we have. Respect for others has always been very important to me. I tried to transcribe this thought through the music and you understood well my feelings for the things of the life. I thank you again.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi VideoTrack,

I've never been good at singing and writing lyrics. This is the reason why I only compose soundtracks. But it's super nice to have understood what I wanted to say through this composition just with the music and without lyrics. I thank you for your listening and your comment.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi floyd jane,

It's always an honor for me when you come to listen to one of my soundtracks and comment on it. I'm glad you like this one too because it's very different from the Epic style. Thank you to you for your nice comment.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Nice blend of instruments brought together with an interesting composition.

I liked it! The tin whistle was especially nice.

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Beautiful composition, enjoyed!

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
I like your arrangements. You have a talent for an imaginative mix.

Vic

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Wow another beautiful song. I could not agree with you more on the motivation for your song. Just an awesome soundscape. Well done..

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi David

Thank you for your comment. The tin whistle is a vst from projectsam Luminia which plays well in legato. The mix was made with Ozone9.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Dave,

I'm glad you like this composition. Thank you for your comment.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Vic,

I specially worked on the arrangement in this composition. For the clarity of the song, I removed some instruments so that the guitar can stand out without being aggressive. Thank you for your comment.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Scott,

It is true that for this composition, I let my feelings speak because I love the life around us a lot and I have a lot of respect for all forms of life. Thank you for your nice comment on this music platform and on soundcloud.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Last edited by Derochette; 04/11/21 09:04 AM.

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Derochette,

This is wonderful listening.

It's easy to hear that you've spent a great deal of time composing all the parts and selecting the right instrument to showcase them. A work of this calibre is not something that slips into place in a couple of hours.

I love the title... Wouldn't Earth be a mighty fine place to live if this were true everywhere? If we all keep this goal in mind, maybe one day we'll get there!

I enjoyed where you took me with this composition.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Hi Noel96,

As you said very well, let's be optimistic for future generations, this dream may be realized. For this composition, most of the work is done in the vst Biab. For the dressing, it is a research work on the extracts of midi files on which I am looking for the best adapted vst. For each of my compositions, it takes between 40 to 60 hours.

Thank you for your passage and your comment.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Last edited by Derochette; 04/14/21 09:41 AM.

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
D
Expert
Expert
D
Derochette,

Pretty arrangement—great use of the strings; love that bell running through with choir vocals. Great shift at around 0:48—nice production touch and touches throughout. I think I might have liked a change up somewhere in the middle of this piece—a bridge of some kind. But that’s a small suggestion to consider. Overall, a compelling piece!

All my best to you,

Deej

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,389
Posts732,446
Members38,440
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi, mmpartee
38,439 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195