Hi,

Perhaps it would be fun for a bunch of us here to write and record a song.

We could start with the lyrics or start with the music.

We would need to come up with a concept. "Manhattan Moonlight"and make Matt Finley play horns...lol Sax in the City...Notes?? Wreck of the Mountain bike by you know who!! Silent tears, a song about Covid-19. Locked up with you for a year and I still love you. I can't quit you but I could leave for a while, a blues in E demolished. Country neighbors who have more than four junk cars in the front yard plus flowers planted in a junk washing machine. ZOOM, kids, and dogs, a story of the CEO in PJ.

Simple format AABB perhaps. Four or Eight bar segments or eight or twelve bar blues.

Tempo between 110 and 120 so most anyone could play at that speed and all you hot shot players could show us how you can play clean 16th notes in time at that speed.

Simple three to five chords in a common key. C, F, A, Am, Bb G, E. OK, OK Eb for all you piano players...lol

We need:

Vocalist...someone here or I will provide one.
At least a written lead sheet or a score would be better.
Lyric writers
Producer
Top Line writer
Arranger
Studio Engineer
Someone to Master
Drummers
Bass players
Guitar players
Keyboard players
Yangqin ( a Chinese traditional instrument)...lol

Anything else we could think up.

Any or all of that could come from BIAB.

Anyone can contribute and our wizards will make it work and make you sound like a million bucks!.

Well...What do you think?

Billy

Last edited by Planobilly; 04/13/21 04:59 PM.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo