Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#659908 06/10/21 11:13 AM
Off-Topic
DrDan Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Of course no one is counting, crazy but occasionally I check this top poster list. I have been on a bit of a tear lately so my position is up there at the moment. Otherwise, very familiar names, except for... may I ask, who is Zedd?

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.JPG (20.82 KB, 160 downloads)

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
who is Zedd?

I don't know, but if we were in Canada he'd be last....

I smashed the hell out of my car today. When the cops came I told him "Officer, that guy was BOTH texting and drinking a beer." The cop said "Sir, he has every right to do that. I mean, it's HIS living room..."
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
He has made 1164 total post. From Vancouver, BC I assume. Registered in 2016. I have it on good authority he is a world famous musician.

You need to try and keep up Dan!!...lol

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Eh, that list just shows who has been posting away lately.
Real heavy hitters (think lifetime batting average) are found in the User List .. sort by Posts.

Even in that list, MusicStudent, you made first page, so you got that going for you.

That said, there are only two of us who have made it half way to the legendary Mac number.
And he hasn't posted in years. We're all amateurs compared to him.
90% percent of his posts were really valuable to boot.

/except the day he ran around here blaming everything on me .. took me reading a few posts to realize he was making fun of someone else who had blamed me for something.

He wasn't around long after that .. wait, that doesn't sound right; his leaving was NOT my fault!

Last edited by rharv; 06/10/21 11:54 AM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
Off-Topic
DrDan Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Seems like some one is punking me here.
When I do a search for his name it shows no posts in 2021? So where has he posted 124 times in the past 30 days?

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Not sure where you're looking
When I go to the aforementioned User List, filter by Zedd I see the below. He's posting.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
zeddPosts.jpg (25.11 KB, 140 downloads)
userListPath.jpg (41.7 KB, 138 downloads)
xeddonline.jpg (37.52 KB, 137 downloads)
Last edited by rharv; 06/10/21 12:40 PM.

Off-Topic
DrDan Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Can't find him. Seems he is in Mac side of things. Not worth too much effort, I was just wondering what he was so chatty about? Maybe he will find me. grin

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
The Mac beta testing just finished. It would be expected to see a jump in Mac tester's posts now. Zedd is a very valued contributor.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Hey Dan, I don't see his posts either......

Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
The Mac beta testing just finished.

That must be what it is. I don't have access to the Beta testing forums and therefore cannot see his recent post count. That's probably Dan's issue too.

Steve

BIAB/RB 2022, Pro Tools 2020, Korg N5, JBL LSR 4328 Powered Monitors, AKG/Shure Mics.
PC: Win11 PRO, 4 TB M2 SSD, 2 TB HD, 128 GB Memory
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Historically they have not counted beta posts in this list ..

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Only because we asked them not to, and they made the change. But that was for Windows. Also, I’m not even sure if it’s still in effect. I think mine went up.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Off-Topic
DrDan Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Counting posts in the Mac beta Forum is the only explanation to the mystery! You have to be real chatty (in a good, bad or indifferent way) to generate 124 posts in 30 days! It takes a real effort. I know. grin

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Some including me are beta testers. And like many others we are active in the User Showcase. A lot of testing was recently done prior to the recent 2021 Mac release and that likely skews the count. The beta forums are only available to testers but it looks like we appear in the overall count. BTW Zedd is a good guy!

Off-Topic
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
You have to be real chatty (in a good, bad or indifferent way) to generate 124 posts in 30 days! It takes a real effort. I know. grin

Or you just have to work here grin

Matt and Videotrack still have me beat though, talk about chatty!

I work here
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
FWIW, this type of post is exactly why we asked for beta posts to not show in that list.

Especially around new release time.
People started asking us about the new release because they saw our post counts and noticed us being less than normally active on the public forums so they put 2 and 2 together.

I assumed they made the rule for all beta forums, but who knows.
Quite a few of us would have much higher post counts if those got beta forums counted at all.

Maybe Simon can clear it up.
Did something get reset?

Off-Topic
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: rharv
FWIW, this type of post is exactly why we asked for beta posts to not show in that list.

Especially around new release time.
People started asking us about the new release because they saw our post counts and noticed us being less than normally active on the public forums so they put 2 and 2 together.

I assumed they made the rule for all beta forums, but who knows.
Quite a few of us would have much higher post counts if those got beta forums counted at all.

Maybe Simon can clear it up.
Did something get reset?

I wouldn't know myself, but I'll ask the powers that be to look into it so we will know for sure.

*edit*

Posts in the Mac beta forum do increment the post count. We're pretty sure it's that way for the Windows beta forum as well.

Last edited by Simon - PG Music; 06/11/21 01:37 PM.

I work here
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Simon, I agree. But it is possible for it not to be that way, and for some years, it wasn’t.

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Frankly, I don't think it matters if posts are counted. Beta testing is hard work. Lots of issues are found and resolved because of this undertaking. What can be derived is that others are putting in an effort to the benefit of all.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I have ZERO concern over my beta posts adding to my total of, well, posts. smile

Bud

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Frankly, I don't think it matters if posts are counted. Beta testing is hard work. Lots of issues are found and resolved because of this undertaking. What can be derived is that others are putting in an effort to the benefit of all.

Yes, and I would like to thank all of the beta testers for their hard work.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,389
Posts732,448
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195