Page 1 of 2 1 2
#663093 07/06/21 12:10 PM
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Hello Folks,
Here's the latest song from Robert, Scott & I.
Scott plays lead guitar and has a fair bit of space to stretch out within the confines of this one. He also mastered the track.
Robert sings the verses and verse harmonies as well as the chorus.
I play bass and some additional guitar bits here'n'there.
Band In A Box provides the excellent drum track as well as being the writing, structuring and collaboration tool for the song.
Some Mellotron, courtesy of files made from actual Mellotron tapes, was cut'n'pasted into the mix too.

Une Riposte

A simple enough tale of modern times that evolves over three verses.

Lyrics:
Enmity endures
While pain inures
The victim demurs
And avarice procures
While enmity endures
Agent provocateurs
Grubby overtures
Historian abjures
Authority assures
Still enmity endures

When you
Speak out about them
The ranks close
and the hand shake prevails
When you
Speak up once again
The spike of power impales
Stealing breath as you inhale
When you
Speak
out

Hope still endures
Experience inures
Aggressor demurs
And courage procures
While enmity endures
Truth's provocateurs
Payoff overtures
Magistrate abjures
Solidarity assures
Still enmity endures

When you
Speak out about them
The ranks thin and
the hand shake reveals
When you
Speak up once again
Expose the secret deals
And the power it conceals
When you
Speak
out

Enmity endures
Speaking truth inures
Establishment demurs
Hearing truth procures
While enmity endures
Expose provocateurs
Cultural overtures
Minister abjures
Authority assures
Still enmity endures

When you
Speak out about them
The ranks empty
The Secret hand shake fails
When you
Speak up once again
Restore balance to the scales
Justice peeks through the veil
When you
Speak
out
Speak
out
Speak
out
Speak

Since French was used for the title, (though riposte is also part of the English language), I thought I'd provide a translation to match.

L’in incomprétent perdure
Alors que la douleur s’assure
La victime s’insurge
Et l’avarice procure
Alors que l’in in incomprédation perdure
Agent provocateurs
Ouvertures crassantes
Abjures historiennes
L’autorité assure
L’in in incomprédation perdure encore

Lorsque vous
Parlez-en
Les rangs se rapprochent
et le tremblement de la main prévaut
Lorsque vous
Exprimez-vous une fois de plus
La pointe des empales de puissance
Voler du souffle pendant que vous inspirez
Lorsque vous
parler
dehors

L’espoir perdure
L’expérience s’assure
L’agresseur s’en agache
Et le courage procure
Les provocateurs de la vérité
Ouvertures de paiement
Abjures de magistrat
La solidarité assure

Lorsque vous
Parlez-en
Les rangs minces et
le tremblement de la main révèle
Lorsque vous
Exposer les transactions secrètes
Et le pouvoir qu’il cache
Lorsque vous
parler
dehors

L’in incomprétent perdure
Dire la vérité s’assure
L’établissement s’en a-t-il
Entendre la vérité procure
Exposer les provocateurs
Ouvertures culturelles
Le ministre abjures
L’autorité assure

Lorsque vous
Parlez-en
Les rangs vides
Le shake de main secret échoue
Lorsque vous
Rétablir l’équilibre aux balances
La justice jette un coup d’œil à travers le voile
Lorsque vous
parler
dehors
parler
dehors
parler
dehors
parler

Vijandschap houdt stand Terwijl pijn Het slachtoffer demurs En hebzucht koopt Terwijl vijandschap blijft bestaan Agent provocateurs Groezelige ouvertures Historicus abjures Autoriteit verzekert Nog steeds vijandschap blijft bestaan

Wanneer u Spreek over hen De rangen sluiten en de handschudden overheerst Wanneer u Spreek nog eens. De piek van machtsimpales Adem stelen terwijl je inademt Wanneer u spreken buiten

Hoop blijft bestaan Ervaring met verzekeren Agressor demurs En moed verwerft Terwijl vijandschap blijft bestaan De provocateurs van de waarheid Payoff ouvertures Magistraat abjures Solidariteit verzekert Nog steeds vijandschap blijft bestaan

Wanneer u Spreek over hen De rangen dun en de hand schudden onthult Wanneer u Spreek nog eens. Leg de geheime deals bloot En de kracht die het verbergt. Wanneer u spreken buiten

Vijandschap houdt stand Sprekende waarheid verzekert Vestiging demurs Het horen van waarheid verkrijgt Terwijl vijandschap blijft bestaan Provocateurs blootstellen Culturele ouvertures Minister abjures Autoriteit verzekert Nog steeds vijandschap blijft bestaan

Wanneer u Spreek over hen De rangen leeg De Geheime handschudden faalt Wanneer u Spreek nog eens. Balans herstellen naar de weegschaal Justitie gluurt door de sluier Wanneer u spreken buiten spreken buiten spreken buiten spreken

This track took some time to come to light as I continued to annoy Scott. The poor chap would produce a master and the clarity of that would allow me to hear a click, breath, grunt, string scrape etc. that I hadn't previously and I'd ask for a revision after I'd addressed the perceived problem. I'm an annoying old man, I know.
Your comments, suggestions and recommendations are welcome and may well be attempted.

Last edited by rayc; 07/10/21 12:01 PM.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
This is a great collaboration. My only problem was hearing the lyrics. IHMO I believe they should be more up front. This is just my opinion and others may or may not agree.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Ray, Scott and Robbert,

I heard your wonderful song. At first I would describe it as some kind of epos about getting an answer to what you are not allowed to say. or something like that. But the word 'epos' is not the proper word. Robert can give me a hand on a synonym I bet.
At first something technically about the mix. I don't hear cracs, hisses or whatever Ray hears / heard, but what Mario said was what I thought. The words cannot be heard well enough, while they are very much worth listening to. So put op their volume, I would say.

I really liked the song, even though it is haunting in a way. Well, but French like that...
As Dutch people.

The leadguitar worked out wonderful in this song. It supported the vocals very well. At least, that is what I think.
So, no wonder I enjoyed it. Listened severall times to it, but with the lyrics at hand and (lot of times) Google translate (not for that French language).

Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Well, Mr Cochrane you did not mention your vocals in the post but they work very well weaving in/out with Robert. And your bass and guitar performances provide the glue for a great mix.
Scott's guitar is, as always, excellent and those wahs are extra cool.

Endures, inures, demurs, procures, endures, provocateurs, overtures, abjures, assures and endures. Great! Cool the way you used those rhymes for three different statements in the verses.

We think the vocals fit well in the mix. The entire production has a very effective layered feel and all the vocals have a good space in that.

Kudos to Scott re the mix/mastering.

It all yields an epic soundstage!

J&B

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Man, you guys sure have fun --audibly apparent. This is quite an outstanding collab. At first I agreed with Mario in that the vocal could be more up front, but as the song progressed the vocal sounded mysterious and even hypnotic, which seemed perfect for the song. So well done, Robert. The lyrics are really cool:
"When you
Speak out about them
The ranks close
and the hand shake prevails
When you
Speak up once again
The spike of power impales
Stealing breath as you inhale
When you
Speak
out"
Dang, that's good. Scott, your guitar playing is as always very engaging. I love your taste for the song. Ray, what can I say? You are that favorite mentor I've never actually met, but your influence is HUGE.

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Ray, Scott, Robert, Spirit Level!!

Awesome Music. Y'all have certainly "found your sound"!!! The band has evolved to be a truly cohesive unit.

An excellent Dramatic Rock write. Robert at his best!

Awesome vocal. Easy to think (at first) that it needs to "come up in the mix", but it doesn't. It sits perfectly. Careful listening allows every word to come through. Mixed perfectly for the style.

In fact, the whole mix is REALLY well done. The balance is superb. Drums sound great. Ray's bass is punchy and clear and perfectly Bass-y. Scott's guitar shines! Everything about this WORKS!!

Great job. Y'all are on fire! (on my 4th listen! - that says it all...)

fj

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Very trippy. Cool, swirling sounds. Great mix. Everyone hits their marks, as is par for the course with you guys. A 1984 claustrophobic feel to it, which I think the message conveys, if I am hearing it correctly. Good use of BIAB too. Good job!

My music can be heard at: The Cracks
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MarioD
This is a great collaboration. My only problem was hearing the lyrics. IHMO I believe they should be more up front. This is just my opinion and others may or may not agree.

Thanks Mario,
my only problem was hearing my voice.
The vocal level is well up on where it would be by my preferences but , even so, a vocal sitting on top of this mix would seem weird to me.

Last edited by rayc; 07/08/21 11:54 AM.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Ray, Scott and Robbert,
I heard your wonderful song. At first I would describe it as some kind of epos about getting an answer to what you are not allowed to say. or something like that. But the word 'epos' is not the proper word. Robert can give me a hand on a synonym I bet.
At first something technically about the mix. I don't hear cracs, hisses or whatever Ray hears / heard, but what Mario said was what I thought. The words cannot be heard well enough, while they are very much worth listening to. So put op their volume, I would say.
I really liked the song, even though it is haunting in a way. Well, but French like that...
As Dutch people.
The leadguitar worked out wonderful in this song. It supported the vocals very well. At least, that is what I think.
So, no wonder I enjoyed it. Listened severall times to it, but with the lyrics at hand and (lot of times) Google translate (not for that French language).
Hans

Hans,
thanks.
Connected epic poems on an heroic theme - well stanzas describing a modern malaise and how it is being dealt with perhaps.
Yes, Scott had ample opportunity to stretch his wings and he did so wonderfully. The lead links sections and provides fabulous melodic phrases.
I dropped in a little of the Dutch translation for you.

Last edited by rayc; 07/08/21 12:04 PM.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Well, Mr Cochrane you did not mention your vocals in the post but they work very well weaving in/out with Robert. And your bass and guitar performances provide the glue for a great mix.
Scott's guitar is, as always, excellent and those wahs are extra cool.
Endures, inures, demurs, procures, endures, provocateurs, overtures, abjures, assures and endures. Great! Cool the way you used those rhymes for three different statements in the verses.
We think the vocals fit well in the mix. The entire production has a very effective layered feel and all the vocals have a good space in that.
Kudos to Scott re the mix/mastering.
It all yields an epic soundstage!
J&B

Thank you J&B,
My parts are just that - parts of the whole.
Scott's axe wielding harmed no trees but certainly built a landscape in the song.
Robert's clear voice really suits the declamatory verses.
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Man, you guys sure have fun --audibly apparent. This is quite an outstanding collab. At first I agreed with Mario in that the vocal could be more up front, but as the song progressed the vocal sounded mysterious and even hypnotic, which seemed perfect for the song. So well done, Robert. The lyrics are really cool:
Dang, that's good. Scott, your guitar playing is as always very engaging. I love your taste for the song. Ray, what can I say? You are that favorite mentor I've never actually met, but your influence is HUGE.

Hello Marty & thanks.
This was a pretty easy process of recording except when I repeatedly stalled things by hearing stuff that no one else seemed to notice and then spent time "fixing".
I'm glad you liked the lyrics, the verses are set up, through the repetition, to have a drone like effect.
Thanks again.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Ray, Scott, Robert, Spirit Level!!
Awesome Music. Y'all have certainly "found your sound"!!! The band has evolved to be a truly cohesive unit.
An excellent Dramatic Rock write. Robert at his best!
Awesome vocal. Easy to think (at first) that it needs to "come up in the mix", but it doesn't. It sits perfectly. Careful listening allows every word to come through. Mixed perfectly for the style.
In fact, the whole mix is REALLY well done. The balance is superb. Drums sound great. Ray's bass is punchy and clear and perfectly Bass-y. Scott's guitar shines! Everything about this WORKS!!
Great job. Y'all are on fire! (on my 4th listen! - that says it all...)
fj

FJ,
Thank you. I'm sure I speak for Scott & Robert in saying ta muchly for the glowing review.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
Very trippy. Cool, swirling sounds. Great mix. Everyone hits their marks, as is par for the course with you guys. A 1984 claustrophobic feel to it, which I think the message conveys, if I am hearing it correctly. Good use of BIAB too. Good job!

jptX3,
You read it well but the dystopia is real and current.
Yes BIAB was a crucial writing tool and the drum track glues everything really well.
Scott & Robert really hit their straps, don't they?
Thanks.

Last edited by rayc; 07/08/21 10:20 PM.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments. This was a very cool project to work on. To me it felt like multiple stories happening at the same time. Overtime they all came together and developed into this cool song. Ray worked very hard and did an excellent job on the mix. I think Robert and Ray both did an excellent job on the vocals. So glad you liked the guitar parts. Your comments are very much appreciated

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hi Rayc,

From the intro to the end, the beautiful guitar playing commands attention. The voice singing the lyrics has an intonation that blends in perfectly with the musical arrangement. The bass playing is also interesting. On the other hand, well-written lyrics require proofreading to fully understand the theme and meaning of the words that we wanted to breathe into them. It's a excellent team effort. Well done.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Last edited by Derochette; 07/09/21 09:42 AM.

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi SL!
Congrats on fantastic collaboration! A bit on the dark side, but I believe that was the message intended. Surreal and unexpected music. Cool Ray & Robert vocal play. I liked wah opening and solo. Arrangement is complex, but listens well with help of up & up progression. Excellent teamwork! Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Spirit Level

Really enjoyed the interplay between band members.

Everyone played their part and the song was complex but engaging.

I liked it.

Peter

Niveau à bulle

Vraiment apprécié l'interaction entre les membres du groupe.

Tout le monde a joué son rôle et la chanson était complexe mais engageante.

Je l'ai aimé.

Pierre

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

[/quote]
Hans,
thanks.
Connected epic poems on an heroic theme - well stanzas describing a modern malaise and how it is being dealt with perhaps.
Yes, Scott had ample opportunity to stretch his wings and he did so wonderfully. The lead links sections and provides fabulous melodic phrases.
I dropped in a little of the Dutch translation for you. [/quote]

Hi Ray, where is that translation? I searched in every post. I need it!!

Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran

Hi Ray, where is that translation? I searched in every post. I need it!!

Hans

It's geographically flipped...under the French... though not a new Rampjaar.

Last edited by rayc; 07/10/21 04:42 PM.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Are you sure? Not a new Rampjaar? What about corona and Delta?
In Une riposte it was all in...

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Are you sure? Not a new Rampjaar? What about corona and Delta?
In Une riposte it was all in...

Thanks for the laugh Hans, well played!

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Robert, Scott and Ray,

Enjoyed this all the way through! Everything you guys present always has nice little melodic twists and clever lyrics! Everybody delivers in their respective parts and the package is wrapped in a very nice mix and master! Keep on rockin' guys! T

User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hi Rayc,
From the intro to the end, the beautiful guitar playing commands attention. The voice singing the lyrics has an intonation that blends in perfectly with the musical arrangement. The bass playing is also interesting. On the other hand, well-written lyrics require proofreading to fully understand the theme and meaning of the words that we wanted to breathe into them. It's a excellent team effort. Well done.
Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Thanks Jani,
Yes, Scott's playing is an ear magnet I agree.

Last edited by rayc; 07/12/21 12:03 PM.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Hi SL!
Congrats on fantastic collaboration! A bit on the dark side, but I believe that was the message intended. Surreal and unexpected music. Cool Ray & Robert vocal play. I liked wah opening and solo. Arrangement is complex, but listens well with help of up & up progression. Excellent teamwork! Thank you for sharing.
Misha.

Cheers Misha,
Dark for dark work.
You're very kind.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Spirit Level
Really enjoyed the interplay between band members.
Everyone played their part and the song was complex but engaging.
I liked it.
Peter
Niveau à bulle
Vraiment apprécié l'interaction entre les membres du groupe.
Tout le monde a joué son rôle et la chanson était complexe mais engageante.
Je l'ai aimé.
Pierre

Merci Peter,
nous apprécions vos paroles aimables et sommes heureux que vous ayez aimé la chanson. Niveau esprit

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Robert, Scott and Ray,
Enjoyed this all the way through! Everything you guys present always has nice little melodic twists and clever lyrics! Everybody delivers in their respective parts and the package is wrapped in a very nice mix and master! Keep on rockin' guys! T

Thanks Torrey,
It's great to have you back on the board.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

Man, you guys are on a roll! Just one great song after another.

Brilliant!

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Nice sound that evokes early King Crimson for me -- must be that mellotron.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Wow!! great colab this is really good stuff great job Scott on guitar work so good. excellent vocals all instruments shine wonderful mix really crisp, very engaging love it thanks Eric

AMD (TM) 5950 4.9 GHz 16Core Processor 64 bit 32 bits of ram windows 10 pro 64 bit os. sound card Antelope ZenQ guitars Ibanez 2202a 1968 les Paul Custom and Cavin ae 185 Guitar boss Gt-100,GT1000 pedal Yamaha HS8 studio monitors
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude

Man, you guys are on a roll! Just one great song after another.
Brilliant!

Thanks Dave,
This one was pretty easy to get going and it was Scott's wah playing that really triggered the productive surge.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Mark Hayes
Nice sound that evokes early King Crimson for me -- must be that mellotron.

Yes Mark,
I'd say the Mellotrons: there's little, if any, wah in classic era Crimson.
Glad it triggered evocations for you.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
Wow!! great colab this is really good stuff great job Scott on guitar work so good. excellent vocals all instruments shine wonderful mix really crisp, very engaging love it thanks Eric

Thanks Eric,
Scott stars again.

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
very different.
for some reason...and i could be wrong i hear some pink floyd/medieval influences in the song.
interesting sounds.
best.
om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)
User Showcase
rayc Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso
very different.
for some reason...and i could be wrong i hear some pink floyd/medieval influences in the song.
interesting sounds.
best.
om

Thanks JAOM,
Medieval - well, patronage certainly was part of the feudal system so probably.
Floyd - you mean Punk Floyd the younger brother of Pink?

Cheers
rayc
User Showcase
G
Veteran
Veteran
G
Turn on the black light, hand over the bong, and turn up the green!!! This is a fabulous production!!!! Everything perfect....would not change a thing!!! Take care. Greg

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thanks everyone for checking the song out. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Another excellent production and a beguiling progression. I'd have had some difficulty discerning the lyrics without being able to read them, but (except that they're worth hearing) it doesn't really matter, as the overall 'spirit level sound' is the thing. enjoyed Scott's playing, as always. As Ray said, he has room to stretch out on this one.
Regards,
Leon

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,400
Posts732,555
Members38,443
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy
38,442 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 199