Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#67282 03/24/10 06:45 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
im going to a care facility and dont know about computer access so il just say good-bye friends.

Off-Topic
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
Hi Don. Sorry to hear that. You're been a good friend ever since I came on the forum. I trust that we will still be able to hook up from time to time.

God Bless,

The Other Don

Off-Topic
M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
Love you, brother Don.

Sure hope you can get access to the forum from there.

Either way, we shall meet again.

--Mac

Mac #67285 03/24/10 08:17 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Hope they have access there Don. You will be missed.

God bless you,

Josie

Off-Topic
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Best of luck, Don.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Hi Don

Hadn't heard from you for a while and noticed this the other day and thought something must be going on. Always enjoyed your posts and I certainly wish you well. God Bless and hope you find a "window on the world".

Take care my friend - Ian

Ian
My "Original Tunes" Site
My gene pool needs more chlorine.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Hey Don, knock 'em over. Lots of hot wimmen there...our band practices at a place you have to enter the secret code to get in or out, there were 50 horn players tonight.

I always bug the wife, saying, gee hon, a few more years and I've got my pick of these widows. Now my ribs hurt again.

Keep smilin' and thinking about all the good times....

We were talking at the local pub after while eating chicken wings and having a beverage (some coke some plus..) and bride pulled out some coins and found an American dollar Susan something or other coin, and Dr. Hank who's both American and Canadian had to have it...said people refused to use them...then she found a Canadian coin with log drivers on it. She then launched into the the fact I was on 3 of the last big rivers that we drove logs down, and was the 'blaster.' Seems like so long ago...

My 88 year old uncle is dictating his WW2 memoirs...I'm helping type them, talk about hard to comprehend....

What stories you can't take with you are best recorded...wee voice recorders are cheap, I've got about 30 hours done already....want to let my kids know stupid stuff like how I made 5 cents per game setting pins and how the guys in the Ducktail haircuts felt it their duty to hit the pin boy by throwing the thing as fast as possible...ha..45 or 50 cents an hour, man was I rich.

John Conley
Musica est vita
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Don,
God's great blessing on you, as well as His hand of protection and good health to you.

Hugs!

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
john,
i set pins for 10 cents a line and on league nights i could make 8 bux working 2 alleys. i was independently wealthy.

Off-Topic
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Don,

I am sorry to hear that. Thank you for all of your help in the forum, it has been much appreciated. You've helped many people here, and I've really enjoyed your posts.

I sure hope that you have internet access in there, so that you can keep in touch.

Best Wishes, and God Bless.

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Don,

My thoughts are with you and your family. I've enjoyed reading your posts over the short time I've been on these forums. You will me missed. I sure hope that you manage to hook-up to the internet.

God bless you and your family,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Noel96 #67293 03/24/10 10:43 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Don,
Best wishes from me, too. I too have enjoyed your posts, and I truly hope that you will be able to get online & join back into forum discussions.

All the very best to you.

Cheers,
Keith
Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Hey Don,

I surely do hope that you have access to the forum in your new situation. You are a gentleman and from what I can tell really good person. You are a credit to the forum and I have learned a lot just by reading your posts, and listening to your music.

Please do keep us here on the forum in mind and in your prayers, as you will be in ours. I'm sure you will find a bunch of new friends at your new home, and will keep them entertained with your knowledge and love of music.

Rob

toucher #67295 03/25/10 12:10 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Oh man. Hugs, songs, and good luck, Don. And here's hoping you can get 'net access and be back soon.

Best,
Tom Smith
Win10/64 • i7-8700K • 24 GB RAM
BIAB 2024 • Reaper 7 • Izotope MPS
AKG C1000S • IK iRig I/O Pro
Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Hey Don,
g'day from down under mate. All the best for the future, and I hope that internet access will be available for you. In any case, I pray God's richest blessings for you.

--=-- My credo: If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing - just ask my missus, she'll tell ya laugh --=--
You're only paranoid if you're wrong!
Lawrie #67297 03/25/10 01:59 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Best wishes Don and look after yourself. It's been a privilege to know you here.
Get back to us soon if the home has tinterweb!

John

Songs web site
YouTube Channel
BIAB 2019
Cakewalk by BandLab
Studio One 4
Skyline #67298 03/25/10 02:41 AM
Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Very best wishes Don for this transition in your life. Marc.

Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Hi Don

So sorry to read your sad news,I will never forget our collabs,in fact I was
listening to one yesterday,don't know why,I was just drawn to it.

I wish you all the best my friend for whatever the future holds,and I do hope
you find a way to come back on the site and let us know how you are getting along.

Alan

Off-Topic
Journeyman
Journeyman
Hi Don,

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope they have access to the net there. I wish you all the best.

Gertjan (aka Superbron)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
www.soundclick.com/superbron
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I'm hoping you will be allowed to stay in touch too.
If not, have someone let us know how you are doing from time to time.

I'm sure you have email addresses of members here. Keep us posted.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,614
Posts735,144
Members38,517
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
maxrob61, TonyInManchester, jslynbrrs01, amdwilsns01, Juan Jose
38,516 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 182