I had heard about BiaB since quite a while, but I hadn't known at all how massive the abilities of this product are.

For chord-based bass playalong purposes, I had initially used iRealPro for a while - but I was soon quite annoyed by its limitations (esp.: not available for windows, no melodies, laborious leadsheet organization, etc.) and therefore I finally gave up practicing with that app.

But then, quite recently, I joined a piano learning platform, where my online-teacher Johnny May has mentioned that BiaB would have a wider style diversity than iRealPro. That reminded me of the existence of this program at all, and I decided to take a closer look at it.

Well, what I then found was kind of an "iRealPro"-for-Windows, in fact with a much wider style diversity (and also a higher style quantity), but also I found out that additionally BiaB can handle melodies and even lyrics.

And what then gave the "last kick": I figured out that BiaB also includes everything for which I so far needed the App "Go Playalong": Wave-based musicnotes-audiofile-synchronization and XML-export of the result.

And last but not least, this all works with directly imported Midi Files (of which I've bought a lot from Midi-Shops during the last years).

Therefore, it was a clear decision for a "Buy" then.

Although atm, I'm still fighting my way through this Application, I discover even more interesting things week by week, plus I see a lot of further potential. - WTG, PG Music!

Last edited by MoveToGroove; 09/26/21 06:21 PM.

BiaB Pro 2022; Windows 10
Bass: Intermediate; Piano: Beginner
I came to this forum in order to suggest feature improvements for non-professional musicians like myself that use BiaB mainly as a playalong tool and as a learning tool