I constantly struggle to create Repeats and/or DS al Coda and/or DC al Coda in complex songs. Invariably, I abandon the dialog box and just retype the whole song linearly with cut&pasting from start to end.

The GUI seems simple enough but the output is dependent on many BIAB settings such as Fake Sheet mode or "generate bars" tick box.

Recently, I deleted "all repeats" in a song and the playback still recycled some previous repeated bars. The tracks ended up OK but the chord view showed upstream (obsolete) repeated bars. In other words, it did not show an end to end progression as expected after clearing all Repeats.

I believe there is a bug. When "Delete All Repeats" is used, the repeat dots disapppear from the chord view but internally some random repeats are "remembered". To really clear them, I must unfreeze all tracks (if any) and regenerate the tracks. This should happen automatically when "Delete all Repeats" is issued I think.

In general, the Repeat, DC,DS. dialog box is pretty basic but the resultant behaviour is sometimes very odd and unexpected.

Have others seen this problem after several BIAB 2021 patches?