You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#677525 - 10/12/21 03:44 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Free Samples
Loc: Murgon Queensland Australia
Rob4580 Offline
Veteran

Great site with plenty on offer.
Rob4580

Pianobook

#677536 - 10/12/21 04:34 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: Free Samples [Re: Rob4580]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Thanx Rob, it looks like there are some gems here.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB and RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software and some hardware.

#677549 - 10/12/21 05:31 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: Free Samples [Re: Rob4580]
Loc: Wauconda, Il.
MusicStudent Offline
Veteran

Pianobook V3.0 grin

SoundCloud

#677688 - 10/13/21 12:19 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: Free Samples [Re: Rob4580]
Loc: Victoria, BC
Simon - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
Thanks Rob, there looks to be some unique stuff in there! I quite liked the sound of that Fender Celeste.

#677693 - 10/13/21 01:13 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: Free Samples [Re: Rob4580]
Loc: North Carolina
David Snyder Offline
Veteran

Do all of these work with SFZ or do you need to acquire other samplers?

www.davidsnydermusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder
www.soundcloud.com/davidsnyderchannel
www.songtradr.com/user/profile/david.snyder

#677701 - 10/13/21 02:40 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: Free Samples [Re: David Snyder]
MusicStudent Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Do all of these work with SFZ or do you need to acquire other samplers?

It can be a mixed bag. But when you download any sample set you get the player options available to pick from.

Attachments
Post attachments only available when logged in

SoundCloud

#677844 - 10/14/21 07:00 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: Free Samples [Re: Rob4580]
Rob4580 Offline
Veteran

What he said smile

#677922 - 10/15/21 01:47 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: Free Samples [Re: MusicStudent]
David Snyder Offline
Veteran

Thanks Dan.

www.davidsnydermusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder
www.soundcloud.com/davidsnyderchannel
www.songtradr.com/user/profile/david.snyder

PG Music News
A Look Back... Band-in-a-Box® 2015 NAMM Demonstration #TBT

Watch Tobin (and Charlie!) demonstrate Band-in-a-Box® 2015 for Windows at the 2015 NAMM Show: Play video...

Tobin does a great job of showing just how easy it is to create a song with Band-in-a-Box!

This video was posted on January 23, 2015 to the Keyboard Instrument Chops and Gear YouTube Channel.

Enhance Your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Installation

Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows users - update for FREE today!

We've added a new "record using" option within the Audio Settings dialog, and updated many existing features based on user feedback.

This free update also includes the most recent build of our DAW Plugin (3.9.12).

Learn more about this free update and download it today.

Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy!

When you order any PG Music products directly from www.pgmusic.com (or www.bandinabox.com) you'll receive immediate links to start downloading your order! Even if you choose to have a backup copy of your Band-in-a-Box® packages shipped, you'll still have the download links available to you - no need to wait!

We've made it even easier to get started with Band-in-a-Box® with the Easy Payment Plan 4 - when you choose this payment option you'll pay four equal monthly payments starting on the day of your order.

Choose your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows package & order here.

Using Mac? Order here.

When you get to the checkout, simply click on Select Easy Payment Plan 4 for this product to apply this option.

Note: This only applies to this Band-in-a-Box product, and does not apply to other products that you might have in your order, including the physical backup copy if selected.

Band-in-a-Box® File Associations

You may have noticed when you were installing Band-in-a-Box® for Windows that you were asked if you would like to Associate Band-in-a-Box songs and styles with Band-in-a-Box? But, what does that mean?

It's actually pretty simple - basically, if you select this option while you're installing the program, files with the extensions .SGU, .MGU, and other Band-in-a-Box files will open directly in the program if you select them from outside the program.

Missed this option during your setup, but you'd like to apply it now? Go to File | File Utilities | Associate File types with Explorer within the program.

New Update for RealBand 2021 Available!

Do you use RealBand (included in all Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchases)? Download the latest free update, which resolves a small viewing issue for Windows 11 users.

When you download the latest update for RealBand 2021, it will add all the updates we've made this year. See the full list here.

Ear Training Games in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows

October 1, 2021 is National Kids Music Day!

Head to the Practice Window in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows, and you'll see fun games that are fun ear training options for kids: Music Replay & Pitch Invasion.

Of course, you don't have to be a kid to like these games, I think there a fun way to learn at any age!

Music Replay is just what it sounds like - the program plays a 1-bar melody, and the user plays it back. Get it right, and you'll keep building that melody (and skill) within the game - get it wrong, and you'll be met with a warning tone and have to try again... it's quite addictive, and a lot of fun!

If you like a classic arcade game, then you'll love Pitch Invasion! We've managed to incorporate aliens with pitch-recognition skills in this exciting game, where you'll match the pitch of the alien ship descending towards your planet trying to destroy your collection of instruments - match the pitch and you've saved your instruments, make a mistake and the ship keeps coming... you'll have a few tries to get it right, if you're quick, but if all your instruments are destroyed - it's game over! The game speeds up as your skills improve, and you'll earn points along the way, with bonus points available throughout the game.

Open up your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows today to give it a try!

These ear training games are also included in Musical Arcade for Windows.

How to Make Backing Tracks with Band-in-a-Box®, by Nick Kellie

Band-in-a-Box® endorsing artist Nick Kellie recently got his hands on the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac, and put together this video showing off just how easy it is to make backing tracks in Band-in-a-Box®!

Band-in-a-Box Demo - How to make backing tracks

Forum Stats
35028 Members
66 Forums
71337 Topics
618986 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
JordanBristol, AndroYD, Jazzeux24, LAWC, Wilde

35027 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pipeline 261