P

Pipeline #670652 08/30/21 01:17 AM
Best of YouTube
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Knockout delivery by Eric.

Great share.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
Best of YouTube
P
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
P
I see this is why it came around:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVbt8wIKMEY

Best of YouTube
Expert
Expert
Soul of the blues man doesn't change. (I say this with that history of heartland music film still in my mind -- you kknow, Lightning Hopkins, et al.)
Eric married a neighborhood girl. I keep hoping he'll come around so I can kneel down and wash his feet.

Last edited by edshaw; 09/04/21 04:47 AM.

Link: www.soundcloud.com/ed_shaw (Feel Free to Use)
https://drooble.com/edward.shaw/hymn/index.htm
Biab for WIN 2020 -- Win 10 64bit -- Reaper/Audacity
Zoom R-16 -- Tascam DP-03-SD -- SoundTap -- Crescendo --
Best of YouTube
Veteran
Veteran
What is rarely mentioned is that the peripheral nerve problem was/is a pre existing condition. It responded poorly to the 1st jab and he still took the 2nd. EC's med. advisors did poorly I think. Extrapolating an individual's pre existing condition response to the entire issue is egocentric.
The song? A shuffling nothing really.
Remember this is the man who's awful public comments promoted the Rock Against Racism movement in the 70s.
His work, prior to about 1990 was fabulous, often revolutionary and inspiring.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
Best of YouTube
P
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
P
I have been through years n years n years... of hospitals, bad reactions and side effects to drugs, life support machines, close to "death", out of my body into other dimensions of total peace, unconditional love, knowledge, understanding, eternity. It's not until you come back from that you realize that being here with no awareness of anything else is actual "death", death at it's best I call it. You then SEE things from a trillion miles away and know what the story is.
If I die from covid I can tell you it's a lot better than what we are living under now. "This Has Gotta Stop !"
I'm giving it until the end of the year, it's gotta change soon massively, just remember Nuremberg, as crazy and weird as that may sound.
You can't pay no amount of money to learn that in college, you have to pay a heavy price for that knowledge and understanding. For me it was worth it to not be "dead" anymore.

Best of YouTube
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sad thing is, if you react badly to the vaccine, imagine what getting Covid would do to you. They both trigger your immune system in a similar way. The vaccine in a lesser way, cause it’s not Covid, but something similar enough to trigger a response.

So, if the vaccine gave him this response, what would have happened if he got the real deal?

So many musicians in jazz, blues and pop have died of Covid, not in the least those already ill, old or with pre-existing conditions. All preventable now. And for free.

Reactions to the vaccine can be bad, but you won’t have to go to hospital. Just nasty for some people. And it protects you from something much worse.

Wit all due respect, musicians are not really my go to people for health issues. I’d rather consult a medical doctor than ask my bass player….:)

the doctor has kept me healthy for years and every time I hang out with a bass player I end up the day after with a terrible head ache.

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Check out these great contemporary Jazz Styles: www.jazzstylezz.com
Best of YouTube
P
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
P
The worst thing is that there are therapeutics / Prophylaxis that work but were blocked. Why block something if it's been used for decades safely ? is it too cheap ? is it political ?
I have seen the MSM report so many things as truth that have now turned out conspiracy theories and conspiracy theories that have now become truth all in a short time. So who do you put your life on ?
The Fauci guy is not a practicing doctor on the front line connecting directly with the human side, working daily with sick patients, watching them die in front of them like proper doctors that have to do all they can day in day out because of their love, compassion and the oath they took, these were the doctors that actually did something and found ways but were ridiculed. So no second or third opinion just ONE is allowed, ONE ONLY and controlled by the media, cancelled and deleted on social media. Sooooo many had to died unnecessarily because of spite, hate, politics, $$$$$$

Best of YouTube
P
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
P
Befehl ist Befehl
"only following orders"

Best of YouTube
Journeyman
Journeyman
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
The worst thing is that there are therapeutics / Prophylaxis that work but were blocked. Why block something if it's been used for decades safely ? is it too cheap ? is it political ?
I have seen the MSM report so many things as truth that have now turned out conspiracy theories and conspiracy theories that have now become truth all in a short time. So who do you put your life on ?
The Fauci guy is not a practicing doctor on the front line connecting directly with the human side, working daily with sick patients, watching them die in front of them like proper doctors that have to do all they can day in day out because of their love, compassion and the oath they took, these were the doctors that actually did something and found ways but were ridiculed. So no second or third opinion just ONE is allowed, ONE ONLY and controlled by the media, cancelled and deleted on social media. Sooooo many had to died unnecessarily because of spite, hate, politics, $$$$$$

Big Pharma controls congress. Congress has their pals Twitter, Facebook and Google censor the information. Why take a pill that costs $.10 world wide when we can spend billions on unproven vaccines. Sure They seem to work and not too many people are being killed by them but ...

My wife asked if I had seen the dog bowl. I told her I didn't even know he could.
Best of YouTube
Journeyman
Journeyman
Years ago I had a cat with asthma. I had to buy human drugs for her because there were no pet quality available in the US.

I sent her prescription to Canada and the drugs were 50% less than the United States. (The cat had no insurance.)

When folks found out what I had done, I got such comments as "the drugs are not as good as in the US. Are you not afraid of them?"

My response:

1. this is cat

2. there are people all over the world with asthma and they are doing just fine.

3. Most drugs are manufactured outside of the US.

At one point, homeland security got involved. But that is entirely another story.

...Deb

Best of YouTube
Apprentice
Apprentice
Clapton will survive a Covid infection if ever he gets one, because his immune system got triggered. And good for him.

Our daily bread and the music we buy is big business too. That doesn’t mean we stop eating bread or listening to music.

Be bold: take the vaccine and support taxation on those profiting from it. smile

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Best of YouTube
Veteran
Veteran
Yep, tax those profiteering AND legislate to make their prices reasonable. Tax those profiteering from war too - those hawks who buy mainly, but by no means exclusively, republican reps who push for more war.

The medical system in the USA really is equiv. to that in a 3rd world country - access is by $$$ and profits are the go. Australia, under conservative governments for almost a decade, is moving towards the USA's system...we have universal healthcare but it's being chipped away and sold off.
Back on topic. Eric ought to have known & been advised better.
Now it's every one's fault but his.

If health care was easier to get,and affordable, if getting sick wasn't a bankruptcy event, if bleach, sunlight, ivermectin, Hydroxy and all the other maybes were real this wouldn't be a problem. If this was 1918 it wouldn't be a problem because people had faith in institutions, in proven therapies and not just in God Botherers and profiteers.

Clapton may mean well but he's doing a disservice. Van Morrison doesn't mean well, well he's just been mean for decades.

Most folk are suffering isolation, reduced income and stress...but these are still 1st world problems. Go to the 3rd world and talk about your druthers particularly to a refugee.

Last edited by rayc; 09/08/21 10:55 PM.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
Best of YouTube
Apprentice
Apprentice
I’m totally with you on this RayC. Thx.

Best of YouTube
Veteran
Veteran
"The medical system in the USA really is equiv. to that in a 3rd world country - access is by $$$ and profits are the go."

Have a lot of experience with the medical system in the USA? grin

Best of YouTube
P
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
P
Big Pharma controlling things ? Nah that couldn't be right, Pfizerization?

Best of YouTube
Expert
Expert
Anti-vaxxer nonsense on YouTube? Yay, FINALLY!! =8^)

To save others the minute: the "SUPER DISTURBING" thing is the fact that Pfizer has ads on TV news shows. That’s it. This is a collection of 5-second “brought to you by Pfizer” clips.

Are these what tragically convinced Eric Clapton to be vaccinated twice?

Best of YouTube
Veteran
Veteran
Fact is while Pfizer is making money during these trying times, it is not exactly crazy money. So good for them and their investors. This is the way the system has worked for the past 100 years.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.JPG (29.28 KB, 141 downloads)

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper

Best of YouTube
Expert
Expert
Checking out the guy who made the anti-Pfizer video, I find he's also worried about the roboticization of the Catholic Church. I didn't track down the original story, but it appears the BBC found a church with a robot saint with people praying to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZupuHtYhpac

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Communicating-with-SanTO-–-the-first-Catholic-robot-Trovato-Pariasca/0e8518c5867cf2f536373deeb773f5f65cd1d3dc

All of which of course reminded me of this scene from "Sleeper":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V84FXGpMDhc

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 4.24.26 PM.jpg (150.87 KB, 107 downloads)
Best of YouTube
P
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
P
I think you are shooting one messenger there as the video is all over the place on other channels, to think this guy "made" the video.
The whole point being will that media report any thing else like monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, zinc that doctors are using to save lives or do they cancel these doctors ?
In Australia they have banned ivermectin and locked people down for a year yet India has used it to drop the rate and stop people dying. The chief health officer's husband here worked for Pfizer.
It all boils down to is there is no conflict of interest and are you willing to bet your life on what the media tells you as being the truth ??? If so lock that bet in now and let's see what happens.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,582
Posts734,694
Members38,500
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Tusar Sarkar, RTW, wtsy365, DerFlex, xabialonso259@gmai
38,499 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 200