Reaper (free to try n try) is playing the same RT/RD sections from the frozen SGU.
The first time you open they will build the peak files.
The wma .rpp will be looking for E: and wav .rpp will be looking for D: (if you have Audiophile Biab) so just point Reaper to whatever drive your tracks are on, let it create the peaks then save the project.
No wav files where created ! the files are just being played direct from the Biab USB drive.
The BBPlugin could do the same without calling on bbw4 to generate into RAM then render down to wav files.
It will be as fast as just generating all midi tracks, a few secs !
Remove .mp4 from the 2 zip attachments below and unzip the zip files.
See attached video: Reaper-Play-Biab-FrozenSGU.mp4

I have tried for over a year to get this implemented but PG seems to be held in the past because of old users whom they don't want to offend or confuse with new ideas, while other companies are working with ARA technology.
If there are any young users here (at all ?) that want to take this baton and continue you are welcome as I'm too worn out from it all as it's been too soul destroying trying to get them out of the past, crazy PG-PTSD crazy

I'm not sure why they can't just have 2 version like with DAWs, an advanced version that's up with other DAW technologies and a basic old legacy version for older users.

Anyway I'll leave all this info here, ya never know there may be a miracle one day in the distant future.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
_B140_GB Demo wav Tracks.zip.mp4 (36.69 KB, 22 downloads)