Video idea.

1. Reason for suggestion.
Over the years there have been many threads (often lengthy) re configuring Sound devices and music software. This is not isolated to pg products, but you can see the same with lots of music software and their user forums. Particularly relating to a person setting up a recording studio for the first time and even more experienced users
using a piece of new music software for the first time.

2, Suggestion.
Having watched simons excellent vid re biab/sound device i would suggest a series of short vids also for Realband dealing with configuring audio and midi.
Including a very important video showing how to set up a multiple input usb sound device with rb…<<<definitely needed imho. Including addressing such as setting up
in win recording and playback settings. As well as, due to lots of sound devices coming with pretty advanced user control displays…addressing this issue also.

This i feel would lower the level of frustration some new users to setting up a project studio might experience as well as lots of configuring threads.
I DO realise , given the number of sound devices on the market, it is a challenge for any vid creator. But something at the level of simons biab nice vid but for rb i feel would be very usefull.

Just an idea.

Best
om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 03/31/22 12:57 PM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)