You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#716018 - 05/07/22 05:14 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Biab Track Injector for REAPER
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

There was an issue with Reaper not handling wma files well as it was using ffmpeg decoder but the very helpful guys over at Reaper implemented the Windows Media Foundation codec to fix this issue after I asked them and I did some testing, now Reaper plays wma direct accurately on old or new hardware.
You will need the latest version from 6.57
It now plays fine on a 1.9GHz Celeron Win7 laptop with a 5400rpm HD.
Thanks to the incredibly helpful guys at Reaper this shows what I have been saying about Biab/BBPlugin/RealBand playing source files direct that seemed to fall on deaf ears around here.
All this would allow Biab to be used as a Live Arranger that will be a game changer, the Reaper guys saw this, I just hope the Biab guys will also now see.

Band In A Box Track Injector for Reaper

It will give you way more control of what you need as it's loading the source files directly (wma or wav) into Reaper without waiting and creating wav files.
You can easily add multiriffs to any section of Reaper's track instantly without having to render a lot of wav files.
You can change any section at anytime.
Any item you click on will show what RealTrack section it is allowing you to see what instruments changes there are on any track instantly.
Any items can be extended either way to give custom variations as you don't have one consolidated wav file.
Shots and Holds for RealDrums can be custom selected by extending/shortening the Hold/Shot section for another variation.
Shots and Hold for the RealTracks can be adjusted easily in timing or volume level.
RealTracks can be changed from Direct Input <> FX version with one click keeping the same playing.
RealDrums can be split to stems (where available) instantly after you have made any custom adjustments to the stereo drums track like adding fills where you want.
I don't know why the Stems don't have the shots n holds at the end of the file same as the stereo files ???? so any shot, holds or pushes you have changed you will have to copy from the stereo drum track.
The Tracks from Biab will adjust to any decimal tempo map in Reaper.
It can have 4/4-3/4 time signature changes.
With so many pre made Styles in Biab this allows you to create you own unique Style or pick a RealTrack instrument or Drum randomly that will match the Feel, Time Signature and tempo range it is set to.

#716288 - 05/09/22 03:22 PM [UserTracks (and other add-ons)] Re: Biab Track Injector for REAPER [Re: Pipeline]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

PG Music News
Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

Getting together and playing music and writing songs is a wonderful way to spend some free time!

Recently, a few of our Forum members did just that... and they made a video to prove it!

Check out what Charlie Fogle, Eddie, Herb, Pat Marr, David Snyder got up to - and how they did it: Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

...hopefully it inspires you to keep the fun in making music!

How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

How to: Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Looking for a specific RealTrack for your song? See how easy it is to search by keyword or file name when you watch our latest video, How to Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today!

Using Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Great news! We've released a free update that enhances many of the MIDI features and Drum Stems tracks, updates the program manual and documentation, and resolves a few user reported issues.

This free update includes additional enhancements to the DAW Plugin, and updates it to version 4.5.33.

Make sure you download this free update today!

Learn more...

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to the PG Music Forums

The PG Music Forums is packed with an incredibly active community, always happy to discuss and share Band-in-a-Box tips, help with any questions other users have, and of course share their songs!

Want to know how to add a screenshot to your forum post? Follow the steps in our helpful video tutorial.

Band-in-a-Box® Utility Tracks User Tip

#TipTuesday

Utility Tracks were added to Band-in-a-Box® with version 2021. With this feature, there are now 16 editable Utility tracks in Band-in-a-Box®, which can be used for audio and/or MIDI! Generate RealTracks, RealDrums, MIDI tracks, and you can even record or import existing Audio or MIDI files to these tracks!

See how forum user justanoldmuso utilizes this feature to streamline their workflow with their recent post, Side benefit of biab added utility tracks.

Forum Stats
36037 Members
64 Forums
74392 Topics
652809 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
cornbread, ivova61, revnev, robertjohn5814, crm88

36037 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 131
MarioD 120