You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#552465 - 09/02/19 12:40 AM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks
Loc: Christchurch, New Zealand
NigelSpiers Offline
Expert

Hi,

Here are the most requested Real & Midi Tracks as requested by BIAB Users for the last 12 months:

Some Rumba Style Blues - 16 Users
Organ Solo - 12 Users
Midi Supertracks for Guitar - 12 Users
General Blues Styles Please - 11 users
Slower Piano Styles - 11 users
Big Explosive Held Chords of Modern Country - 11 Users
Blues & Soul Backing Tracks Please - 10 Users
Tabla Tracks - 10 Users

I only listed requests with 10 or more supporters/users.

It looks very clear what the BIAB faithful want - now let's see if PG Music respond in kind.

Best Regards
Nigel

#552481 - 09/02/19 04:41 AM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: NigelSpiers]
Loc: Hudson Valley & Lake George NY
Matt Finley Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hudson Valley & Lake George NY
This is the right place for this helpful post. No need to place the same thing in two other forums.
BIAB 2022 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 5 Pro, Swam horns, Audition, Notion 7; Win 10 64 Pro. Hardware: custom i7 16 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & A5X monitors

#552840 - 09/04/19 08:12 AM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: NigelSpiers]
Loc: Scottish Highlands
furry Offline
Veteran

Loc: Scottish Highlands
Nice post Nigel

#556714 - 09/27/19 12:59 PM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: NigelSpiers]
donpfisto Offline

i have a request for boogaloo rythms from the 60s like from "sidewinder" or loads or lou donaldson, or Jimmy smith stuff. that would be awsome. the early jazz funk days. Get Idrees Mohamed to play the drums he is still alive and the original guy for that new orleans based rythms.https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/images/icons/default/smirk.gif

#657875 - 05/30/21 06:44 AM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: NigelSpiers]
Blues1952 Offline
Apprentice

Several of those were mine. I guess I should be proud but a lot of them go back a long time and there were similar requests in the past. We post and post and every year we get a bunch of new styles that were never requested.

Peter and / or surrogate, please respond and let us know how we can really have some input into new styles.

#657999 - 05/30/21 08:24 PM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: NigelSpiers]
NigelSpiers Offline
Expert

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support - yes this is almost two years old and many of the requests go back many years before that.

PGMusic - Don't forget:

Blues Harp (Harmonica) Blues Solos & Rhythm Real Tracks I keep "harping" on about

Horn Section for Blues, Rock N Roll, Jump, Soul, R&B as requested andlessly.

Thanks & Best Regards
Nigel

#658094 - 05/31/21 10:30 AM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: NigelSpiers]
J. Larry Offline
Journeyman

To add a little more to this discussion, I’d really like to see more options in the SW style, with tempos from 70 to about 110. In making backing tracks, I often need sustained instruments in the background for ballads and easy-listening material. For example, on a country ballad I can’t find a good SW pedal steel part in the range cited above. It may be asking for the moon, but I’d request more SW options for accordian, cello, harmonica, organ (with no bass), strings, synth pads, vibes, and vocal parts. I find more than enough EV real tracks. Just would like to see more SW options, with a feel that cuts across country, easy pop, and jazz ballad styles.

#703959 - 02/10/22 11:22 AM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: NigelSpiers]
Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Tobin - PG Music Inc. Offline
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Originally Posted By: NigelSpiers
Hi,

Here are the most requested Real & Midi Tracks as requested by BIAB Users for the last 12 months:

Some Rumba Style Blues - 16 Users
Organ Solo - 12 Users
Midi Supertracks for Guitar - 12 Users
General Blues Styles Please - 11 users
Slower Piano Styles - 11 users
Big Explosive Held Chords of Modern Country - 11 Users
Blues & Soul Backing Tracks Please - 10 Users
Tabla Tracks - 10 Users

I only listed requests with 10 or more supporters/users.

It looks very clear what the BIAB faithful want - now let's see if PG Music respond in kind.

Best Regards
Nigel

This post was extremely helpful Nigel, thanks! It looks like the only item in the list that we didn't really address was the slower piano styles, but I'll have a look at addressing that in the new year.

Cheers,
Tobin

Tobin - PG Music Inc.

#717172 - 05/17/22 05:02 AM [Styles and RealTracks Wishlist] Re: Most Requested Real Tracks & Midi Tracks [Re: Tobin - PG Music Inc.]
NigelSpiers Offline
Expert

Hi Tobin,

Yes I would like to thank you and all the good folks at PG Music for the great new Blues/R&B Real Tracks included with BIAB 2022.

Best Regards
Nigel

PG Music News
How to: Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Here's a brief overview video explaining how Styles, RealTracks, MIDI tracks, and MIDI SuperTracks function in Band-in-a-Box®, and how to select them in your project. Please let us know if you have any questions!

How to Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

How to: Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Our Tips & Tricks videos are great for quickly learning a feature within Band-in-a-Box®!

Did you know you can you can associate song files so that they open up directly in Band-in-a-Box®? Chantelle explains how in one of our latest videos, Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

The Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac Ends Sunday, July 31st!

There's still some time left to save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK, but only if you place your order before 11:59pm PDT Sunday, July 31, 2022!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

Learn more about the new features added to Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Review

A 5-STAR reveiew - wow!

Read what Sound-Guy (Dennis) has to say about Band-in-a-Box® 2022 with their latest review, Review: Band-in-a-Box 2022.

"Band in a Box continues to evolve as an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to compose, arrange and mix songs."
-Dennis J Wilkins

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is eXtra Ready!

We've made Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows eXtra Ready!

Thinking of adding the new XPro Styles PAK 3 and Xtra Styles PAK 13 to your Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Download the latest program update, which adds support for these new Add-ons!

Oh, and the XPro Styles PAKs and Xtra Styles PAKs are ON SALE until July 31st... save up to 40%!

Learn more, listen to demos, and purchase:
XPro Styles PAKs
Xtra Styles PAKs

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac - Special EXTENDED to July 31st!

Great news! We've extended our Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac special until July 31st!

Order during our special and save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK!

Purchase your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 during our special and add over 50 new features and a FREE Bonus PAK! We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2022 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Bonus RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks Set 35: All Guitar, Instrumental Studies Set 17: Classic Country Guitar Soloing, Artist Performance Set 12: Songs with Vocal Volume 2, RealDrums Stems Set 2, and Look Ma! More MIDI 8) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in these packages, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

How to: Connect a MIDI Keyboard and Change Patches in Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Our team has put together a video that covers how to connect a MIDI keyboard to Band-in-a-Box, record, and change MIDI patches.

Video: Band-in-a-Box® for Mac: How to connect a MIDI keyboard and change patches

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Forum Stats
36363 Members
64 Forums
75257 Topics
661629 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Willkho, Jesse, Appoggiatura, Ean, didongthongminh

36363 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 182
AudioTrack 169