When I'm trying to work with adding loops to a song, I have to use the "Track Settings and Actions" dialogue box. I've figured out how to get the tempo to change, that is, by inputting the current tempo of the loop. But if I'm trying to use a loop that is not an acid loop and if I need to change keys, the information on how to do that is not really documented at all. If I click "Editable Audio" there is an Audio Transpose entry with no explanation of how it works anywhere that I can find.

I just had an online chat with BIAB and discovered that it is (as I suspected) supposed to be the numeric value of semitones. I sortof understood that I can use '+' or '-' to indicate if the semitones are up or down.

It would be a lot easier if all I had to do was enter the key of the loop to be transposed. Please add clarification for whatever the technique is into the manual document. It would also be nice to have a video demonstrating how loops are transposed. There is a video for transposing whole songs, but that's of no help for my problem.

Thanks.

Tom Kane
Jazz Mallets