Beginning audio production users likely are not familiar with the PG Music suite of DX audio effects. Even many current Band-in-a-Box users such as myself likely rely on the audio production PG Music provides in each style and have not attempted to use effects.

It would be nice to have a video that explains how the four effect boxes on each track interact and works together. A simple block diagram would likely be sufficient. The explanation should also detail if effect use is destructive to existing audio.

Then the video should demonstrate each effect in use with an emphasis on how each effect control modifies the audio.

Finally the video can conclude with a demonstration of how the right click on track command, "Load Group" can be used to load multiple effects and create a "signal Chain".

By the way, I got this idea after watching the 2023 BiaB Bootcamp 1 video and seeing and hearing the Tremolo effect in use. I suspect with the introduction of the real time audio input monitoring feature users will want to use the included PG Music DX effects.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard02.jpg (447.59 KB, 22 downloads)
Clipboard03.jpg (465.75 KB, 22 downloads)

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home