I'm blasting away - should mean, I'm having a blast. Started this little exercise last Sunday and quite like it. First I couldn't decide with which piano track I wanted to "work". I simply love all the piano tracks in BIAB. So, why not use more than one style in the same song? I called it "Hybriddo".
It's all BIAB & RealTracks, only arranging and tweaking on my part. A very weird mixture of styles (bass in 3/4). It works! (I think).
Daniel

http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewprivtrack.php?trackid=56761

I****** Song Summary *************
File:Hybriddo.MGU
Key=A , Tempo 140, Length (m:s)=2:58
4 bar intro, 96 bar chorus, from bar 5 to bar 100. Repeat x1 chorus
Style is ETERNAL.STY (Eternal - Mystical 4/4 New Age)
RealTracks in song: 1106:Bass, Acoustic, BluegrassWaltz Ev 140
RealTracks in song: ~558:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm Jazz Freddie Sw 140
RealTracks in song: 707:Guitar, Electric, Soloist Bossa Ev 140 (Bluesy)
RealTracks in song: 890:Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment PopLite Ev 140
RealTracks in song: 1005:Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment, PopCalifornia Ev 140
RealTracks in song: ~941:Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment JazzStride Sw 140
RealDrums in Song: ChaCha^3-Brushes,RideClassic
RealDrums in Song: JazzBrushes#1
Tried to balance the various piano parts to match each other somehow. They are actually 3 separate recordings and sound different.
The guitar part was quite difficult to tame. I used a guitar amp simulation to alter the sound to taste and some delay and compression. But the sound was all over the place. I had to manually draw volume curves for most parts. Only with the help of some little phase shifting (pseudo stereo) would the sound sit in the mix. Without this, it either sounded thin and lost in the cans or much to dominant on the speakers. Tried to keep the piano's as much stereo as possible with the guitar sitting in the middle. Still learning to mix

BIAB 2012 (ASIO) on Vista 32, Dual-Core 2.0Ghz with 4GB Memory. Main DAW is Samplitude (11 & ProX) and I like Spaghetti. BTW: Today is a good Day to have a Good Day.