Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#97410 12/15/10 09:31 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Here's a fun song from our vault that I've redone using all realtracks and mixed in RB.
This song is finished so rewrite ideas and songwriting critiques are not requested.
Otherwise the demo is open for comments. Thank you.

NashvilleEven8 drums,RT 521 bass, 632 guitar, 405 guitar, 621 steel, 1171 lead guitar, and a bit of train harmonica. Harmonies are three parts live. Reverb is TCH M30 and Spitfish was used as a dessor. PG Ten Band EQ, Dynamics and Peaklimit.

Smoking Gun ©1990,2010 Josie Beck,Charlene Grant All Rights Reserved.
Smoking Gun

Last edited by Sundance; 12/15/10 09:47 PM.
Sundance #97411 12/16/10 06:22 AM
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Hi Josie,
I can't get soundclick this morning. I'll be trying again later. Had a bunch of MS updates yesterday, but everyone blames things on updates.
I'd like to go to my page too. lol
Wayne,

I'm not movin' till I hear Josie's song.
(keeps clickin', OCD?

p.s. Why are we Enthusiasts?

Last edited by redguitars; 12/16/10 09:28 AM.
redguitars #97412 12/16/10 08:07 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Soundclick is down.

Is this a Robert Cray cover? I played keys in a band, they did this in Em or some such thing, it was straight ahead rock...

John Conley
Musica est vita
John Conley #97413 12/16/10 10:13 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Sorry, it's down. Wayne, I'm not 100% happy with the mix - it seems to lose something in uploading making the guitar sound a little splattered to me even tho it doesn't sound that way here on the original. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and it's frustrating.

John, I don't know Robert Cray, I'll have to look him up this evening after work. This is an original song we wrote in 1990 - a country you done me wrong song written by a couple of women who'd been done wrong. So we had fun writing it. LOL.

Sundance #97414 12/16/10 12:53 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Josie, I love this! Great song and killer vocal - excellent job!

Bob

rsdean #97415 12/16/10 01:34 PM
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Josie, excellent! It was worth the wait.

"You left this broken heart of mine, The scene of a crime", too cool!

Always a fan of yours, Wayne,

redguitars #97416 12/16/10 02:27 PM
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Hi Josie,
After listening to it over six times, I have to say more.

I know I really like a song when I hear it and want to be in the band.
This song made me take out my Guitar and start playin' along with you.
And that makes me feel good.
Of couse that doesn't mean you'd like what I'd play.
Every song we write and record is like a snapshot of what we feel.
I thank God for that everyday.

Wayne,

redguitars #97417 12/16/10 02:36 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi, Josie.

Nice work! There's lots of stuff I liked about the demo: The power chord introduction, the strong opening (vocals and instruments), the added guitars at :20, the strum at :33 ... the lead guitar at 2:08, the crash at 2:34, how clean and balanced the mix is. Lots of nice details all around.

One negative thing that struck me was that the instruments seem to lack "attitude". They're doing all the right thing in the right place, but they sound laid back instead of punchy and aggressive.

For example, I love that you've got those guitar strums starting at 0:45, but they're just a bit mellow, instead of kicking in behind you. It might just be a matter of mixing - bringing out the guitar high end a bit so it's got more "crunch", bringing up the volume, or narrowing the range of the bass.

Around 1:20, it might be nice to have maybe a hint of the guitar solo that was to come later.

Other than that, it sounds good to me.

Last edited by dcuny; 12/16/10 03:45 PM.

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
dcuny #97418 12/16/10 03:03 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Site must be glitching again - page loads but attempts to play the song gives 'error loading file' all the time. I'll try again tomorrow!

John

Songs web site
YouTube Channel
BIAB 2019
Cakewalk by BandLab
Studio One 4
dcuny #97419 12/16/10 03:03 PM
User Showcase
occ Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
Josie!! I think this is outstanding. I love your voice and the harmony. occ

Sundance #97420 12/16/10 03:27 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Josie,

Loved it! The lyrics are terrific. You've worked the metaphor very skillfully. The mix and the arrangement sounded fine to my ears. Every time I hear one of your songs, the thought "ahh, this is one your best" ALWAYS pops into my mind. That happened this time, too. I'm just going back for another listen now.

Bye for now,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Noel96 #97421 12/16/10 05:34 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hey Josie, I like it.

Here's the song I was talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQEDwjhaDE

The diff with what we did was I switched from a background piano to B3 sound at about 1:20 and carried that off and on, kind of a punchy block chord thing, but sustained where it should be in this case.

John Conley
Musica est vita
John Conley #97422 12/16/10 07:04 PM
User Showcase
Jim Offline
Expert
Expert
You have a good song there. I enjoyed it very much. By the way, is your co-writer the same Charlene Grant that is the blues artist?

Jim
†=☮&♥
John Conley #97423 12/16/10 07:09 PM
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Good music once again Josie! Great writing!

Quote:

I'm not 100% happy with the mix - it seems to lose something in uploading making the guitar sound a little splattered to me even tho it doesn't sound that way here on the original. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and it's frustrating.

I can probably help you with that. This is an mp3, correct? What are you using for the conversion and at what rate kbs are you converting to? An mp3 should never be less than 160kbs at a minimum and higher if possible. 192kbs or 250kbs is better still. It's a balance between getting a decent rate and being compliant with the site you're posting to. Some sites have file size restrictions and anything over 128kbs makes the file too big for uploading. 128kbs always sounds like crap, imo. I default to 160kbs personally. The file size is almost always right, it's still easy on the slow dialup folks out there, and it sounds fine too. It may be the site is doing a lousy automatic conversion too, which happens. But I'm curious what you're doing.

Dan

John Conley #97424 12/16/10 07:34 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Bob, I'm really happy you enjoyed it. Thank you.

Wayne, playing along is such a huge compliment! Thank you.

David, I totally agree with you. Maybe it's me not being a real guitar player - I can play some - but if I was then I'd know how to get the sounds better using real tracks. I tried doubling which just made it too loud, delay which made my head swim, eq which made it too hissy LOL, I tried moving it all across the spectrum - tried less and even no bass... Adding in a little of 1171 earlier seemed to overwhelm and draw more attention to the level of punch so I left it out until the solo. It is a little crisper here as opposed to the encoded mp3 but not the crunch I envisioned. So after days and days of toying with it, I finally just settled. Realtracks are great and I love them but sometimes it's still hard - for me anyway - to get the sound I really want. But at least you were able to tell what I was trying to do so all wasn't lost and heaven knows I could not have done this much without the RT's. Thank you.

Skyline John - hope you get to hear it. I used to put everything on myspace but lately every time I try to upload anything there it sounds bad to the point of unusable.

Occ, I'm usually paranoid my voice is too loud in the mix so then everybody has to say turn it up LOL. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you.

Noel, I always appreciate your insight. Thank you.

John Conley, I'm so glad you like it. Thank you. And thanks for the link too. To me there's nothing in this world that can give me bigger goosebumps than a good song with a great sounding B3 coming in at the right moment. It's sheer magic.

Sundance #97425 12/16/10 08:05 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Thank you Jim. No, my Charlene won't sing in public. LOL.

Dan, thank you so much. Just as an aside, anyone who hasn't should go to your page and listen to "It Comes As No Surprise" it's absolutely beautiful. I use the LAME encoder in Audacity at 192 kbs.

Sundance #97426 12/16/10 08:32 PM
User Showcase
M
Apprentice
Apprentice
M
Hi Josie!
Its all been said. Congrats on a neat song with a great hook.
Marty

Music is what feelings sound like.

Band In A Box (current) Sonar Producer X2, Windows 7, 16 Gigs Ram, Quad Core, AMD Processor, Alesis MK2 Monitors, Roland Quad Capture Audio Interface,
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Quote:

Just as an aside, anyone who hasn't should go to your page and listen to "It Comes As No Surprise" it's absolutely beautiful.

Why thank you! That's an old one. I never felt I nailed that one all the way in the writing, but so many people comment on that one being a stand out.

Quote:

I use the LAME encoder in Audacity at 192 kbs.

That's all fine. It's probably the site then. If it's really bad sometimes, it's worth deleting it and re-uploading it to see if it's any better a second time. All before you point people to the file, that is. I feel your pain though. Nothing like the original wav files. It's sounds fine over on this end anyway Josie. Great job.

Dan

Shockwave199 #97428 12/16/10 09:07 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Thank you Marty. I'd like to do a video of it one of these days.

Thanks Dan that makes me feel better.

Sundance #97429 12/17/10 12:45 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:

So after days and days of toying with it, I finally just settled. Realtracks are great and I love them but sometimes it's still hard - for me anyway - to get the sound I really want.

I think that's just the nature of the beast - it's hard to create a sound that isn't there in the first place.

If you don't mind stepping out of the PG universe, but still want to stay with user-friendly software, you can build simple guitar parts in Audacity using sampled guitar strums. For example, here's a free sample pack consisting of up, down and mute strums of acoustic and electric guitar. You can drag and drop the files into Audacity, and then cut and paste them into position onto a track.

But if you start down that path, it's probably worth looking into a DAW. At some point, you're willing to trade the ease of use of something like Audacity for the higher learning threshold of Traction.

Then again, if RealTracks get you close enough, call it a day and move on!

-- David Cuny

dcuny #97430 12/17/10 02:06 AM
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Quote:

I tried doubling which just made it too loud, delay which made my head swim, eq which made it too hissy LOL, I tried moving it all across the spectrum - tried less and even no bass... Adding in a little of 1171 earlier seemed to overwhelm and draw more attention to the level of punch so I left it out until the solo. It is a little crisper here as opposed to the encoded mp3 but not the crunch I envisioned. So after days and days of toying with it, I finally just settled. Realtracks are great and I love them but sometimes it's still hard - for me anyway - to get the sound I really want. But at least you were able to tell what I was trying to do so all wasn't lost and heaven knows I could not have done this much without the RT's.

One word- compression. When you have some time to just noodle, try another mix of this for fun, utilizing compression on every track. Compression is a bit tricky so the best way to learn how to use it is to just start using it. Try some presets for the compressor plugin you choose and see how they change the sound of things. Turn the dials. Watch how the level meter can be held very steady depending on how you set the compressor. When I use realtracks [all the time really], I always have a compressor on the drums, bass, strum guitars and other guitars such as 'chunking' guitar parts like you have in this piece, as well as vocals at all times. It's one thing to mix just by generally adjusting the volumes between all the tracks, and panning, and eq'ing. But along the way, compression must be learned to take the mix to another level...so to speak! Compression will give attitude to tracks that need it. Different compressor plugins will color the sound of a track in different ways- some doing it transparently, while others do it in a more agressive sounding way. But once compression is understood and used properly, things really begin to take off. So that's why I say, for fun and learning try mixing a track from the ground up with compression on the tracks. Maybe you have some different choices in the app you're using to mix. Try them all. Try the presets. Tweak the presets. You'll get it. There's nothing really wrong with the mix of this track. But if you're sensing you want some attitude on some things, compression will get you there. And attitude is really just another way of saying- I want this instrument more 'in your face' in the mix, without overtaking everything else. Compression. Have fun with it!

Dan

Sundance #97431 12/17/10 04:29 AM
User Showcase
T
Journeyman
Journeyman
T
excellent Josie.This is such a good song and I love the way you put the break on the instruments and carrying on singing into the hook.Me personally I wouldnt mess about to much with your backing(though others here might know more about "bettering" the mix)It sounds good and quite punchy through my studio monitors and I would get this out to some country and music publishers pronto.And oh! great lyrics.. so I think Ive said it all.cheers Frankie

AMD Athlon 7550 dual core
processor 2.51 ghz
1 87 gb ram
windows 7 Ultimate
yamaha rev 500 effects
tacam DP-24 DAW
Samson Resolv NF monitors
Yamaha PSR-620 Keyboard
Fender semi accoustic guitar
occ #97432 12/17/10 11:28 AM
User Showcase
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
Nice work! Very nice use of Lyrics! Thanks for sharing!

My Music

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.
Sundance #97433 12/17/10 12:13 PM
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Great song, good writing and composition. vocals are really great.

dcuny #97434 12/17/10 12:41 PM
User Showcase
Apprentice
Apprentice
Josie, I love the song. You did a great job!

Steve

Steve
retake #97435 12/17/10 02:04 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Great song Josie and pukka vocals as usual! I'd have brought the drums up in the mix more but that's my pop sensibilities showing through!

John

Songs web site
YouTube Channel
BIAB 2019
Cakewalk by BandLab
Studio One 4
Skyline #97436 12/17/10 08:53 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
David, Thank you, will those work - can you paste those into RB? Just wondering. The only time I normally use Audacity is to make an mp3 after the track is done.

Dan, Thank you, I'm going to try that on my next one. I used compression on the vox track and on the stereo master track but I didn't use it on the individual instrument tracks. I think I was paranoid it would sound too processed but I get what you're saying and I'm going to experiment using it on the instrument tracks. If I can make it transparent - I'm curious now - I have to try it.

Frankie, so glad you like it. I'm going to leave it as is and use the suggestions for the next one. I love the song but I've heard it now to the point that I've got to work on something else for a while. LOL. I haven't actually pitched anything in so long I'm not sure where to start on that end these days. Thank you.

Marty, PgFantastic, Toucher and Steve - I appreciate all of your kind words. Thank you.

Skyline John, I recognize those pop sensibilities and I will confess to you that I turned them down from where I originally had them LOL.
(Rock babies r us.)

Last edited by Sundance; 12/17/10 08:55 PM.
Sundance #97437 12/18/10 12:31 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Yes, they can. But I didn't realize that the particular batch of samples I linked to are in 32 bit float format, which RB 2009.5 can't read. It's pretty simple to use Audacity to convert them to 16 bit PCM, which RB can handle:
  1. Launch Audacity.
  2. Open the folder with the samples that need to be converted.
  3. Select all the .wav files in the folder. The easiest way is to use the Ctrl+A keys.
  4. Drag and drop the group of files into Audacity. This will open each file on an separate track. Note they show up as "32-bit float".
  5. Choose File|Export Multiple... from the menu.
  6. In the Export Multiple dialog, choose:
    • Export Format: WAV (Microsoft) signed 16 bit PCM
    • Export Location: Where you want the files to go. You can select the original directory, if you want to overwrite the original files. However, I believe it will "helpfully" create backup copies with the label "old" appended to the name.
    • Split files based on: Tracks
    • Check Overwrite Existing Files
  7. Click the Export button, and click OK at each prompt - once for each file, and a final confirmation dialog.
  8. Close Audacity.
  9. Select No at the Save Changes? dialog.
The .wav files can now be imported into RB. Note that multiple audio files can be inserted into a singe audio track:
  1. Select the track you want the audio to appear on.
  2. By default, RB tracks are in MIDI. Change the track to Audio:
    • Left click on the track to get the context menu.
    • Select Track Type: MIDI > Audio - Stereo from the top of the menu.
  3. Click on the track to set the point where you want the audio to be placed.
  4. Choose Audio | Import Wave File... from the menu (or press Ctrl+F3) to get the Open File dialog.
  5. Navigate to the file you want to insert. Select the file and press OK.
Although RB will place the audio onto the track, you probably will need to shift it around a bit to get it exactly in place. You can do this by selecting the portion of audio that needs to be moved, holding down the Ctrl key, and dragging it left or right. Release the mouse where you want the audio to be repositioned, and click OK at the Drag/Drop Edit dialog. Cut and Paste also work as expected.

I hope this helps!

-- David Cuny

Sundance #97438 12/18/10 02:43 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Great job Josie and good use of the RealTracks.

redguitars #97439 12/18/10 07:21 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:

p.s. Why are we Enthusiasts?

the short description under your name is an indicator of how many times you've posted to the forum. As you post more, the description will change. It has nothing to do with your musical expertise or proficiency with the software

Quote:

Smoking Gun

Having said that, I want to congratulate Josie for another song well done! You really do have a knack for weaving clever metaphor into your lyrics... that seems to be a common denominator among all your songs. And you have a very good sense for using RB to assemble the parts into a pleasing composition.

In edit mode I can't scroll up to read the other comments, but somebody commented that the subject matter could have allowed an edgier performance, and I agree. That comment focused on the use of edgier real tracks, but I'm thinking of vocal edginess.

Songs recorded in a studio tend to sound different than songs recorded live, and part of the reason is that the enthusiasm of the live performance is captured when the performers are strutting their stuff onstage. Phone solicitors are trained to smile when they answer the phone, because the voice takes on different characteristics when they smile. I think there is a corollary in the recording process.

When you record your vocals, do you sit in front of the mic? or do you stand and move around? I'd like to hear if there's a difference when you close your eyes and sing wholeheartedly while imagining yourself to be onstage in front of a large audience.

As good as your recordings are, I always get the impression you're trying not to disturb somebody in another part of the house. I want to hear Josie totally unleashed, Josie the tigress, not Josie the kittycat. If necessary, lock the door to your recording room, wait till the house is empty, dress up in a really flashy outfit to get in the mood, and sing to the imaginary audience while prancing about the "stage." Nobody will see it but you, but I bet the resulting vocals will be different because of the theatrics.

Just a thought. Your songs are already very good, but I just think you're holding something back, and I want to hear it all.

Pat Marr #97440 12/18/10 08:23 AM
User Showcase
T
Journeyman
Journeyman
T
"I haven't actually pitched anything in so long I'm not sure where to start on that end these days. Thank you."

Josie Im going to a songwriter friend,s Christmas part tonight and if you like I will ask him for some contacts for your music.He worked in Nashville (he was signed to Warner Bros)for about 6 months and had a few songs covered by some American country singers one of them was Patty Loveless Cheers Frankie

processor 2.51 ghz
1 87 gb ram
windows 7 Ultimate
yamaha rev 500 effects
tacam DP-24 DAW
Yamaha PSR-620 Keyboard
tributeman #97441 12/18/10 11:20 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
David, Thank you, that's really nice of you going to all those specifics. I appreciate it and will try them out.

Bob, Thank you. I can get frustrated with the realtracks but being the semi control freak that I am, I really enjoy the process - slicing and dicing, trying this and that.

Pat, Thank you. Good suggestions. I like getting in the zone and prefer standing. Sometimes I will sit doing simple harmonies but that's rare.

Frankie, that would be so totally cool. Thank you for your help.

Sundance #97442 12/19/10 01:32 PM
User Showcase
T
Journeyman
Journeyman
T
Quote:

David, Thank you, that's really nice of you going to all those specifics. I appreciate it and will try them out.

Bob, Thank you. I can get frustrated with the realtracks but being the semi control freak that I am, I really enjoy the process - slicing and dicing, trying this and that.

Pat, Thank you. Good suggestions. I like getting in the zone and prefer standing. Sometimes I will sit doing simple harmonies but that's rare.

Frankie, that would be so totally cool. Thank you for your help.

Sorry Josie snow got the party called off but will send him an email.Cheers Frankie

processor 2.51 ghz
1 87 gb ram
windows 7 Ultimate
yamaha rev 500 effects
tacam DP-24 DAW
Yamaha PSR-620 Keyboard
tributeman #97443 12/20/10 10:20 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Wild weather over there Frankie. Stay safe and warm. Send me a pm when/if you hear anything. Thank you so much.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,390
Posts732,456
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195