Hi,

New to BIAB and have started to try and use the record to audio today, with not very good results so far.

I am using an Avid Eleven Rack as my musical interface to my Mac. The microphone for vocals is plugged into the 11R as are the headphones. I hear the vocals perfectly when recording along with the other song tracks, however when I go to play the song back I can only faintly hear the vocals. The vocal rig of the 11R is maxed out output wise. The BIAB record input meter shows a healthy level too. I have the track in the mixer at the same as all the other tracks (90), if I bump that up, even at 127 its not sounding like what I hear through the monitor headphones.

A further problem is that a new recording to audio which should have overwritten the old, has not been saved and still there is a test recording I made. Solved that by deleting the wav file from the file system. However, now wont record audio at all. Would have thought it would create a new one. I have been through the manual as well.

Any help very much appreciated.

I am using BIAB version 2018 (263) and OSX Sierra 10.12.6

best wishes
Loz