Hi guys,

Just wish to apologise to one and all for not getting back to you sooner regarding all the helpful advice given in this thread.

Unfortunately I suffer from a Bipolar disorder which sometimes sends me into a deep dark state of despair that makes me shut myself away for varying periods of time.
This one hit me as I was already going through a frustrating time regarding my recording problems which may have exacerbated the nosedive. But I doubt it
They hit me with no rhyme or reason.

Anyway just wanted to let you know that I am grateful for all the help and advice given by all you great guys on here - and now that I'm raring to go again and back on top, I shall endeavour to do something with it.

I am still having problems but, as has been suggested, I shall direct my questions to the off topic forum as I'm sure you all have the knowledge that I sadly lack.

I have just ordered the M Audio Fast Track Pro, and I have been exploring and experimenting with Realband, which seems an overly complicated programme but that maybe because I'm not used to it.

The oh so perfect answer for me would be for PG to add 3 or 4 more Audio tracks to BIAB and I'd never need another DAW. I could do all I want in there!!

Although I did purchase Reaper I have still had no success getting any sound out of it - but I will try and deal with that on the proper forum - where I shall list the specs of my machine!!

Thank you all once again for taking the time to help - I am truly grateful. If anyone can get me up and recording, it's you guys.

Thanks again!!

Martin

Music is what feelings sound like.