dcuny,

You hit the mood for me this evening in your melody. True, it may be BiAB that tows the weight, there is still the chord arrangements as well as the time going through the selected melodies and instrumentalists to achieve the sound and mood you are going for that should not be discounted.

It is one of the things I love about BIAB is that it is like working with a real band. Sometimes you have an idea in your head and you gotta have them work it out a few times before you get the niche of the thought across. BIAB has been that for me. Being a guitarist that loves to play with assorted horns and woodwinds, this tool has made that possible.

Keep up the great work! If you have anymore, add them to the page. I would like to hear more. Check out the music I did with BIAB over the past couple of years. You may find the same thing you are doing happening there as well.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1026586

P.S. I also like the integration of manipulating MIDI tracks. I do the same when I want a slight tweak to what was scribed. Sometimes, we need to think outside of the box!

Talk to ya!
RickeG