Quote:

Have to disagree about the "sell out" comment. If selling out means I'm a millionaire and still playing, where do I sign up? It's all about making enough money to keep on truckin.

I have had this discussion with a lot of people and I will restate what I say in those discussions.

If money is the way you keep score, then I suggest a career in drug sales. You can make a lot of money that way.

If My G really believes in playing scales really fast on that soprano, bless his curly haired heart. However, knowing what he USED to play.....

I always thought that Kenny G and Michael Bolton should only tour with each other. That way there could be one big wimpathon in every major city and all the yuppies could go and stand in the aisles with their hands in the air swaying back and forth to the sweet sounds of The Heart Will Go On and listen to Bolton sing all the songs he stole.

I will continue to go see AWB and EW&F and TOP. You know, music with testicles.....

I smashed the hell out of my car today. When the cops came I told him "Officer, that guy was BOTH texting and drinking a beer." The cop said "Sir, he has every right to do that. I mean, it's HIS living room..."