Kudos are appreciated. Especially coming from season, skilled people like we have here... thank you.

That was one of "those" songs.... I was talking to that girl I ran into ("Girl" is pushing it - we are 60 somethings now and I don't know how she even recognized me. Although I guess you never forget the ugliest guy you ever knew.... ) and I actually used that phrase "Oh, so many years ago....." in the conversation. I came home and that song wrote itself in 15 minutes. The whole time we talked it was stuff like "You remember that time...?" and in every case the answer was either "no" or "vaguely".

And that night with the "motorcycle down the wrong side of the road" is absolutely true. I got onto the freeway headed east in the westbound lanes. Had it not been 3:40am and there was any kind of traffic at all, I would bed long since dead. So, I needed to give up that lifestyle, and I did. This is the end of July and so far in 2012 I have had one drink at midnight on New Years Eve and one Jack and Ginger on my birthday last month. No more "last call" for me....

But on point, again thanks for the kudos.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.