Quote:

Sometime I can't figure out where you're coming from.

That may be the case here from my end. A forum member once posted a Van Halen clip that was atrocious and talked about how great it was. Another member posted something else equally bad and also raved about it.

I jumped in and was incredulous at why they thought the clips were so good. They, (and a few others), posted and told me I’d been “punked”. The clips by the bands were intentionally AWFUL recordings and the bands did that on purpose.

When you posted the haiku thread, I didn’t realize you were so invested in it. I thought maybe you’d ran across it and just posted it to see what other people thought about it.

If you’d said “I’m a HUGE haiku fan and I want to see if any other members are”, I’d probably left it alone. Or just said “It’s not my cup of tea”.

I posted a dubstep video even though I’m not a dubstep fan. I just liked that video and was impressed by the girls talent. It doesn’t mean I’ll be buying any dubstep CD’s, nor would I be offended by someone saying dubstep sucks. I just liked that one artist’s video.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And JC, … there will be NO man kisses here! As Don Gaynor said in the dubstep thread, I'm "hooked on the cute chickenlettes".