Hi all,

I'm sharing this unlisted YouTube video with family and friends and fellow BIAB users. On Friday evening, Oct. 5, my older daughter Jennie gave birth to Stella, our first grandchild. She's beautiful and we are very happy and excited (everyone is doing well).

I had prepared for the occasion by writing and recording a new song, "Look at You." BIAB RealTracks on the recording are ~~519 Bass, ~~522 acoustic guitar (fingerpicking), and (maybe) ~~405 Acstc. guitar strumming. This was the _CBALAD2 style without drums and steel guitar, and the acoustic guitar parts worked well when I brought them into Sonar X1. I added an acoustic guitar part and a synth part (vibes). There's also a 12-string synth sound from ChordBot on the iPod Touch. I sang about 6 parts.

http://youtu.be/iBZWddjFNaI

The lyrics aren't too long so I will paste them below. There's a wee bit of science in these lyrics. I'm an optical engineer and a space and astronomy enthusiast, and my son-in-law is a molecular biologist (also a guitarist and songwriter). I didn't know her name was Stella until she was born, but Stella means star in Italian and Latin.

Cheers,
Bruce

Look at You

Tiny fingers, clutching Mommy’s finger
Tiny fingers, holding Daddy’s finger too
Look at you

Love and DNA have scored a miracle
It’s a wonder, everything they say is true
Look at you

Now you’re sleeping, now you’re crying
Now you’re eating, now you’re sighing
Beams of photons bouncing off the moon