Thanks. Over the years I have migrated down to using only 2 plugins... my main one being EZmix from Toontrack and Sonitus reverb from cakewalk ("The Venue" pre-set is the best I have ever seen for drums and vocal). The combination of EZmix and realdrums is solid gold! I can drop the drum track in Cubase dial up a drum preset in EZmix (there are about 6 just for drums) and have a drum sound in about 5 min. and I am NOT a pro, far from it. It really has finally set me free to write and track like I always thought I could but could never replace my live drummer.

The piano is a mix of BIB and a live part in the break played on a Yamaha MM6 as audio not MIDI. I tried to get the sounds close to sounding like the same track again using real tracks sounds and a ezmix piano plug. I also will pull out the same piano part from BIB in several different styles and cut and fold them together in Cubase if I want to get a certain feel.

I'm glad you found some of my work to your liking. The mark of a good song is that you want to hear it again ...ONLY LOUDER !

Rick

It needs more cowbell!

https://therickhansenband.com