Floyd . . . Thanks and I hope you had a big lunch today. I have to admit we do have some pretty good chow down here in South Louisiana. Also I do have a few ideas lyric wise that I have not gotten to yet, we'll see maybe next rainy day I am not playing a gig.

Austin51 . . . Thanks for the kind words.

Mario . . . Thank you partner for the kudos and yes that sign is outside a little joint in Cajun Country. When I saw it I thought of Graham and had to include it in montage. Now if I only had photo of your cannolis to go in the video, but then we would have to change the theme music to a tarantella.

OCC . . . Thank you so much and I am happy the project brought back some fond memories of Louisiana. The family dances tradition may just be my favorite Louisiana tradition as I enjoy so much seeing families having good clean fun together.

On a side not I have these older friends, husband and wife, who love to dance and many times we would be at a dance and they would have their heads slumped down actually sleeping where they sat. But when the band started it would not take more than 5 notes before they would (in one motion) wake up and head for the dance floor.

Later,